Armory: New challenge!

Well deserved.
Tunisia allies never had a dedicated playerbase like Stalingrad Axis, Moscow allies or Pacific Axis. People just wanted to farm bots and now that bots are gone, they also f!cked off.

4 Likes

Im sorry for the harsh tone, but I never found anyone as dishonorable than the people who farmed bots and new players that had no idea how the game works.
I have 6 lvls as Tunisia allies cause BP task and clan games, but I never extracted any joy from stomping a hopeless outgunned and underleveled faction.
So seriously, asking the players that did, why?

4 Likes

You’ll find there is very little honor on these forums, and in the game in general. Sad state of affairs when the meta is toxic

3 Likes

We will be able to retire from the grind when we are dead :skull:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Got that 4th blue order (3x PGs + 1x pistol).

Maxed out paratrooper event.

Now I need rest.

Spoiler

I am fully aware that by the powers of Murphy’s law I am hereby summoning another event, but I also hope I can have a break until November 2. Won’t they plan to be running 3 different events at once?

3 Likes

The last two big marathon started on September 5th and October 5th respectively (if I remember correctly), so I think you should be pretty safe until at least November 5th.

1 Like

join tunisia allies right now
you will enjoy it on a different way :rofl:

2 Likes

Ironically, the same people who played allies are now on Axis side. XD
Spineless | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

i was leveling allies in the pacific
after that i started tunisia allies

just when the paratrooper event hit, :sob:
now im with 3 real players everytime
and those players are incompetent fools.
that never flank.

1 Like

Good choice.

And yeah… I could use a break of FOMO event right about now…

2 Likes

I see you also end up on the underdog faction.

1 Like

im on the RAGEQUIT FACTION :sunglasses:
maybe some day i will be in the uninstall this mess of a game FACTION. :sweat_smile:

Traitors. I played axis in tunisia when they got rekt and I play them now that they are strong.