Air! (poll on aviation)

seems about right(if my knowledge from WT helps)
p47s are big, sluggish and durable
bf 109 are general porpouse fighters(going close to being an interceptor)

did we ever get a statement or an update out of this poll? would be nice to know what came of this. since from what i can tell i havent seen anything yet (despite this being well over 2,5 months ago)

1 Like

Good question, I just flew 109E in Moscow, I used cannons and hit a lot, I even went in for second pass, but it seems IL2 is bugged, I am not inexperienced flyers and sometimes it crashes, I presume due to control damage, but on the whole, it is literally a flying tank!

@Keofox hi, we never heard about potential changes since this poll, is there any chance of some feedback on this please, I appreciate it is WIP but some ideas might stop the 1000 posts about it…

1 Like

Overall I find planes very fun and engaging and for my friends and I they are one of the most fun things in the game. The only big issue I have found is in the battle of moscow the last two bombers you have not having a bomber view (akin to Warthunder) makes them very difficult to use and the last bomber in the campaign’s cockpit bar is directly in the middle of your vision, blocking you from seeing. The only other thing I feel is missing is the ability to switch to tail gunners.

1 Like