Balance Use of AP Mines

I was gonna say big action while reading your reply but then I saw that.

and if you would like that type of scenario to happen you would have to merge a train map and a big conquest map together to get that type of scenario you’re looking for.

I do agree in that I would never put an AP mine on and enemy rally point because to me it is more important to destroy it then to farm kills

I just don’t necessarily have a problem with the act in general. Alls fair in love and war :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I mine every rally I find.

The only time you’d ever get your rallies mined is if you placed the rally too aggressively, or the quality of your team is so bad, supposedly safe places to place a rally are being sweeped by the enemy team.

2 Likes

You counter enemy mined rallies by placing mines around your own rally first.

1 Like

you read my post but did not think the content through to expand your understanding.

rallies represent HQ in real life, these obv have to be hidden/defended, otherwise they get bombed & mined.

spawnkilling in grey zone isnt possible, blowing up rallies is not spawnkilling, its killing enemies who voluntarily exposed themselves.

When you look overhead like in a plane you can see that many maps are connected. Now I do not know whether or not that is based in reality. But my point is I don’t know if they would just take all of these maps and just make them one big map.

I don’t know if they would take existing maps and remake them but a lot larger

Or if they’d have to just start fresh and make new maps

1 Like

They definitely should, that would bring back memories of playing Heroes and Generals the big conquest maps. We need the ability to choose game modes and a big conquest map like Battlefield/Heroes and Generals.

1 Like

It is based in reality but unfortunately we cannot exactly realistically play it like what we wanna do in public matches because if you’ve talked to Tommy he’ll tell you the reasons why we cannot do it.

1 Like

Wow Imagine having to land to rearm, the potential yet we are limited to a 2x2km at times feels 1x1km

there’s a good reason for that it’s because regular public matches cannot support long-term gameplay on such big maps especially with how many effects are going on

I honestly don’t mind bigger maps, but that’s is coming from someone who loves Arma games and big maps with high player counts so I will admit that bias.

1 Like

If you want bigger maps we’ll have to cut back on some resources because if you talk to Tommy or played the big action mod he’s had to cut back on few things and cannibalize stuff just to keep the big action mod functioning.

can’t believe there’s people that get behind this toxic behaviour, it’s spawn killing and it need to stop :stop_sign:

4 Likes

You can stop it now by being better, do it and don’t get spawn killed.

1 Like

There’s surprisingly many. It’s funny to see turds justifying their behaviour by claiming “It’s the builder’s fault”.

Then those same turds whine when their teammates don’t build rallies.

But that’s when you know, that Enlisted is really just a very arcade game akin to modern CoD games.

Very different from more simulation like games like HLL, where when exploding on a mine you can say “ah, well played, well played indeed”. At least those have a build timer and aren’t just popped and dropped on the ground carelessly.

2 Likes

I don’t see it as spawn killing, and i don’t mine Rally’s
For me spawn is where we first spawn,
I am one of those i see it i shoot it, simples,
so many times i kill a Rally, and i see that it is mined and they guy who did it is watching and waiting, but i just took his fun away.
they seem to get upset
So yeah spawn point is main, you build one on middle of battlefield, its fair game tbh

3 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

I consider a turd the guy who is being killed by something and instead to think of some countermisure, seethe and want that thing nerfed to the ground.

4 Likes

This is not toxic? I mean you have fun in the same way the dude is having fun in placing the mine.

Nerfed?
Chill down (talking of seething, eh):
I merely said RPs should automatically be destroyed with ap mines being close.

And implementating a building time to prevent running and dropping which makes 0 sense.

By your logic, then nothing should be done vs suicide bombing either. Cause it’s a game feature afterall. Just learn to counter it :person_shrugging:

Anyway.

2 Likes