Battle Pass season extension

We’re preparing for a major update in Enlisted, and announce that we’re extending the current Battle Pass season until March 16th.

Note that even after all levels have been opened, you can continue to complete battle tasks and earn additional silver orders.

Sincerely, the Enlisted team.

21 Likes

notsurprisedkirk

24 Likes

Hope all dev safe out there and not get too much effected

8 Likes

Where is the dev? Ppl are waiting

The tradition carries on!

4 Likes

We’re just making a good computer game and we’ll keep making it.

14 Likes

Soon

1 Like

wow unexpected

1 Like

Ah well predictions were right, I was hoping we would get multiple updates:
Tail Gunners
Bombers
New Campaign
Other fixes

Now have to wait until 16th, the thing is I do need silver weapon orders, but need Bronze too, I know I can earn but end of BP should maybe have Bronze in there too, especially if it’s 2 weeks away…

s-l300

Told you all, it is a tradition at this point.

7 Likes

Perosnally I don’t mind as I still have one more weekly task to complete.
So thank you devs :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Expected. And good, take as much time as you need. 15 days to wait isnt that long and if we get somethin quality then i am happy

8 Likes

wow 2 week extension looks like i was right after all

4 Likes

Is there any update today other than the extended Battle Pass?

Yeah, it was very predictable… still it is way better than rush releasing something crappy.
Devs can also use this to keep powering up the hype train (so it can crash and maybe while doing so get through the ridiculous CBT access pricing).

3 Likes

Again… extending BP season… Never on time😂
PS: dont worry about dev (in Latvia), or Gaijin. Neither of them are in Ukraine. Though team in Russia may face some economy challenge. But they are still safe.
But their 3rd parties like model creator may be in serious troubles. Hope those modelers safe.

1 Like

Shocker

The remaining time indicates the guaranteed duration of the Battle Pass. We are not saying that this day will definitely change and it has never been the deadline for the release of a new big update.

This is just the date until which we promise you the work of the season.

2 Likes

Still, you can prepare for new content early. So that not delaying every BP season by now.
Though I guess next BP season will come with Stalingrad CBT? Also lots new things.

16th of March, one day after my birthday. I’m sure we will get a great update and I hope we can enjoy it without stomach rumbling, because of ongoing conflicts.

1 Like