An Open Letter to Darkflow

Fair points. I’d like to note that not we also aren’t requesting all proposed solutions to be implemented at once, or all of them to ever be active. If DF took say one of the options for vehicle cycling and one of the options for Greyzone Camping, we’d be happier with that result than the current system.

1 Like

We shouldn’t give up just yet we need to push just like other half of their gaming community have pushed for War Thunder to improve, and now Silver Eagle gain is extremely comfortable to grind in that game.

2 Likes

Which is exactly what your clip is about.
Not a single decent pilot, not even a mediocre.

Agree, If after all this you still cant figure the issue here I need to get my crayons ready.

Are tanks really that much of a problem outside of BR 5 with invulnerable front armor?
In every other tier you can get your own tank to duel the enemy tank shelling or just use another way of killing it with how squishy they tend to be.
If your team is just ignoring the tank shelling them into oblivion and continue to cross its LOS then it is their own fault for dieing each time just like how a HMG or similar would do the same.

They certainly can be. American infantry cant deal with tigers with their most powerful AT launcher and AT gun, and Japan can’t scratch Jumbos with the Type 4 or their AT gun.

The major issue is the exploit of the Grey Zone and cycling particularly to exploit that- an area where tankers are untouchable and often have wide views of objectives. It is basically an exploit of game mechanics as enemy infantry are unable to touch them in many cases, and a player can get a few squad slots and just respawn in another one upon death so they can permanently sit in the GZ. If they were actively engaging by entering the battle area and playing aggressively - not as much of an issue, although it does hog the tank slots and deny those for other players if they choose to do so. Greyzone camping (and players cycling GZ camping) pushes away new players that dont have the gear to handle people doing that exploit, and teams often can’t be relied on to deal with the threat effectively.

2 Likes

Wouldnt it make more sence to fix those problems first before neutering tanks as a whole?
Keep in mind that those chances dont just apply to those high BR matches but also low BR where tanks are missing armor.

1 Like

I don’t believe any of the suggestions place undue limitations on tanks. Higher strength AT guns would ideally be only at high BR where they are needed. Cooldowns/XP requirements/infantry spawns are suggestions to ensure that other players are able to access vehicles instead of only one person - and are only suggestions, not necessarily all intended to have all of them active at once. Tanks on objectives encourage playing with close infantry support.

None of that particularly reads as neutering tanks. The only thing that threatens them is better AT guns

For any German players, someone has translated the letter to German (link to the form stays the same)

I think a better solution to this would be to simply limit AP mines to 2 or 1 unit per squad. Since in engineer squads you can just have 6 engineer soldiers the class limitation would basically do nothing against AP spam. Still a pretty decent idea, definetely better than what we have now.

1 Like

Not sure if you are trolling, but if not: that’s pure BS. Playing with friends together never was and never will be cheating in games like this. Every player has the chance to get at least above average / good - just by learning the maps and how the game works. If they refuse because the don’t want to learn the game mechanics, well…then it’s a shame and definitley their fault.

3 Likes

could be done by making the parabox a “vehicle” and setting its br to 4 or 5. Could also make it quite amusing to shoot the box out of the sky for a vehicle kill.

• 37 mm AT gun BR l
  • 40 mm - 45 mm AT gun BR II
  • 47 mm - 57 mm AT gun BR III (yes, the Japanese 47mm can handle business :muscle:)
  • 75 mm AT gun BR IV
  • 76 mm - 88 mm AT gun BR V
  • 7.92 mm - 13 mm AA mg mounts BR l (Zwillingslafette 36, .50 cal M63 mount, DShk AA tripod mount, Type 93 13 mm mg tripod mount)

• 20 mm - 25 mm autocannon BR II - lll

• 12 mm - 25 mm autocannon with dual mount or quad mount (M45 quad mount) BR III - IV

• 37 mm - 40 mm autocannon BR V

1 Like

As a Soviet BR 5 tank main, I can safely say that adding high-performance anti-tank guns, for example 100mm BS-3, 88mm Pak40, QF 17 Pounder and others, would not reduce vehicle usefulness. There are multiple reasons as to why that is the case:

