Battle of Kasserine Pass

Devs have already said they plan to add tank numbers in future updates, why would they add one now as a event reward? Besides Axis have gotten multiple new event squads recently like the Horn StG and the new APC, all Allies have gotten is the Bren carrier and a decal…

Few but gold :muscle:

BTW I can’t wait for the return of the Breda PG in another event to get more of them.

5 Likes

Is it much different from the gold order Breda?

Missed that event as always.

It is only semi auto, no burst. But really good rifle overall.

6 Likes

It’s semiauto only and chambered in a different calibre.

Still a great 20 rds semiauto, it’s easier to manage ammo than with its burst firing brother.

4 Likes

Sgt. John Spence of C Company of the 805th Tank Destroyer Battalion went on a documentary for tank battles and talked about the heavy casualties taken and how the 75 MM GMC M3 shells “were like taking a match and striking it”. Do you all have any plans of releasing this tank destroyer, or will it sit in Opendev?

Nice!

My favourite kind of reward! I must have those decals.

Question:

@_Movmav wrote, when you complete 6 out of 9 tasks, you receive the decal.

But looking at the picture, there’s both 6☆, and 9☆.

Does it mean, we can obtain the decal twice (by fulfilling all 9 tasks)?

Thanks!

please let me have some hope that they learned something XD

was hoping for new tunisia map

3 Likes

For the love of God, anything but that. Let’s pretend this star wars campaign never existed.

1 Like

star wars?

Yes, Gaddafi village is basically Tatooine v2.

I dream nightmares about the map every night.

3 Likes

Good event, also nice art. Would be much nicer if that m3 halftrack was actually available to the USA lol.

3 Likes

Construct a rally point!

the-new-tunisia-map-kahif-looks-great-v0-b9cu1yhd5hs81

6 Likes

“We heard beeping. We have orders to check all houses for enemy rally points.”
This isn’t the rally point you’re looking for.:ok_hand:
“…This isn’t the rally point we’re looking for.”

6 Likes

Tunisia is really fun wdym

1 Like

I am just not a tunnel dweller type if you know what I mean.

Because literally 8/10 of the games in Tunisia are in that Gaddafi village.
And the map is all about if your team knows where the tunnel entrances are. And if they knows that if there’s a rally point, that’s the rally point you want to spawn at. Although it may be further from the objective than other rally points (from the perspective of spawn minimap).

This is what Tunisia represents to me.

I scored most of my pre-folgore Axis victories in Gaddafi village because sherman spammers couldn’t access tunnels, a good rally and a SMG was enough to clear the objective so I really appreciate that map for it.

3 Likes

I can understand that. But for me, the map just became a boring and monotonous routine once I find out about the tunnel entrances.