All Potential Faction Tech Tree Proposals

Poland czech denmark norway benelux = complreely irrelevant, stomped by germans within week or just days ( danish surrender 4 hours)
Their weapons can be in german tech tree like vz 24
Australia and commonwealth: making things needlesly overcomplicated, just make them part of brits
Yugoslavia and greece: stomped by germans within a month
Some captured unique wepons can be distributed to italy and germany but thats about it.
Bulgaria: only declared war on western allies and brifly invaded norther greece and macedonia, again irrelevant
Maybe 1 prem squad with unique weapon
Ethiopia; using 19th century muskets and invaded by italy before the war. Again irrelevant
Spain: only sent volunteer unit named division azul, 1 prem sauad is enough no need tech tree
Brazil: only sent expeditionary force to italian front. Can be 1 premium sauad no need for tech tree
Rest are ok

1 Like

???
France held just about a week more than Poland, while Poland was attacked not just by Germans but also by the Soviets. Should the French campaign also not be included then?

1 Like

Good work! I love it! As a hungarian Im especially supporting to have Hungary as a faction, but also I would understand if devs decide with Finland. I only want to add: As I know the most common lmg used by Finland was the DP-27 since they looted so much they started to produce magazines for it. Hungary was participated in the battle of Stalingrad at Don river but where the most of it’s equipment could be seen is the siege of Budapest, I wish I could see that one!!!

1 Like