• It takes a load of time to set up anti-tank guns. A cautious tanker would spot the infantry trying to set up an anti-tank gun, and engage them before they can finish constructing it. If you get killed by an anti-tank gun, it’s on you.
  • Anti-tank guns guns are really easy to destroy/disable. A single HE/AP shell, or a HMG burst is enough to kill the anti-tank gun operators or destroy the gun itself.
  • Even if they can be easily penetrated by anti-tank guns, tanks are still very capable of dishing out heavy punishment from their main cannons and several machineguns, which alone makes it worth spawning them.

Infantry should be and needs to be able to deal with tanks without having to spawn their own vehicles. As of right now, they are incapable of doing so. Even as a tank main, I’d gladly accept this change.

3 Likes

lol Japan 47mm literally struggle to pen m4a2 from the front.
It has similar performance as the soviet 45mm so it should be on br2.

2 Likes

Not sure if you are trolling, but if not: that’s pure BS. Playing with friends together never was and never will be cheating in games like this. Every player has the chance to get at least above average / good - just by learning the maps and how the game works. If they refuse because the don’t want to learn the game mechanics, well…then it’s a shame and definitley their fault.

I am not sure if you are trolling cause that response doesn’t make any sense. Every player has the chance to get good at the game by learning the maps and how the game works which is done by oneself. If you are playing in a stacked team where you are using voice communication to co-ordinate, then you are learning to play as a stack against the other team which is not playing fair as having an organized team gives you the advantage which the other team does not have.

In fact if you are learning the game by playing in stacks it is very much like learning the game while using cheats, because when you rely on stacks or cheats and they go away you do not know how to play the game without your unfair advantage.

OFC my answer does make sense!

You want to tell us that playing together in a squad and using discord / teamspeak, etc pp is basically cheating and not fair to the enemies! Enemy players have the same chance to create squads and communicate like every other players! If the refuse to do so and if they wat to play alone - their problem, ot mine / ours!

There is no other game like enlisted where “playing together” is forbidden or unfair (neither Hell Let Loose, BF, CoD, CS:GO nor any other game)! And playing / communicating together is away of “cheating” - not even close to!

By the way: Enlisted is a squad-based multiplayer tactical first-person shooter! Now use your brain and think what this mean! This game was made by DEVs to play and communicate together!

Final sentence to you from my side: OFC you have the right to have another opinion, but your opinion is pure bullshit and nothing else! And with that you don’t even represent 1% of the Enlisted Community - maybe 1 out of 10.000 players. Last but not least if you don’t want to play against squads of players communicating together, I highley recommened you to uninstall Enlisted ad to play other games!

2 Likes

Okay, I think we are just going to disagree then lol. I do not represent any part of the “Enlisted community” other then myself and I would never pretend to represent anything more then my own opinions.

well no, since the matchmake doesnt even attempt to find games squad vs squad.

As above said, I dont really care if someone requires a squad to carry him thats fine.
But to be fair, matchmake should very least try to find a squad vs squad games.

Quite many servers in this exact game requires a mic and player to be ready to communicate

This one actually does try to find pre-made vs pre-made games and does quite good job at it.

Doing quite shitty job then since the only communication we have is the chat.

Not exactly sure what makes you think your opinion would be anymore than 1% either ?

And anyway, im fairly sure that majority of community wouldnt mind the matchmaker to find squad vs squad games.

Or you could try RPG games if you only way for you to play enlisted is to be carried by squad.

cheating could be understood by anything that gives player unfair advantage. in enlisted you dont have team communication(unlike all other games you mentioned), so anyone with outside communication with another player has advantage over solo player. not to mention premade team overall are way more skilled than average enlisted player giving them usually overwhelming advantage over solo randoms (most of those games you mentioned have SBMM, which enlisted doesnt).

so while technically playing with friends isnt cheating(cause it is included in game mechanics), it certainly gives unfair advantage over solo player.

W

What? You trolling?

1 Like