Anniversary of the defense of Brest Fortress

On June 22nd, 1941, the same day that the German army attacked the Soviet Union, the defenders of the Brest Fortress were among the first to face the invaders in battle.

The artillery barrage and the following swift advance of the Germans caught the fortress’s large garrison by surprise. Those who failed to break out had to fight an uneven battle within its walls. Despite having the advantage of surprise, only after a week of fighting, with the support of tanks, aircraft, and artillery, were the German forces able to crush the main pockets of resistance and capture the fortress by June 30th. But even after that, a few surviving soldiers, hiding in the catacombs, continued to fight against the German army until July 23th.

From June 20th (13:00 UTC) to June 26th (13:00 UTC), you can get rewards for completing tasks.

For completing 5 out of the 9 tasks, you will receive a unique “Voevodin pistol”, and for 7 completed tasks, a unique “Attack order” portrait.

TASKS

Stage 1:

• Destroy 4 vehicles.
  • Kill 40 enemies using a machine gun.
  • Complete 4 battles.

Stage 2:

• Kill 60 enemies using a vehicle.
  • Kill 50 enemies using a bolt-action rifle.
  • Complete 6 battles.

Stage 3:

• Your rally points were used 30 times (including APCs).
  • Kill 20 enemies using a pistol.
  • Complete 8 battles.

TERMS

• The tasks can be completed in the Squads mode.
  • The list of tasks is updated every two days at 13:00 UTC.
  • Tasks can be completed simultaneously.
  • Uncollected rewards will disappear when the tasks change.
  • From June 26th to June 28th (13:00 UTC), after the end of the event, you will have the opportunity to purchase any missing rewards.
21 Likes

Nice for returning the old event pistol, but Soviet mini event after Soviet mini event… really? :smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes

Really… REALLY?!

Axis have a lot of content for now, but we still preparing a lot of stuff for them.

8 Likes

the artist/s made a great job :slight_smile:

26 Likes

What are you talking about?

I’ve bought so many new uniforms for my German boys thanks to past events in previous few months (in combination with appearance orders from BP :P)

1 Like

So you uncovered our secret plan to give out players more customization orders… now i will have a close :eyes: on you с:

7 Likes

Besides the pistol/pic all the rewards are for all game nations, im quite sure of that.

Otherwise fantastic job with the mini events, having something to grind for like this is always helpful for completionists and players who want silver/custom orders.

Hope u guys have the time to keep these up without impacting ur schedule! :ok_hand: :handshake:

5 Likes

A bit disappointed that we didn’t get a proper big event with event squads, especially since major update events usually come the day after the patch launch, or earlier. But you never know what kind of shit the devs have to deal with behind the scenes.

Don’t let your hopes down so fast, comrade.

6 Likes

My only gripe with the Voevodin pistol, otherwise a nice and useful reward, is that my collector instinct made me pick one in the first event where it was available…

instead of one more Breda PG, which I regret ever since.

4 Likes

I run all the Voevodin’s with my RNM50s for PDW since they all have ammo pouches for maximum hand mortar spam. Happy to see 1 more at low grind cost :slight_smile:

It would be really nice if they added the first model too, even if it’s technically worse.
I think it looks a lot cooler

1 Like

Good pistol, great pfp. Keep it up.

Would like to see an event with all four major nations in the future, thanks.

2 Likes

We got so many events Im up to 1000 customization orders.
also, Platinum Luger when?

1 Like

Best event portrait.

Well, just you wait с:

4 Likes

2 Likes

That may be, but shouldn’t both sides get remembered equally in events commemorating battles?

5 Likes

Next week a make enlisted better update? then launch the event a week later?