American BR1-3 is even worse than Soviet BR 1-3

Spoiler

enlisted_OwulNSyev8
enlisted_aNTQVFgNQ2

Your Side = low skilled players (and a lot of console players), while opposite side = full of tryhards or just average players that are league above of players of your team.

6 Likes

another match another lose now my WR is at 56% which is lower than soviets with 56.67%
enlisted_n9PVdjJ2UL
:joy:

1 Like

So you unhappy as you lost, but you didn’t want to help, by trying to mark, because you under ground?
but then you say, i wont mark shit, you didn’t say cant mark shit? to me suggest you didn’t want to help win :rofl:

1 Like

Meh. I have only been playing br 2 with allies, and still mostly win.

Not easy though with the muppets filling the other team spots.

1 Like

Well at least they can sing well :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I won’t mark anything since i need to defend the last point that we lost anyway because i died and then respawned on my truck behind enemy lines and guess what there were no tanks to mark, but also it was too late to get to the capture area. We had zero rallies there. What an amazing team that asked for loss from the start.

PS those two last points are incredibly hard to defend since enemies can come from multiple sides and there are so many buildings to build rallies that you are screwed.

1 Like

Less time singing and dancing, more time helping out would be nice :stuck_out_tongue:

i should of put a :stuck_out_tongue: , was only messing about/joking :smile:

As soon as my team start to deny the proper tagging, i’m out. I may desert, i may stay in my plane sitting 'till the game is over, don’t know, but one thing is for sure, i am no longer playing to help anyone but myself.

Likewise, if someone is spamming a call for marks literally over and over and over… I won’t mark anything (which I normal have as high priority) in hopes that person will desert or just get out of the plane and be quiet.

1 Like

It’s pretty bad. I feel like it’s all over the map.

Today I played at least a few rounds in each faction. A few at BR4/5 and many at BR2. In about 80% of matches, it felt like I had horrible teams. Usually 8/10 are console and possibly bots. It also seemed liek the other team had more high rank players (no matter what faction I was). In those matches, it was pretty easy to be top 1-2 on the leaderboard but really difficult to win. Also, not very fun. Very different day than the past few weeks for the most part.

If I am the only one building a rally point, I will promptly break out of that match and look for a new one.

1 Like

you don’t need to do anything to win as the Axis

you just win by default extremely relaxed

Yea isn’t that the worst type of person like I seen a couple of them myself even when there is a big blue mark they still ask for coordinate sometimes I wonder if they have tunnel vision or ADHD

Asking for a mark is fine. Spamming it nonstop like every few seconds is when I shut down!

3 Likes

Yes this is true.
I play USA BR 2 since the merge.
Lost 90% since merge.
Most of my team is on console (7/10 is normal) and most are just kids having fun and not being very useful.
No marking, no rally, not attacking tanks that are wiping out our point…
After the merge I nearly gave up on the game completely.
Every battle getting destroyed and steamrolled is no fun.
But it’s gotten better now.
I had some very enjoyable battles lately.
No more steamrolls.
Select NA server and play in USA time, that helps.
And dont get p*ssed off when your team sucks or when you lose, just relax, fight and do your best.

5 Likes

nothing new with soviets or any other faction besides Germany.

yeah agree i have changed too to usa servers, attleast there is more balanced battles and not all are enemy stomp rolls.

2 Likes

As soon as I see people getting angry for not marking, I know the game is lost.

No pilot needs any marks what so ever, you can spot tanks on your own - very easily.

Definitely, there is no need to constantly demand something that is clearly not achievable, that’s why it’s better to let the team to lose at its own pace. I prefer to sit on a few thousands and wait for the game to be over, than being pushing alone and getting frustrated.