Are you pro-merge, anti-merge, or neutral?

I tend to agree because I’m more comfortable playing late game weapons and campaigns
But if you like to play early campaigns, it will be difficult, because low-level weapons such as the MP3008 actually appeared in 1945, so the room distribution after the merger is not based on chronology.
This means that there is no sense of historical substitution
This game is starting to look like War Thunder, but War Thunder is not infantry, so it may not rely as much on a sense of historical immersion.

1 Like

I agree with you. I was thinking about quitting if the scenarios you mentioned especially the worst ones do happen.

I have warned several times that this is a make or break moment of the game but too many people defend the merge fanatically despite the clear lack of transparency from the devs. If this ended up released badly then maybe its time to do a hard decision to look for greener pastures.

4 Likes

Initially pro, but when I see the economy at the moment. It makes me neutral.

If it ends up flopping, there’s gonna be a lot of angry whales out there. Think about the people who’ve spent $500-$2,000+ for premium content on this game lol

3 Likes

Pro merge with some major concerns is the best way to put it for me. I’ve already listed my grievances more than once so no need to do it again. I think it sounds great on paper, but I’ve seen some serious issues come up on the test server that definitely need some attention.

Fixing some glaring issues with economy and soldier perks and stats system, i feel pretty pro merge to be honest. anyway game is in a pretty sad state right now with one sided campaigns and such, it needs a change. dont forget the xp bonus on the JOIN ANY FACTION, could help with imbalance!

It’s a necessary evil.

1 Like

Pro merge but BR will negate the purpose of the merge. (Why merge the campaigns when you are going to add a BR system that will result in split queues)

1 Like

I disagree. We currently have 6 campaigns, if merge wasn’t a thing. We could have already 7-8. And after few years, maybe 14 campaigns overall. This gamw wouldn’t not survive it.
But with merge, they can still keep adding stuff into already existing BRs.

1 Like

Same, pro-merge.
Just hoping it will happen after the next discount.

1 Like

Pro merge

Needs some pivotal changes/fixes first, but the footwork/direction is good/necessary.

Either way I think merge had to happen if there was any chance of continuing expansion.

BR system is the main info for me, that will be the moment that will make or break

Anti…
Con…
Against…
Contra…
Opposed…

…merge of campaigns

Although I understand what @Adamnpee says.
There would be too many campaigns if more are added.
Resulting in not enough players in each campaign.
But to me, merging the campaigns, selecting an army and getting a random battle location, is just no good at all.

5 Likes

Pro if the execution is on point. The game has to be approachable for new players or it will die. Same rationale that brought the merge about (I assume). I hope the team hasn’t lost that in the execution.

1 Like

Tis a pitty, but hopefully BR will be done well enough to narrow it down via Deck choice, and eventually maybe we might get a “veto” to narrow it down further if population perks up enough. wishful thinking perhaps.

1 Like

Quite a feat, finally someone who understands my gibberish.

2 Likes

I agree with most I hear you say, you seem to have it together quite well.

1 Like

I am pro-merge.

With more maps in the future, the br from 1941 to 1944 will be much more comfortable, especially in German vs Soviets.

Most of the points are good, the only things that I think should be rectified are
-Have a filter to choose the type of squads (a filter that can choose assaults and can see all the assault squads that I can use in my spreadsheet)
-adjust tank prices

4 Likes

I was leaning pro since I disliked having to unlock everything again if a new campaign gets added and not being able to play some premium squads because they don’t fit the gameplay of the campaign, namely the Lebel squad, which is a fun gun but not great at clearing objectives against automatics in Berlin. But the predatory economy and how cancerous it seemed to play with many high-level players—“lots of HE spam”—made me quite skeptical of the merger.

1 Like

With the BR system getting implemented the Lebel should rank quite low like other bolt actions.
Prob will be able to stay at the lower br’s if you adjust your line up to it and absolutely seal club everyone there.

1 Like

The new currency is too complicated but i support the br and merge. I can finally use beretta m1918 and fnab 43 with my italians

1 Like