American Seal Clubber Prevention Act

Here’s a long list of new equipment, and weapon changes

• Sniper Type 99: (late) (BR-1)

A lesser quality late war sniper variant of the Arisaka Type 99 chambered for the powerful 7.7x58mm Arisaka Cartridge.

Damage: 27.0 at 10m
Fire rate: 52 RPM
Muzzle velocity: 730 m/s
Reload Time: 3.0 seconds
Vertical recoil: 90
Horizontal recoil: 38
Dispersion: 0.6

Arisaka Type 44: (BR-2)

Calvary variant of the Arisaka Type 38.

Damage: 23.6
Fire rate: 75 RPM
Muzzle velocity: 735 m/s
Reload time: 2.8
Vertical recoil: 50
Horizontal recoil: 30
Dispersion: 0.8

1930 Type 1 SMG with 30 Round Magazine: (BR-2)
A 1930 variation of the the Type 1 SMG Issued with 30 round magazines

Damage: 8.2
Fire rate: 600 RPM, (auto) 500 RPM. (auto slow)
Muzzle velocity: 350 m/s
Reload time: 2.4 / 2.2
Vertical recoil: 12
Horizontal recoil: 6
Dispersion: 0.60

• Sniper Type 96 LMG: (BR-3)

Japanese Light Machine Gun equipped with optical scope and chambered for the higher velocity and flater shooting 6.5x50mm Arisaka Cartridge, provides less energy and knockdown power than Type 99 but is more accurate and easier to control while firing standing up.

Damage:14
Fire rate: 600
Muzzle velocity: 730 m/s
Reload time: 2.5 / 2.2
Vertical recoil 12
Horizontal recoil 6
Dispersion 0.16, no penalty when moving.

• Sniper Type 99 LMG: (BR-4)

Japanese LMG equipped with optical scope and chambered for the powerful 7.7×57mm Arisaka Cartridge, provides high firepower at extended ranges and can be fired on the move with minor difficulties. Built in flash hider also helps conceal your position during prolonged fire.

Damage: 15.0
Fire rate: 800
Muzzle velocity: 710 m/s
Reload time: 2.5 / 2.2
Vertical recoil 10
Horizontal recoil 6
Dispersion 0.20, no penalty when moving.

• Type Ko Carbine: (BR-4)

Carbine variant of a high quality pre war Japanese Self-loading Rifle, higher fire rate with soft recoiling 6.5 Arisaka Cartridge. In fact, it operates on a modified version of the Pederson system.

Damage: 13.4 at 10m
Fire rate: 490 RPM
Muzzle velocity: 635 m/s
Reload Time: 5.0 seconds
Vertical recoil: 50
Horizontal recoil: 25
Dispersion: 0.25

Type 4 Chi-To (BR-3)
300px-Chi-To
The most mighty tank of the Japanese Empire, never entered full production due to the coming of the second sun…

Battle rating and weapon changes:

• Sniper Type 99 Long: 55 RPM → 68 RPM.

• Type 99 Long: 52 RPM → 65 RPM.

• Type 100 Rifle: BR-2 → BR-1.

• Arisaka Type 38 Carbine: 62 RPM → 72 RPM.

• Arisaka Type 38 Rifle: 72 RPM → 65 RPM.

• Sniper Type 97: 48 RPM → 68 RPM.

• Type 1 Rifle: 26.6 Damage → 24.1 Damage, 55 RPM → 75 RPM.

• Type 99 Rifle: (late) 48 RPM → 50 RPM, BR-2 → BR-1.

• Type 38 Rifle with Type 100 Grenade Launcher: 72 → 65 RPM.

• Type 99 Rifle: (early) 55 RPM → 65 RPM

• Sniper Type 99: 55 RPM → 68 RPM

• Type 99 with Type 2 Grenade Launcher: 55 → 65 RPM, must load blank round to fire rifle grenade.

• Type Hei Rifle 10: 13.9 → 14 Damage, 290 RPM → 300 RPM, BR-4 → BR-3.

• Type Hei Late: 13.9 → 14 Damage.

