Battle for Berlin Reinforcements: Level 22-23

The A version yes totally.
it’s sad.
If it was the other version it would be great and Vs Su-85M it’s still ok

the only reason why i think they didn’t go for SPAs is because of how large their guns and how capable the HE shells are since again they are basically mobile artillery with isu’s HE shells being the same weight as a small bomb

1 Like

yee agreed !.. I see it that if devs dont plan to put so many vehicles and tanks in the game, they would not be putting so many tank destroyers as hard counter to them !!.. becouse these weak spg vs infantry, with only he shells, it aint much !. Especially with offten broken bugged shells !

1 Like

“blance balance bla bla it’s an infantry game blah”

This is looking more closely to a spiritual successor to Forgotten Hope 2 than anything else and I’m here for it. Add it all, all of it, all the tanks all the guns all the planes. I don’t care! It’s WW2 baby let’s gooooo

3 Likes

Certainly, but they also have considerable reloading time for their cannons, and no internally-operable secondary armaments like machine guns. Meaning they would be comparatively high-risk high-reward platforms to other tanks.

Also, their TNT load equivalents are ~6kg for the ISU and ~8.5kg for the Brummbar, so nowhere near the level of actually dropped bombs. Large explosions to be sure, but… still.

2 Likes

nah think devs do everything with goal and purpose (even if it seams pointless now will be good later)… they add tank destroyers so its easyer to deal with upcoming heavy tanks for example !..
Also again where do you pull that infantry game when it clearly states that Enlisted is World War II where you act as an infantry squad leader, tank crew or an aircraft pilot !!!
What is your problem ?.. you want some other game without tanks and planes!.. think you are on the wrong forum pal !
And also community wants and likes these kinds of upgrades so buckle up !!

1 Like

You don’t speak for everyone. You realize that right?

Looking forward to seeing less and less tester tags as this march towards War thunder 2.0 continues.

2 Likes

yipi ka yee thats what im talking about … the more the better i say !

No but i speak for majority of players and i know what ppl want !.. your kind is actually an minority …just like your profile picture !
Becouse most people dont go to chocolate shop to demand cheese , they read what it says and choose if it is what they like… same is with this game… World War II where you act as an infantry, tank crew or an aircraft pilot , you cant go and say we want only infantry !

Also all major ww2 games have tanks and infantry !!!.. huraaaa

They’re adding tank destroyers with the same guns that existing tanks tiered below them have. It’s nonsensical bloat.

1 Like

They will up the vehicle count to one fighter, one attacker, two tanks, two Tank Destroyers.

And since we have 4 players in vehicles, that leaves 6 infantry squads at most. meaning an average of 30-35 soldiers? so a platoon minus?

2 Likes

Well why add only hi tier tanks…and cut the content !. by the amount of junk allready in the game , it is aparent that devs plan to add shitload of it…even same shity stuff with all kinds of variants etc ! i mean just look at some planes allready or weapons… just a slight modification of previus one !

One fighter, one attacker, two tanks, it is enough 1 Tank Destroyers. !
I allready seen maps that go over 40 players and not only lone fighter maps
If 10 are in vehicles… that leaves 20-30 as soldiers !

It’ll be like Dust 514 where the only official tournament the game ever had wound up with literally 1 player on the ‘winning’ team on foot and the rest in vehicles.

Thankfully the devs denied their reward because they broke tournament rules.

@44575472 can probably verify

sounds like so much fun. We are already half way there honestly. with just under half the team being in vehicles.

1 Like

So much woe in this thread. All they need to do is up the player count (that they’ve already said is happening) and all your worries are for naught.

Oh god no :face_vomiting: not the Panzer IV/70 (A), so ugly, why would you do this! There were so few made as well compared with the Panzer IV/70 (V)

I really don’t think that is a good choice considering there is no equivalent weakspot on the SU-85M

1 Like

again not true !!!..
Example 1 Lone fighters 40 players on map !!!.. 4 players in tanks … that is 10 % of players in vehicles… and 90% as soldiers !
Example 2 Squads Invasion can go around 25 players - 4 in tanks thats 20 players as soldiers ! Thats also way less than half of people in vehicles what you continue to incorrectly and falsely claim !
Example 3 Squads Conquest can go around 30 players … -4 in tanks thats 26 players as soldiers !

And now with new optics tanks are not played so much as before , with plane nerfs even plane aint that popular aswell… congrats !

hahahahah yea Russian Bias !! … see they allready know your gonna complain about the jagdpanzer weak spot so in info they give tip for you to find some cover lol !!!.. cover yourself wehraboos… Soviet bias is coming …roflmao !!!

Well, the thing I don´t get is why not add the Jagdpanzer 38 as it was surly involved in the Battle of Berlin, or the Panzer IV/70 (V) ( Sd.Kfz.162.

Could it be the sloped front?

I think they intend the two tank destroyers be able to penetrate one another frontally. the IV/70 (A) has a weakspot the IV/70 (V) lacks, and thus the 85mm’s of the soviet vehicles can penetrate it. The Jagdpanzer 38 would be, rather obviously, significantly weaker than either, what with less armor and the L/48 gun.