Could we change this gold weapon for something else Type Hei rifle (late

The Japanese do not need another gold weapon order with 10 rounds in it.

lmg

Type Hei rifle - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games (imfdb.org)

1 Like

Or they could add it to normal progression since we have as-44 for every soviet assaulter, non shield version for everyone and one with a shield as a gold order weapon.

6 Likes

Nope. Just because they opened that door doesn’t mean they need to go crazy with it and fill the tree with prototype weapons. And that goes for all factions.

It’s gonna get worse much worse when they finally run out of things to add to the game. They gonna turn game into a WT with post war unlocks not just prototypes.

5 Likes

Why should the Soviets be the only one who benefit from this insanity the Japanese need something so I don’t see a reason why the Japanese can’t have it.

2 Likes

Anyone who uses that gold weapon order on the Type Hei rifle late It’s being ripped off on their gold weapon order.

2 Likes

I somewhat disagree. I don’t want the Soviets to have the Panzerfaust as a regular unlock. Now I can certainly suffice with anti tank rifles, mines, TNT, explosive packs, AT grenades (eventually)

They could add the PTG-44 as their BOOM BOOM gadget, it was basically their equivalent of the Granatbusche

1 Like

I mean… that’s a bold assumption. What’s more likely to happen is they are going to add new factions.

There’s still 10+ weapons I can think of that were used by the US. There’s still the entire British and Italian trees. There’s still other factions like France, Finland, and China. There’s not going to be a content shortage.
Sk

Only the Soviets? And you call a piece of junk 20 round machine gun “insanity”?

Seriously dude. Go play another faction instead of axis, and you’ll realize that every faction struggles in this game.

What I mean is I don’t want it to become the standard. I don’t want one off prototypes to fill the tech trees. So yes, giving the Soviets one new rocket launcher for the sake of uniqueness is fine to me.

Japan is the one exception since it’s in a weird spot. It’s a large power, but it didn’t have a diverse set of weapons. So unfortunately, to include it, they kinda have to have those weapons.

Not like that wont make Japan more proto than they already are.

2 Likes

They already have a post-war weapon in the game. The Soviet RD-44 is a post-war RP-46.

1 Like

RD-44 is a RPD (which is mostly a post war weapon). RP-46 is a Belt-fed variant of the DPM. They do not fire the same ammunition. RD-44 uses the same ammo as AS-44 (which is the same used by AK-47) giving it less damage compared to other MG in the game.

2 Likes

Legit Japan has a tech tree filled with mostly prototypes and experimental…

Oh weird. It’s like I addressed that in that post.