• Type Hei Rifle: 13.9 → 14 Damage, Change empty reload animation to use Arisaka Type 38 Stripper Clip.

• Type Otsu Rifle: 13.4 → 14 Damage, Change empty reload animation to use Arisaka Type 38 Stripper Clip.

• Type Ko Rifle: 13.4 → 14 Damage, 290 → 350 RPM.

• Type 4 Garand: 14.9 → 15 Damage, 49 and 19 → 40 Vertical / 15 Horizontal Recoil.

• Type 1 SMG: 6.7 → 7.2 Damage, 570 → 600 RPM (Auto) 500 RPM (Auto slow) 2.9 / 2.6 → 2.5 / 2.2 second reload, 14 and 8 → 12 Vertical and 6 Horizontal recoil, rework squad into paratroopers.

• Type 100 Paratrooper SMG: Correct the position of the charging handel, rework squad into paratroopers.

• Type 1 SMG: (1930) 6.7 → 7.2 Damage, Correct fire rate to 600 RPM (Auto) and 500 RPM, (Auto slow) 14 and 8 → 13 Vertical and 5 horizontal recoil, 2.7 / 2.6 → 2.2 / 2.0 reload speed.

• Sig M1930: rechamber to the historically correct 7.63×25mm Mauser cartridge along with the correct muzzle velocity.

• S1-100: no changes

• Type 100 SMG: (early) correct the position of the charging handle.
    f14061d0796143af79d6a59e7bd3b464fb60cd79_2_1000x750

• MP-28 7.65mm: 6.6 → 7.0 Damage, 19 and 10 → 18 Vertical and 6 Horizontal recoil.

• Type 2a: change fully upgraded fire rate to 600 RPM (Auto) and 500 RPM, (Auto slow) add better reload animation.

• Sig Type Be: rechamber to the historically correct 7.63x25mm Mauser cartridge along with the correct muzzle velocity for said cartridge.

• Type 100 SMG: (late) Im kind of torn on this, maybe the fire rate should be lowered to 800 RPM when fully upgraded, other than that correct the position of the charging handle.
    f14061d0796143af79d6a59e7bd3b464fb60cd79_2_1000x750

• Type 2 SMG: change fully upgraded fire rate to 600 RPM (auto) and 500 RPM, (auto slow) add better reload animation.

• Tokyo Arsenal SMG: Reduce the excessive rate of fire by having to fully upgrade for the stock 1200 RPM Fire Rate, remove the PP Shpitalniy 1940 copypaste animation.

• FN Model 1930: 29 and 17 → 24 Vertical and 12 Horizontal Recoil.

• Type 11 LMG: 32 and 22 → 20 Vertical and 15 Horizontal Recoil, BR-2 → BR-1, restructure the weapons reserve ammo to be Type 38 Stripper Clips that can only be loaded in the gun if there’s room in the hopper, for example:if you fire 7 rounds you will only be able to insert 1 5 round Type 38 stripper Clip in the hopper since you must fire 5 rounds to use up an Arisaka Type 38 stripper Clip, otherwise if you fire 10 rounds you can put 2 5 round Type 38 stripper Clips into the gun to have a full magazine.

• Type 97 LMG: 39 and 17 → 30 Vertical and 12 Horizontal recoil, BR-2 → BR-1 remove scope for the infantry version and add a scoped version without movement dispersion penalty for Japanese Snipers since they’re the only faction without Semi-Automatic or Fully-Automatic Sniper Rifles.

• Type 96 LMG: 16 and 7 → 15 Vertical and 5 Horizontal recoil, BR-3 → BR-2, add suggested Scoped version without movement dispersion penalty for Japanese Snipers.

• Type 99 LMG: 32 and 19 → 12 Vertical and 4 horizontal recoil, add suggested scoped version for Japanese Snipers.

• Type 97 Anti-Tank Rifle: remove aiming sway when moving in exchange for a slower aim walking movement speed.

• Type 100 grenade launcher: no changes.

• Type 2 Grenade launcher: increased explosion power, must be fired with suggested blank rounds.

