American Seal Clubber Prevention Act

How about the tokyo smg, u must face what Japan does well and what is does not. It is a unique faction with its own strength.

Definitely need to do something about the match surfers

I was hopeful for this post but immediately saw a Japanese Tiger so no.

Japan needs unique mechanics like those present in Rising Storm that make up for their lackluster war materiell

2 Likes

Well, when they tryhard or stack, they get called sweats or some other nonsense… I was just called that in one of these dumb threads. While I agree there needs to be an anti deserter policy, it might have some unintended effects. The only people this would target are those who just don’t play the game and leave just about every match.

Jap players haven’t been too much of anything lately; I would call them just about dead. To the op, simply play another faction or just quit the game.

Frankly, I’m thinking of ignoring these threads, as long as they don’t effect my gameplay. Because all they are is just whine threads.

BR3 Chi-Nu will slove 90% of problem

100% BR5
WT BR is the same as Tiger E

German non-premium kwk37 also does not have heat.

Regarding infantry weapons:
Japanese submachine guns are very good, the only thing that needs to be adjusted is maybe the Type-4 to BR3

1 Like

They’re already 2 IJA planes in game. Just ones a premium the other is a late tech tree unlock.

If you think about it, every day War_Frog sounds more and more like a “Japan Suffers” version of GreyParrots’s “Germany Suffers”
Suprised they’re not best friends😂

4 Likes

Hmmm. Two animal based users complaining…

4 Likes

BR-1 Type 100 vs M3 Grease Gun: same mag and rate of fire, Grease Gun does 1 more damage which often allows it to 1 shot down someone at closer ranges.

BR-2 MP-28 vs Owen Mk. I: MP-28 shoots slower than the M50 Reising and does PPSh-41 damage, compare that to the Owen which has the same rate of fire as the PPS-43 and damage as the Beretta M38.

BR-3 M1A1 Thompson vs Type 100: (Late) Type 100 (Late) wins no doubt.

BR-4 M1921/28 Thompson vs Tokyo Arsenal SMG: The amount of hatred the Thompson can throw out while having low recoil, a large mag, and a fast reload speed beats the Tokyo Arsenal SMG.

Vickers and Brens, but you will never be fighting tier 2 against other tier 2s its a BR 1-3 Que. I play BR-2 and the American Seal Clubbers are always packing an M1 Garand, Bar M1918A2, Sherman 75, Sherman 105, and the M8 howitzer with a 1.5 second reload time.

So you cant penatrate cardboard Jap shit with decent AT weapons?

Pacific which is notoriously easy and designed to grey zone camp often leads to Sherman 105s camping out of reach of the few of my soldiers armed with tnt and explosion packs, i bought over 20 of Tojos toilet plungers only to find out that they’re bugged and dont work. So i cant kill grey zone camping Seal Clubbers with a Ta-Se or the Anphibious shit.

Yes this sucks,
because if they worked, there be no complain about tanks, and not having any,
don’t need tanks, if these worked :stuck_out_tongue:

that recent video of AT squad shooting tanks in practice range, now imagine 9 toons chasing you with the plungers, be a sight :rofl:

1 Like

Ive been playing on Eastern European servers with crossplay disabled to combat American Seal Clubbers.

Its mostly a 1v3 against people in the UK for some reason which i can often beat, also zero lag, Australia is much closer to the United States than Eastern Europe so be sure to play US servers to reduce lag as much as possible.

Suggest what you will to address balance concerns, but if you give any faction a x2 silver bonus they will become the most popular over night. We would have posts about the USA getting rolled every game the very next day.

1 Like

Did you mix up Canada with America?

This is what we need in a short term to give Japan a fighting chance will slow down the seal clubbers :
Stopgap Measures To Save Japan From Drowning in BR 3 - 4 - Suggestions - Enlisted

Sadly only on short term …