Anniversary of the defense of Brest Fortress

I know some may not know but the bergman 1895?

Sadly never played it, but i am absolutely happy with enlisted. It is my favorite game. But i have to say, in the beta testing i had more fun in it. I miss the good old times.

2 Likes

Brest fortress would be a really unique battlefield for Enlisted. :wink:

3 Likes

It would work as a conquest, or a bit like the big monastery map if a larger battle.

Some day there needs to be historical loadouts events to re enact famous fast battles :thinking:

1 Like

Remember them Germans? Setting the world on fire? Good ol timesā€¦

Yeah, hereā€™s some gear for you.

Not necessarily.

I enjoyed this event, perfect size for a casual player, a bit much so I had to stretch, but not too much so I could complete it, thank you!

Also once you start taking hints on what maps or what opponents I prefer at a given moment, Enlisted will slowly reach the pre-merge fun level for me too. I donā€™t expect that if I select something, it will be those regions 100%, but as a soft rule - if we can start a map as allies in Tunisia or Pacific with low BR, and I wish to play again in the beautiful grotto, let me tell you that I target Japan as opponent. It would be a really nice addition of a lost feature. :slight_smile:

New portrait clearly a hit, kudos :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So i got a question i completed the task but never received my pistol is it available after the event is over or should it be available now,? Itpopped up as if iunlocked it but cant find it

Now
But remember it is only available for the USSR faction

Kinda makes this small print redundantā€¦ we know exactly who this is:

apparently this offended some poor wee snowflake!!

This image needs to be withdrawn

1 Like