Battle Pass 11 - Gold Order Weapons

Type Hei Late Extended - 3.0

• Why again basically? Disappointment sadly, should be a free to play base unlock.

Breda PG CR - 9.0

• It would be a 9.5 like the kurz if only it had 30 rounds in the magazine. Solid gun!

T20E1 Garand - 8.5

• Do you like the garand? If yes, would you like to have it automatic? If yes, then yes!

Gorov LMG - 8.2

• A strange weapon that could be fitted to almost all soldier classes, but overall nice!

Review: 8.4/10

• Japan keeps getting the short end of the stick every time a battle pass goes around.
13 Likes

They should have gave us something like this instead of that stupid rifle for the Japanese they don’t need more weapons with 10 rounds in it.

lmg
Type Hei rifle - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games (imfdb.org)

Could we change this gold weapon for something else Type Hei rifle (late - Suggestions - Enlisted

1 Like

I love how Japans gold orders are literally

-A weapon that should’ve been a free unlock/Is outclassed by a Free unlock
-A reskin of a meh premium
-A Gun that really shouldn’t be available to the Japanese but is their best LMG so not complaining
-A useless meme
-a reskin of the first point

3 Likes

I would really see how these guns perform, especially the gorov lmg…

a compilation video of the gold order weapons would be very nice?

1 Like

I’ll probably make one later on and edit this post with them like how I did BP10s.

1 Like

it’s already in the Editor, also the Gorov’s magazine is shared with the Lahti-Saloranta.

1 Like

Oh thanks, i just tested it. Nice and unique for the soviets, but the recoil is as horrible as the FN gold order lmg for the germans…

1 Like

Running out of prototypes to give us as gold orders because they gave us 5 or so as regular unlocks.

idk…

within the same updated, they added the breda pg which it’s the same gun, except only semi auto. ( and i suspect will be grindable after the merge )

i’m not sure if just the burst alone is worthed.

Is the damage garbage?

That’s being saved for progression so they can have their own automatic rifle.

1 Like

Breda - Nice looking weapon

T20 - love garand, bigger magazine garand yes please. will still use single fire. Bipod? wheres my scope :stuck_out_tongue:

I find the Gorov an odd decision…i like the look of it…But a weapon for riflemen thats basically a machine gun? is it single fire or something?

No, I already asked and it’s both full auto and semi auto.

1 Like

I dont think I like going outside the rules like that…but ok

1 Like

Well if that’s true why did they even bother adding that as a new weapon it’s just a trap for new players.

1 Like

CR is a Costa Rica order with a four-round burst limiter. carcano is the Italian version for own use, only semi-auto.
There is some evidence that the carcano version should become a event weapon.

i was hoping for the grindable version instead of a event squad :confused:

1 Like

Maybe not. I hope for the grindable version too. Now we need James_Grove and his :eyes:

1 Like

Next new trap, nightvision stg and nightvision m3 carbine :sunglasses:

A while back someone made a huge post about these various experimental/ prototype Japanese weapons that could be added

Plus on the internet I’ve seen some like a supposed Arisaka fed from lmg magazines