Answering your questions!

I mean riflemen might sadly not, because their squad is already at maximum capacity, unlike all the other ones.

It’s easy for the others like the 4 smg guys: all they need is to add an additional guy, or easier, open an engineer slot and let the player fill it with an engy recruit of his own.

9 men squads are trickier, because they would need to completely REPLACE one soldier with another… And given the fixed nature of premium soldiers, it might be more difficult. Not impossible by any mean, just a bit harder to do.

1 Like

My Stalingrad naval infantry premium squad with PPSh sure they have 5 PPSh including 1 engineer that also uses PPSh despite he cannot get the build speed perk but still a strong assaulter squad. Its just they cannot have other classes like an MG and arty on my regular assaulter squads.

I only bought this squad as my third assaulter in Stalingrad but said merge will have its own slot instead. Only few premium squads are kinda worth it mostly vehicle ones like T-34-85E, Firefly, 76mm M4A2, Panther A, etc but better on a sale as some premium squads are overpriced.

3 Likes

I donno. I have like 70-80 premiuns and I do enjoy them all. With or without engineer.

I asked for an eng on old premiums for months on every situation possible. I m just glad devs finnaly gonna make it. Will bring even more life to Alot of my purchases, that still, for me all of them were worth.

2 Likes

Some?

Would say only the starter SMGs squads are “fair”.

2 Likes

If all premium units have an engineer, it will be total p2w. This is because a premium engineer can build not only rallypoints, but also machine gun emplacements and field cannons.

1 Like

All the new ones have them. So how is it not ALREADY P2W by your logic. This also ignores how they are smaller squads, can all be duplicated with better squads in the TT, and they have added the ability to build MG nests, AT guns, and ampule launchers to their respective squads. Not to mention actual engineer squads.

Calm down with the histrionics.

Since they added only option to take regular engineer to old premium squads, they would be able to build this.

Only purely premium engineers + regular engineers in AT and Engineer squads can.

This is not what they said?

That’s what they already did.

Not sure what you are talking about. You can’t add an engineer to old premium squads.

You can. They already added option to add engineer to old MG squads when High caliber update came out.

Old premium MG squads in Normandy and Moscow did get this option while back.

for example

1 Like

When will war mode be released?

Would love to see an answer to the following questions:

1. If I unlock the Tiger I squads both in Berlin and Normandy, will I be able to run 2 squads with Tiger Is after the merge?

2. If I unlock the Tiger I squad in Berlin, but not in Normandy, yet I buy the gold order Tiger I in Normandy, will it be placed into the Berlin Tiger I squad after the merge/disappear/be able to unlock the squad for it later after the merge?

1 Like

A question I may have missed the answers to.
In 5/6 of the campaigns I unlocked 3 extra squad slots with the gold currency. What happens to them come update?

Hi, they’ll refund you if the slots in question are not used in the new system.

1 Like

I hope they are because that would be stupid not to given the sheer number of squads.

Dear Developing team,

My last game was terrible dus to cheaters, whose are using wallhacks, autoaims, speedhacks, ets. Is that possible to improve the anti-cheat system? Or BAN the palyers whose already received cmplaints?! Please do somithing, because the game could be really enjoyable, but nowadays it is simple unplayable…

Will the Allies have more assault rifles such as M1907SF or Ribeyrolles 1918 ?

Can the low-end devices handle the new upcoming update? Because the new progression update will introduce more players, which I don’t know if those devices will not handle a lot of entities.

Potato consoles and pc shouldn’t be affected: even if there’s more new players joining the game, the matches will remain 10 vs 10 (for now) as it always has been.

2 Likes