Adding to all campaigns!

Some great additions, some not so great, you added Tempest and that was an upgrade to the Typhoon, very happy Thank You.

As for Other squads and levels, I really don’t think Stug should be premium, giving Stalingrad more premiums is nice, although axis squad look funny.

As for STG and Federov, assault rifles are dominating, Moscow, but BAs are still a force to be reckoned with, so no big deal.

Either way, Thank You for the additions! I will but some, not others.

MKb 42(H) in Moscow for everyone… even though there is zero evidence of it ever being deployed until 1943.

GG Darkflow, who needs any resemblance of history in a WW2 game anyway.

Disgusting.

1 Like

If you rather spend 1 minute to have a google search, you will find out that it actually was first deployed on April 1942.

If you rather spend 1 minute to find a source to that statement, you will find that the earliest confirmed exhibit outside of trials is dated much later.

1 Like

Being deployed and exhibit outside of trial is different thing lol.

Literally wikipedia.

By one account, the gun saw action as early as April 1942 when 35 of the only 50 prototypes then in existence were parachuted into the Kholm Pocket near Leningrad as part of a resupply of the defenders.

By March 1943, 2,734 MKb 42(H) were accepted into service.

“By one account” does not mean jack shit.

1 Like

Better than your zero evidence.

Bro you mad?

Zero evidence of it being issued before March 1943? yes lol

Feel free to provide such evidence.
See you in never.

1 Like

Also premium Stug in Moscow?
Cash grab.

More and more disappointed with every new dev blog.
Adding fantasy stuff, paywalling iconic stuff.

2 Likes

The book that the sentence reference literally said this.

page 14

Yeah. Its unfair that only the Soviets get good stuff. Thats not fair.
But yay. Finally Germany gets a AR with worse accuracy than a DP in Moscow as end-level. Yay

Idk iirc the M1 Bazooka rockets had post-pen issues in rl (not sure about the PIAT) but then I dont know which rockets they use for the launchers and rl vs. Enlisted is… a different topic.

1 Like

Kholm Pocket started January 23rd, 1942 at the earliest. Battle of Moscow still ended January 7th, 1942. It does not work. If you use the account of it being issued in April 1942, that’s a even bigger difference.

1 Like

Did I say anything about battle of Moscow? I am just pointing out the first deployed date of the gun he said is wrong.

I have two (or three) questions to @1942786:

• one: Why the Stalingrad Axis premium squad has German uniforms despite having a Romanian SMG? Is making a set of four Romanian uniforms to make them more autentic really that much harder or more time consuming than making four unique German uniforms?
  • two: Will it be possible to change the armament of the premium flametroopers in Tunisia? And if not, why do Italians get the ZH-29 instead of the Armaguerra?

Ok? The comment is regarding the implementation of it within the Battle of Moscow campaign. So unless you agree with it being there, I don’t know why you two are arguing if you both think it shouldn’t be there.

1 Like

Idk I find both guns overrated.

If you want to implement your opinion, you need to get your fact right. Agreeing or not agreeing if it should be in Moscow, doesn’t make his statement right.

We have panzerfaust 100 in Berlin, which have 220 mm penetration greater than ofenrohr’s 200mm.

So more tedious grind awaits?

meh