An Open Letter to Darkflow

you only talked the truth i´t time to end the Snail hunger for money we need all this changes, for veterans, newbies, modders , creators everyone even the devs we need this changes NOW :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

please tell me how solo player can use that “team” communication.

1 Like

Just like a solo player uses Discord lol.
find friends. or go outside and touch the grass

maybe actually provide real argument. if stacks have unfair advantage with team communication over solo players, solution is not make your own stack. solution is to actually enable voice chat for all players in team, so solo players can also use ingame voice chat.

1 Like

Minor Update: We have broken over 300 signatures on this letter in just a little over three days. Thanks all for the support and continued discussions!

7 Likes

A very incredible goal now just we need to wait and watch if the devs do something related to the document

2 Likes

I like nearly everything except the part about armoured train and making him stationary… thats uncool, imo.

But imagine… Not an armoured train game mode, but… TWO armoured trains game mode ;D

Two opposite facing trains and each team have to bring their train to opponent’s part of the map :Р
You can attack enemy train or defend your train. And also train to train cannon combat ;D
There are 50-75 meters space between each train’s track and also you dont have to board the train every time, you can spawn in a passenger cart inside a train)

Idk, i just dont want an another “plant the bomb” mode experience. That train had something new. It moved, lol. Making it stationary… is making it boring, imo.

That’s fair, and I think it’s important to point out that we are just throwing out suggestions, not demands. DF can use these as ideas or springboards for other ideas. Just something needs to change because currently the mode is pretty bad.

1 Like

Voice chat is for premade squad, as long something dint changed and I dint noticed it

1 Like

“…solution is to actually enable voice chat for all players in team…”

every player can and has to decide it but their own. I don’t want to hear a child screaming whole time into my ears or a fascist - just 2 examples.

and for quick responses you can also use the normal chat, where you can write quick (in case that you already have discovered that these chat exist and not like the voice chat never knew about) :slight_smile:

I could also hear players via in-game voice when I started with Enlisted and I played the first weeks / months alone.

i absolutely love this. it is so ironic when you know absolutely nothing about that voice chat.

you probably played the Old lone fighter, who at start of the match create a premade squad with random players, and the voice chat was forced on by default

“As above said, I dont really care if someone requires a squad to carry him thats fine.
But to be fair, matchmake should very least try to find a squad vs squad games.”

How long do you want to wait on couple of BR’s or nations. The current MM already has problems to match players (not infrequently) and you sometimes wait 3-5 minutes. So do you want to wait 10 min or more?!

“…Not exactly sure what makes you think your opinion would be anymore than 1% either ?..”
because I am part of 3 of the biggest communities of Enlisted in discord and you may be surprised but we shared there our opinions and nobody of them had such a opinion like him but all of them disagree with his opinion. So yeah, I am pretty sure about that. :*

more then you. :slight_smile:

Just the fact that you consider it’s “unfair” that players in squads plays against solo players shows, that you never understand games like these. :smiley:
what’s next: will you call it “unfair” when enemy players are more wealthy and have better technical equipement then the players in your squads? Do you also suggest that players only compete against players with the same technical requirements, so that this is “fair”?!
I know a player who can’t hear anything in both ears. Should he play only against players with the same restrictions, because all other have an advantage, hm?!

underaverage players will always find an excuse why it’s unfair for them. The best solution would be for DF to add a pure PVE mode for you but pretty sure that you would also complain there “the bots are to strong”, it’s so “unfair”

please all knowing master tell me how i can hear my teammates with these settings. these are my settings for past 2 years and i havent heard anyone say a word in the game.

exactly what do you know? that voice chat cant be used by solo player?

i have played team shooters for 20+ years, so i understand how big of an advantage team communication is over someone who doesnt have team communication. if voice chat was enabled for all players, i wouldnt even mention this, but cause it is only available for premade squads, it is unfair advantage.

1 Like

Weird, since there has been only few occasions since merge that I have had to wait more than few minutes for the game.
Then again I dont do stacking so if thats the issue dont stack then like rest of us doesnt.

Doesnt sound very big communities if you know what each one of the members think.

Then again, you may present the member amounts of your said communities and ask @robihr for numbers of how many players theres weekly / monthly and do some simple math how large your communities are in grand scale.

Well yes and for that exact reason competive games such as csgo which was earlier mentioned does even the teams by having same stacks.
This is a casual game thus the fact that you require a group to carry you is quite ironic to start with.

Sure, rotating 3 hvar kamikaze planes is unfair and toxic and shouldnt exist at all.

Sure why not.

You are being “competive” with your “squad” in a game where your enemies doesnt even know you are being “competive” as they play just casually.

Or just competive mode where you can pretend to be good against others that takes this game “competively”

All you currently do is quite pathetic ego boosting of steamrolling casuals with your squad and pretending to be good.

As a joke:

Just wait until everyone finds out there is a set of premium squads coming to the game, these squads are exclusive to those that use 4 man groups or “stacks” and 3 man groups. These guys have the equivalent of atomic bombs, full auto assault rifles that can laser beam across the map with No recoil, anti-tank rifles with 300 mm armor penetration, The first set of 12 man squads with a backpack that gives 4 200% medkits a 200% ammo pouch and three grenades within one backpack as well as armed with 250 round belt fed LMGs totalling over 750 rounds per squadmate, and cluster bomb artillery that will wipe the next two objectives and penetrate through walls. All coming Soon™…

Soon™
As a serious note:

There’s a lot of things that need to be worked on in this game, voice chats one of them but that’s going to be tricky to find the middle ground.