• Type 5 Rocket Launcher: no changes.

• Type 4 Rocket Launcher: no changes

• Type A Sword Pistol: +1 in the chamber mechanic, 18 and 23 → 8 Vertical and 4 horizontal recoil, headshots insta kill up to 25 meters, hold with a proper T-Cup grap, and greatly reduce exaggerated visual recoil.

• Engraved Nambu Type 14: +1 in the chamber mechanic, 29 and 17 → 12 vertical and 8 Horizontal recoil, headshots insta kill up to 25 meters, hold with a proper T-Cup grip, and greatly reduce exaggerated visual recoil.

• Type 94: +1 in the chamber mechanic, 34 and 17 → 18 Vertical and 10 Horizontal recoil, headshots insta killup to 25 meters, slightly reduce visual recoil, correctly hold with one hand technique, and add a 11.13% chance for the gun to fire with the potential to injure you when drawing.

• Type 1 Pistol: +1 in the chamber mechanic, 25 and 12 → 18 Vertical and 9 Horizontal recoil, headshots insta kill up to 20 meters, moderately reduce visual recoil, correctly hold with one hand technique.

• Type 2 Pistol: +1 in the chamber mechanic, 31 and 13 → 25 Vertical and 15 Horizontal recoil, headshots insta kill up to 25 meters, slightly reduce visual recoil, correctly hold with one hand technique.

• Type 14 Nambu:

• Type 93 flame thrower: No changes.

• Type 100 flamethrower: No changes.

• Type 93 HMG:

• Type 92 HMG:

• Type 89 Mortar:

2 Likes

Horrific suggestions.

Make Japan basically jusr copy paste faction is terrible idea.

11 Likes

Provide an equal in armor and penetration tier 3 and 4 tank alternative to the Shermans that Japan had domesticly then I’ll change my mind.

People like you honestly make me glad the devs hesitate to implement feedback because if it were up to you, the Type 1 Rifle, (Jap Carcano) MP-28 (7.65), S1-100, (7.65) and countless other weapons would be removed from the game because “Muh other faction already has them.”

In reality all these so called “copypaste” weapons are completely different in game and in real life.
The Type 1 Rifle for instance is basically a whole different weapon than the Carcano, it uses an internal magazine loaded with a Arisaka stripper clip instead of Mannlicher style enbloc clips, the stock is also different along with the caliber which is different.

And the MP-34 or correctly called the S1-100 was used by nearly a dozen nations in several calibers from the weak 7.65×21mm Parabellum to the overkill 9×25mm Mauser cartridge.

“But muh copypaste, one nation should exclusive rights to 1 gun” WHY!? THIS IS ENLISTED, THEY ADD EVERY WEAPON DESIGNED OR ISSUED TO A NATION!" Not to mention with Italy and Britan piggybacking off of Germany and USA your getting 2 trees worth of content in 1.

CHi-Nu and Chi-To that should be BR 2/3 ?

No one suggested removing them, he is talking about Tiger, captured sherman and captured garand. What would be the point of playing Japan if all their meta weapons are from USA…

Sure japan is hard to play and needs improvement, but no giving them US capured weapons wont change anything. (Btw Tiger is BR 5 anyway and would be less interesting to play than the upcoming wooden TD)

2 Likes

I’m stuck on the idea of American “seal clubbers.”

If you equip a BR3 or 4 US squad you NO control over what maps you get and even at BR4, you may end up in Normandy or Ardennes facing BR5 Germany.

Step away from Japan for a few weeks. It’d be good for you.

1 Like

He is talking about BR 3 USA. I have to agree that during the last weeks it was really easy as a BR 3 USA to end up in a BR1-2 Pacific games, making it relatively easy to stomp with a sherman for instance.

German playerbase was too thin and thus would be concentrated vs the soviets (who can only fight the germans), when playing low BR USA (and even BR3) I ended up 75% of the time in the Pacific while very few experienced player actually play Japan making it really difficult.

