Battle Pass: Third Season of 2023

Pretty obvious you planned to merge together with new BP season. So US/USSR/JP/DE each faction has its own vehicle decos.

GUNSWORD!!!

Now that we have one half of the gunswords, can we expect the Amerocan counterpart, the M1911 Patton Saber anytime soon? Farquhar Hill is ok, but I need more gunsword.

2017-11-10-12.30.11-660x327

LOL, it is already like this for several BP, why you suddenly get disappointed by this now? You should give your feedback at that time lol.

Thanks the helper. @James_Grove
So vehicles and soldiers have been developed but ‘only available upon request’. That’s funny. You devs are not writing a scientific article, all progress and info that players have the right to know should be public ASAP.
My point is that as players, we don’t fairly care about ‘what you plan to do’ but ‘what you have done’.

3 Likes

Will GS IS -2 and GS Panther appear in Moscow, Stalingrad, Tunisia?

So if I complain on a wrong time, the reply is just invalid? Nonsense. If this is a fact, it is never too late to point it out, unless the fact has changed.
And I didn’t get so disappointed before because at that time, at least new developments were frequently reported. KEOFOX let us wait to 24th July and give 4 images of BP weapon, is that fair.
If victims were guilty, then the criminal should all be innocent, is that ture? From your broken logic.

4 Likes

Thank you!

Third tank Ha-go?
it’s already a meme

8 Likes

Pz III be like:

6 Likes

BTW, are those tanks going to be faction related right?
But IS for USSR in…Moscow?
Panther for German also available for Moscow?

Really meh, I just want something that don’t die to 50cals everytime.

1 Like

high level tanks will be played on late war maps, like normandy and berlin

BP is clearly not going to update together with the merge

1 Like

Lol so this is the true reason of you complaining. You are not really mad with dev not giving the list of BP soldier and vehicle, you are just using it as an excuse to blame the dev because they are not giving the merge news .

Completely different stuff lol.

I think you misspelled “Cena”.

4 Likes

Panther and IS will surely be berlin only, cause gold order tanks are just reskin of existing vehicles in their respective campaign

Well then. First time ever BP update missed certain campaigns.
Moscow and Stalingrad fails to get a new vehicle deco during a BP season.
Plus Tunis

3 Likes

Yeah, it looks like Pacific and berlin only addition. No vehicles for other campaigns.

Nope. Tunisia already skipped in the past.

1 Like

Does this mean we won’t get the Meta update on the 26th @1942786 ???