Balance the Japanese please

Yup, They always were. Casual players only seem to care how big the payload is

USA planes never had anything on the japanese planes in enlisted, even before the new ones were added.

Japan pretty much cannot get too much ordnance otherwise it would be overwhelming. Lots of fighters with small bombs, or attackers without much guns seems to be a deliberate choice which I understand

A few more spitfires with small bombs could turn up in Allied tree.

1 Like

you cant do anything when all veteran players went to play japan. from my experience i think that 90% of US BR5 matches get matched against japan. i stopped playing US cause i dont like pacific much and japan has too many veterans right now making every game roflstomp (basically by the time you build rally point enemy has already captured half the cap).

2 Likes

It is not like KD means a lot in this game when the “main” mode is about throwing bodies into an objective.

1 Like

Key issue with the Hei br5 is its basically a superior Federov Avtomat, firing exactly the same round, but available to all troopers + bayonet + bipod. There is no tradeoff for Jap to use anything else;

Having a 6.5mm optimum assault rifle catridge for all soldiers is basically entire generation ahead of every other nation in game.

Im all for nerfing its secondary stats (stability, recoil, maybe semi-auto first like FG42) for now to balance its usage somewhat. Its way too stable on the go currently.

Enlisted generally gets weapon pluses and minuses quite well but Hei as it stands seems to be the literal jack of all trades, for every class.

2 Likes

if u don’t kill anyone or have someone on your team carrying you hard than you just suicide against people who are good at shooting.

Screenshot_5605

My Japanese stats are very bad left over from pre-merge back when the defense was nightmarish, because allies could cap objectives in literal seconds. I’ve been winning significantly more since Japan can go on offense a lot more.

Screenshot_154

1 Like

It isn’t much better than the Feddie. If you’re going to nerf the Type Hei Auto, you should be nerfing the Feddie, and arguably the M2 as well.

I think the THA is fine.

3 Likes

+5rds per clip (+20%), available to every class vs assaulter (9v4 per squad max ie +125%) + bipod + bayonet ( +10%ea for recoil on avg), 720vs 600 rpm (+20% dps). So generally its 180% Better than a Federov avtomat;

I have no clue how you think this is equal.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Soviets have functioning body armor and that weapon is an MG in disguise and this premium squad exists as well

Thats a 5 man assault rifle team masquarading as a MG team. :no_mouth:

1 Like

They don’t have the movement penalty and their step up against STG

yea and it have the same amount of ammo as normal federov which doesnt make any sense on why it even need the lewis cooling system

i mean at least have more ammo or fire rate or something to differentiate.

That’s not the point they have the perks of an MG squad so they can build 2 machine gun nests and they have two engineers with these weapons

oh i didnt know it have 2 engineer that interesting does the mg42 early have 2 engy?

i might buy those 2 if they both have 2 engy

1 Like

Yes but doesn’t have the perks of the MG 45

1 Like

And since it’s a premium squad it also counts as an engineer squad so they can build AA guns as well or anti tank guns

1 Like

you don’t even need to be good at shooting to have a high KD. I am not saying that everyone with high KD isn’t a good player, of course that varies from player to player and how they play the game. But this is a game where you can kill 25 bots with one click of a tank or plane, that older metas included using flamethrowers, impact nades or white phosphorus; some campaigns were PVE experiences, etc.

1 Like

If you have games proof with 200-300k bot or no bot it does not matter, you automatically won’t be the average zerg rusher who has no clue.

People who are good can tell if it the stats are whatever. Most 95% are ridiculous, example of this is when they have bad individual stats and 50% are from a vehicle. This is why people don’t care about WR as much as other things because as you write, there are many strange factors.

It’s like WT, some people say “Oh they camp” but you can examine kd, kpb , wr and vehicle/weapon types to create a defined picture. Disregard kd entirely even, as low kpb by itself means low impact.

I kinda wish they put engineering score into the stats. That’d be funny. Also some of the stat tracking is real bad now since merge, like rifles not even updating properly.

Why Ally playerbase is all whiny crybabies ?
This is the 31738451326th complaint i have seen in forum from allies

1 Like

All mains are annoying

1 Like