APCs are unbalanced and gamebreaking

10 m was literally impossible, your memories are failing you

1 Like

Mark my words, the min range for spawns didnā€™t work properly.

1 Like

well idk distances, but APC can definitely spawn closer than rally points.

1 Like

There is a fast way for check it, is sufficient start a costum match with just the player and 1 enemy bot squad in the other team and place the APC/truck near the point, next switch to another squad for see if you can spawn or not at 10-20m from the point

thereā€™s a even faster way:

mobile_respawn__minDistanceToCapturePoint:r=50.0
4 Likes

Game checks the center of capture point, not the edge. It was possible to spawn on APC right next to capture border on some larger points, but itā€™s fixed now.

4 Likes

This is surely more complicated than that.

99% of people playing this game are too lazy/too retarded to build rallies.
without APCs being easy to use, even with an attention span of 1 second, these people would drag everyone else down even more. nerfing APCs will hurt the quality of matches too hard.

and since DF supports this nonsense by NOT allowing players to build more than 1 rally, the only solution this problem has is easy to use APCs. also the recent nerf on them was completely unasked for, nerfing things, especially the most like invention after the merge overall, is very stupid and detrimental.

2 Likes

they where bugged, they where able to spawn to less distance than they should be used

They can only be used at a distance of 50 meters (30 meters before update)
They can be easily destroyed with just a Molotov cocktail and cannot regenerate while burning.
When there are 3 trucks on the field, you will no longer be able to summon them.
All it takes is to destroy the engine and it will be completely paralyzed.
In other words, after you kill all the people in 3 trucks, they will be stuck there and pile up ineffectively.

You perfectly proved your ignorance
Protest against a vehicle that is the same distance from the spawn point and is very conspicuous and full of countermeasures.
Iā€™m guessing youā€™ve never driven a truck?

they are big
Players other than the blind man and the monkey can find them.
Sometimes I even go into the gray zone hunting these big score sources

When will paratrooper ground respawn functionality be available for trucks?
My T20 rifle and 50MM grenade gun are both on the truck
I need them to regenerate normally
Instead of having to destroy existing trucks to respawn or be stuck with the vehicle limit and be unable to respawn

I miss the part weā€™re this is a my competence, Iā€™m a moderator not a helper I donā€™t know those things

2 Likes

So do engineers have such plans in the short term?
I donā€™t want to see the possibility that the infantry regiment cannot regenerate because both vehicle slots are occupied (3-team rotation mechanism)

APCs are not overpowered.

In fact they are useful when a player has 7- 8 slots for squads or more.

With only 4 slots they are useless.

APCs used to be exploitable but now they are just mobile rallies.

Not true. I have only 4 slots and they are really useful. 2 rallies are always more useful than 1

1 Like

:it: :heart:

4 Likes

they are very useful
1 action respawn point that can carry 3 to 4 automatic weapons
You can even drive your car to the edge of the gray zone to suppress the enemy
I often did this in the Ardennes campaign

this is very true tbh