I trully hope to see a poll like this on premium squads. And their composition

3 Likes

We need a poll on bullet spread since it really sucks

2 Likes

huge respect for the devs actually polling the community

6 Likes

I add my post here

1 Like

Wellā€¦ For me the biggest trouble is the problem with my HOTAS. Iā€™d very much would like to use joystick, pedals and throttle (with realistic engine management), now the game thinks my setup is a gamepad, and if my table moves, game reverts to gamepad control, and everything else goes funky. mousecursor moves on its own, aiming with mouse gets impossibleā€¦ Can we get it so that ONLY in planes iā€™d use joystick/gamepad?

Other thing for me is possibility for landing/bailing out. i can bail, but with bad bad results :smiley:

TY

V-T

1 Like

aaaand tailgunners. why should i get multiple squadmembers, if they canā€™t hop in?

1 Like

i think that they just need to work on the ā€œwho gets the killā€ now, i have had times where i blow off a wing or tail and i donā€™t get the kill just because some one hit him while he was already crashing,
also need to work in tail/belly gunners
and maybe letting us alter bomb loadouts?

3 Likes

+1
AAā€™s need to be reworked from anti-infantry weapon to AA weapon

1 Like

Add in the cockpit Realistic Controls for PC Keyboard and Mouse (like in war thunder, not only Mouse Aim Controls like Enlisted has now).

Bomb Radius and Damage are far too small for 500kg dive-bombing Juu87, I just only get 1 to 4 Kills for 3 times dropping the Bomb, very less than before Update-Version that I usually had 7 to 21 Kills in one time dropping Bomb using the same Juu. Maybe Juu 500Kg or other Bomber need a little bit better Bomb Radius and Damage! Just a little bit, not too much!

thank you!

Just wanted to link to FW190,. If you play this plane on PS5 console you are at a serious disadvantage when dogfighting, because it is just soo wobbly!

lost my c202 tail after 1 sten bullet -.-

bombs should be ā€˜dudsā€™ if you die by crashing in a plane before they go off
this way suicide bombing only really works for rockets and it prevents revenge suicide bombing because someone kill you in a window
if you can pull up and away and have them detonate before you hit a building or tree, well, its better than going in a straight dive towards that tank that killed you, crashing your plane into it

1 Like

My largest complaint is that Soviet planes are vastly unquestionably superior to all axis planes.

The amount of times Iā€™ve 1 tapped germans is incalculable. The amount of times Iā€™ve been 1 tapped by soviets as germans is incalculable.

1 Like

More a problem with the top 2 inches of the player than the equipment! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sad. All my homies hate the disparity in Moscow at least.

All the problems with air that I have seen in Moscow are L2P problems - on both sides.

Iā€™ve shot down Il-2 with Hs-123, and 109F with Il-2 and I-153 - invariably because the players in them were idiots - flying straight when under fire or trying to dogfight a bi-plane with a Sturmovik for heavenā€™s sake!

Admittedly it takes a reload or 2 for a 123 to do enough damage to a Sturmovik, but but the Il-2 players just keep trying to dogfight time after time - easy risk-free kills unless thereā€™s another a/c who intervenesā€¦ which has not happened to me yet.

Apart from the air-air issues, the German CAS in Moscow is far superior to the Soviet - the 250kg bombs out-perform 50kg + rocket combo on the Sturmovik or the 6 x 100kg on the SB-2 by a massive margin, and of course the SB-2 has no gun armament (back to air-air) so is an easy kill for all the fighters, although it can outrun the 123 and Stuka until it gets some damage.

IMO air is actually reasonably balanced in Moscow.

i did shot down a stuka in berlin using the semi auto from the premium squad soviet side.

felt good.

^ this. I primarily target tanks with attacker planes, and Soviet attackers have too many downsides now. Bad flight models, weak bombs, and (on Berlin especially) bad visibility == might as well not even bother. A player should not have to grind to campaign lvl 28 to get a minimally effective anti-tank bomb load.

here is an illustration of ā€œwhite hit markerā€ 100kg bomb drop against Pz 4 today on Wilhelmstrasse. zero damage. pre-nerf this would have most likely been a kill, and if not a kill then at least serious damage. post-nerf nothing.

you can second guess this and say ā€œoh you need to come in steeper/faster/from the sideā€ but the IL-2 is heavy, doesnā€™t pull up well, and needs to do this type of shallow angle bombing. If the bomb is not killing on a direct hit drop then it is underpowered and should be replaced.

2 Likes

Soviet bombers with a lot of small bombs and rockets are much better than german big bombs after nerf. They hit more area and can kill infantry much better and you have more chances to kill tank with more bomb drops.

Just wanted to add that I have started flying p47D Hvar, the plane itself loses maneuverability at low speeds, Iā€™m not sure if issue with flight model, I know boom n zoom and energy, but I get 3-5 kills, however when a bf109 comes in, then it out turns me and I find it hard to catch up even on full throttle.