Anti-cheat software change

sometimes better then with actuall systems because these are out of focus

they are not out of focus. if you ever went on suspicious website or installed some maliciously cracked software, you would be much more easily infected cause hackers would easily exploit vulnerabilities in the old OS. old viruses and vulnerabilities dont go out of focus. it is literally 0 costs to add them to payload for infection.

yeah just tuned in.

i haven’t noticed too many cheaters in 3 years of playing this game outside once or twice.

and i’m unsure with battle eye how it’s going to work out.
as a gold player from rainbow six siege, rainbow six kinda had a worse problem in the sense, that you’d see at least one or more actual cheaters with aimbot/wallhack across 7 matches. it was that bad.

we could argue that technically, this game is less popular than rainbow six siege.
so, you don’t have the same ammount of bad apples trying to be ahead of the curve.

but the problem is, it’s still battle eye.
and in a free to play, there are usually less repercussions as you can just make another account.

dunno. i hope it wont turn out like that shitfest from ubisoft.
my best thoughts and prayers.

well there are repercussions in f2p grind game… you lose weeks/months of progress with new account. imagine starting from BR1 every few weeks/months…

not really.

in rainbow you had some sort of progression too.
in the sense, buying characters. which people that repedetly cheated, often times were the same that kept coming back just under different accounts ( that is, in comp ).

here, with aimbot, i’d imagine it would be the same if not worse.
they could curb stomp low br with just a wallhack, and leave some negatives effect on the new comers.

progression in competitive shooters isnt really that much of a handicap. sure you lose access to new operators, but stock ones are competitive compared to unlockable ones. in heavy grind games where grind=better equipment there is more to lose if you get caught cheating. imagine that you get stg44, fg42 and KT just to be banned and have to start months long grind again.

well i will never understand cheater mentality in multiplayer game, so i could be wrong, but i have seen really small amount of cheaters in f2p grind games (at least in enlisted and WoWs). well i think that there is small amount of cheaters or they just suck cause i can outperform them in 95% of the games(and i am nowhere near peak of my skill that i had in youth)