An Open Letter to Darkflow

For the future of Enlisted! Let the community decides what they really want.

1 Like

yep, we need more servers around the globe, min 150ms here unplayable :frowning:

1 Like

would have been funny, but this is legit site. you can check all breaches and what data that has been leaked on dark web just by entering your email, or you can check if your password has been leaked. people often reuse passwords, so if you get their email you can also get their password.

1 Like

I am not. Some of the suggestions made are really good, no doubt.

2 Likes

agree as well as disagree.
Obviously the AA gun is rather easy to use on targets that dive from open sky from ~500m altitude and gives you all the time you could possibly need to take aim and even some spare time to wash a car while waiting.

Then again, in BR5 with speed of light fighters and decent pilot, in many maps you can fly low altitudes making the shots with AA rather difficult if not impossible.

As well as the inconsistency of AA hits is another rather annoying feature.
Just yesterday shot bi-plane ~5 ? Times, and with strenght of stalinium the pilot, without half of his head and plane still managed to steer this steam powered joke towards me and rocket my squad.

Not exactly related to AA issue but same happens more than frequently with tanks, hit on ammorack / gastank indicates redhit but nothing happens.

Yeah but say overheat and angles go, perhaps even the addition of quad barrels, while retaining the safety of firststrike with aim assist

That is very stacked and one sided

If we just disregard all that, very least the AA gun should be capable to move alot faster in BR5 where the planes are by far faster.

Yes and no ? If you compare the planes from BR1 to BR5 theres quite significant differency between them.
If you compare the AA gun from BR1 to BR5 it is the same, so in that sense a buff for BR5 AA gun is more than justified request.

Actually both AT and AA should scale in base of the BR the player is using something like

AT

• 20mm auto cannon BR1
  • 40mm field gun BR2
  • 50mm field gun BR3
  • 75mm field gun BR4
  • 76+mm field gun BR5

AA

• 11mm Anti air MG BR1+2
  • 20mm single auto cannon BR3+4
  • 20mm multi barrel auto cannon BR5
10 Likes

Like i said, i dont mind removing angle restriction and overheat, but once you start ramping up the volume of fire or damage, it must done very delicately…

I agree with the idea for sure.

At gun calibre at br 5 might need to be a bit bigger in the case of some nations, but love the main idea

1 Like

Removal of angle restriction would create another problem which we had pleasure to enjoy back in moscow 1-2? years ago

I dont think the overheat has ever been a problem, it is extremely easy to control.

Well something has to be done, I think people would accept the better AA guns rather than nerfing end game planes speed to match BR1 AA gun.

1 Like

iirc WT ammo rack gets emptied the more you shoot, so if enlisted also has same damage model, you may have hit empty rack?

1 Like

Yes, this is thing in Enlisted too. Already been clarified by Euthymia

1 Like

If anything gets done, as long as it’s with the realization that the AA gun, has the safety of first strike, the freedom to choose when to engage, aim assist, sound queue and the advantage that its prey will always come to them. AA guns could be anywhere (built wherever)

Its holding ALL the cards already. To get more love, it needs to give up something

and with this logic what does BR5 planes give up ?
The AA is still same regardless of BR, only planes becomes better thru BR’s

1 Like

Realise this is a response mainly in good fun, but if one has all the cards, the other has nothing to give up :stuck_out_tongue:

A plane getting faster and more heavily armed doesnt change a single AA advantage listed above. They remain constant.

Anyway. Wasnt my intent to get into it here. Was only commenting on op content that i personally didnt agree with.

Well yes since thats only thing you take in account in your narrative. You kinda entirely disregarded the fact that in BR5 often the pilots aint flying first time and know very well that doing that dive from altitude of 500m is just asking to die.
As well as the fact that BR5 planes are just that much faster that following them with the AA is quite alot different comparent to BR1.

Aka id say its more than justified to buff or even entirely replace the AA gun of BR5 as the planes evolve as well.

1 Like

Now you are talking about skill deficit, not mechanics

Arent BR 5 AA gunners likely to be just as experienced? You are talking about skill and the abilities of experienced pilots. What about an experienced AA gunner. The mechanic is still the same…first strike

No matter how skilled the pilot is, he wont know theres an AA gun there or where till its shooting at him. A skilled AA gunner wont give it away.

Something to consider…

And we both know that the reality is the majority of BR 5 pilots are just as bad as BR 1 pilots…AA players too…

I would be okay with that. But aim assist goes

Could say the same if you expect every average joe to wait till the plane gets closer rather than spray at the sky as soon as they hear the plane ?
Which kind of was my point here, you are expecting the AA gunner to be better than average player while the pilot you use as example couldnt tie hes own shoelaces.

I dont exactly think these are comparable in any manner.
Not to be disrespectful towards any pilots but flying low compared to shooting with BR1 aa gun BR5 planes is quite different.

Sure ? Still the plane kamikaze cycle is also a problem regardless it doesnt happen in every game.

Okay ? So shall we also remove the markers from planes too ?
Give the rockets theyr somewhat realistic accuracy what happened to be around 1-3% for soviet rockets for example ?

Its a game. I expect some commons sense on skill or learning required. ^^^ That is purely a player issue. It’s really not rocket science to work that one out

As a regular fighter Pilot enjoyer at ANY BR, I can say with Confidence Nearly all “pilots” Spawn in nose down and fly straight at the flag. Most of them don’t even try to evade, and will just fly their payload into the ground if they are getting shot at.

I am up for “all” markers and aim assist being removed. As long as the render distance isn’t 200 meters for pilots