Answering your questions!

I read it like you might will get one additional squad slot for your premium squad(s).

But I could’ve misunderstood the message.

It’s obvious that they actually don’t care about the gaming experience of the players at all, all they care about is money. There are still many issues with this game, and I strongly doubt whether Darkflow has the ability to solve them.

Hold your horses, y’all…

If it’s anything like in WT, it will be about trading COUPONS (or, in this case, tickets or orders) for items that HAVEN’T BEEN REDEEMED YET on any account.

In practical terms:

• You finish an event and earn a ticket to redeem an unique squad - you sell THE TICKET on the marketplace.

• You redeem the ticket on your account - you CAN’T sell it anymore.

As such, I highly doubt that any squad or item already associated to your accounts, regardless if used or not, will be available for trade.

4 Likes

Kurwa

5 Likes

I cannot stress enough how important this is. Especially for those early SMG squads. For example the Premium FNAB-42 squad will be worthless in the new update as you can get the weapon in the TT and just use it in regular SMG squads with an engineer AND other troops.

We bought these squads because at the time they blended bonuses with a boost to gameplay. We bought these squads because we wanted to support our favorite parts of the game. We bought these squads to keep the lights on at Darkflow while you guys worked and struggled through the beta process. I don’t think it’s a stretch to say we deserve an engineer in those squads now.

4 Likes

I really really hope to get engineers in my old premium squads. ESPECIALLY the 4 man SMG squads. Those are worthless now.

2 Likes

They are far from worthless. Not every spawn one will need to build something.

But, let’s wait for it, it’s something I m highly interested in getting too for my old premoids.

It was something requested multiple times in the past, I m just glad it will be a thing finnaly.

4 Likes

They are still valuable to me. They don’t have an engineer, but they’re still a stormtrooper.

2 Likes

So happy I never got premiums. I would be livid.

I’ve kept faith.

I know my mp18 guys will become ultimate chads one day with an engineer. Even if that engineer uses a rifle instead.

I wish I could make em wear ww1 helmets with the lil spike on top…

Believe!

6 Likes

this is honestly a fantastic idea !

1 Like

Gas mask option too

But dont forget. One ZH and a backpack and they face Federovs.

1 Like

Except that assault squads you get in the TT come with 4 assaulters + other troops + an engineer.

It’s just that you can get multiple assault squads in every tree which come with four assaulters + other troops + an engineer. They are objectively not worth it, especially as they generally have older, crappier SMG’s.

Agreed. I am so glad they have decided to do this. I’m GUESSING the 9man infantry squads won’t get an engineer. I still think they should, but I can see why they wouldn’t. As those squads are huge. What else do you think won’t get them?

Why not just remove a rifleman and replace it with an engineer?

3 Likes

No, no. I mean 4 premium soldiers with fnab 43. Have only 4 assaulters without engineer. Its still valuable squad.

Sure. I’m just comparing it to TT assault squads. It’s crap compared to them. That’s my issue. I don’t need it to be as big, but I need a Premium engineer (who can build engineer squad stuff) and it to go to five to make it a better choice than a TT squad.

I don’t want to bog this down. It’s just the way I see it. To ME it is worthless. To others it may not be.

Oh I think they should do that for sure. But they said they were doing some, not all. Even though, as far as I’m concerned, they should do it to ALLLLLL of them.

1 Like