1 Like

You’re totally out of your mind. If you played Japan a few weeks after the merge, you would know that their equipment is good enough to have 80% on all BRs.

Robbing that faction of all it’s uniqueness really doesn’t solve anything.
People just have no reason to play Japanese right now. They’ve all already maxed out their tech tree and are now playing other factions.

Seems like some people are so blind they do not see faction bias and it does not have anything to do with equipment quality.
Just wait once Japanese will get BR5 (new content) after the update :))

5 Likes

Just ask him to retire from Japan altogether.

Won’t help much but I guess I will wait and see if br 5 does any good for Japan.

If there are enough new and interresting stuff to grind, people would eventually try to grind the japanese.

But at the same time, USA will receive their new fancy heavy tanks in the same update so people would probably grind this ones first…

People will always choose Pershing over some non existent tank. But if they give assault rifle to Japan then it will be a different story.

1 Like

Armour is severely lacking but I’ll accept it.

I’ll accept replacing the Captured Sherman and Tiger for the tanks you suggested, but the Garand is different, it’ll be using Japanese 7.7x58mm Arisaka ammunition which will actually fire and cycle in a M1 Garand, however some issues can arise with the Garand enbloc clips.

However I will be willing to remove my captured Garand proposal if devs will lower the Type 4 to BR-3.

Which makes no sense considering the Tiger II is also BR-5.

Your totally out of your mind, if you just started Japan like me you’d know the true meaning of suffering, in regards to weapons it’s unfair but manageable, in regards to Vehicles it’s cancer. American planes have 1000 lbs bombs and M8 rockets at BR-3 when Japan at BR-3 has 60 kg bombs and no rockets.
Tanks are also a shitshow, all it takes is one Sherman to conquer a whole match since nobody will have a tank to counter it, and my dumbass bought more than 20 of Tojos toilet plungers to fight against tanks only to find out there bugged and don’t work, now I don’t even have enough silver to buy explosion packs or TNT.

Are you trolling?

1 Like

Yeah xD completely ignoring the fact that Japanese assaulter weapons on literally every BR are way superior to US one.
Plus show me anything close near to Type hei in US BR2, lol. Even Japanese AT weapons on BR2 are way better than US ones.

Vehicles are literally the less significant part of the game. xD But I guess they can be used pretty well to support some disillusional opinion.

I do have Japanese tech tree maxed out for quite some already (and ±100 post merge matches with Japs) :man_shrugging: but who am I to know?

1 Like

That’s been my experience too. Very dull

The only thing Japan lacks is IJA planes that get airspawns and players

Yes + proper balance of tanks. For example chi nu should be BR2 instead of BR4.

But that’s definitely not the reason why Japanese are so dead rn.
The primary reason is because literally majority of people started to play US because they have taken advantage of unfair cap speed/ticket policy against germans.
It was so easy to grind US tech tree thanks to it.
And Japan just got swept up in the incredible popularity of the US.

It has literally nothing to do with equipment. People just didn’t want to tryhard and sweating against bloated US faction atm. Especially since majority of those people maxed our Japanese tech tree anyway.

And to use Japan’s current unpopularity to propagate such a fundamental change in equipment is a complete misunderstanding of the situation.

2 Likes

Theoretically that bloat should die down here soon. I’d imagine most would migrate over to the Sovies to keep taking advantage of a weakened German population. That or go back to Germany or something. Who knows really

1 Like

My opinion is, they should finally implement anti deserters policy now. Including:

• Blocking the squads until the match you have deserted ends.
  • if you leave the match, automatical loss will be added to your stats

I know it may not look like it at first glance. But desertion has an incredible effect on faction bias. Since most people want to have easy battles where they don’t have to tryhard but play it their way and still win.
And matches are being deserted by the very players who have the best chance of influencing them
Casual players usually don’t care whether they win or lose.
If every match was about both sides having to really try to win. And not just about one side quitting the match after the first few minutes and the other side just getting an exp reward in the form of farming bots and casuals. I believe there would be far less faction bias.

2 Likes

Japan is not doing bad against the US. If anything, Japan should face m2 carbines even now