Adding to all campaigns!

That’s exactly how it is in Normandy, bazooka unlocked later than piat. Idk why you expected differently.

So… let’s get the memo:

You have to pay real money (30-60 freedom coins) so you can have access to a historically cheaper and overall worse version of the free MG42… If only this premium MG 45 had a 100 belt it would be (somewhat) justifiable being a premium

Oh and no wonder! The Soviet premium squad get a belt fed DP 27 but the German premium squad don’t… Do you honestly think people will pay real money for a copy-paste free gun ? at least make pay to win tbh smh

5 Likes

Only 1 new level after 4 months? Why?

4 Likes

kinda disapointting
i was hoping for medics to be induced into the other campaigns
i was hoping for the customization to be included to all the other campaigns
i wish the current customization was better
i really wanted more game modes
i really wanted a aussie server
and lastly i wanted some more bug/issue fixes
… and the premium squad +%100 xp is not appealing, i would rather use a full squad and grind its upgrades

2 Likes

why paywalled italian flamethrower? :sob:

1 Like

Nice update - lots of stuff noone asked for, the ahistorical drift is most concerning, I’m not even going to rant about the Soviet Stalingrad medic squad, because other than being armed its the most historically accurate part of this update.

Please remove all the proposed SMG squads/assault rifles. The game has enough of those.

Do more research, listen to your community !

Ending on a positive note.

Thank you for the Stug III A in the Moscow campaign, please ensure you give it HEAT rounds to ensure its playable.

1 Like

I hate 50 kilo bombs in Normandy they are just not worth, there are many thing that are better and killing infantry and axis already have them why you keep doing this why not just give it a single 250 kilo bomb instead of this bs 8 50kg I would pay for a figther with a conscistent way of destroying jumbos but not for this crap, it will still certainly be better than 4 50 kg bombs but I dont think that will be enough, also its a Fw, it will surely be out classed in normandy guess I will have to keep using the Ju 188 as a fighter tank buster estrategic bomber anti infantry and bomber hunter

Sad cause Fedorov and MKb doesn’t really belong to moscow vibe. You’re bringing Berlin power to Moscow slower pace, which doesn’t make sense… RIP Moscow

Normandy, fair, more firepower.

Berlin, quite disappointing… would have expected something more interesting instead the only thing almost no one used in Berlin for the most part… Welcome to spammers for open maps, like strasse…

4 Likes

I like it, need more weapons like this! :heart:

6 Likes

The Tunisia flamethrower squads looks very cool. I made a thread suggesting something along these lines, and it looks like you implemented it in an excellent way. I would instantly purchase it, if premium accounts in this game did not cost the same as average family incomes in some 3rd world countries.

You might have just ruined the Moscow campaign by adding that cursed weapon - the MkB42(H) from Stalingrad, though. I don’t want AK-47s and assault rifles in WW2 campaigns, and certainly not in EARLY WW2 campaigns. It will completely ruin the balance and immersion. The Fedorov is acceptable, the MkB is not, as it is much more OP and immersion-breaking (STG-44s were out only in 1944 ffs).

4 Likes

Fg42 for moscow next, maybe.

The little flamethrower is cool. It reminds me, I hope to see the small, disposable German flamethrower come to Berlin someday. The mortars are pretty exciting too, they’re gonna cause a lot of damage.

2 Likes

The new toys are great, But the problem is that there aren’t enough slots to use or buy them

Some other said fedorov is better than mkb42. And also, that is a MKB42, which is first used in combat on April 1942.

this better not mean we get a german and american flamethrower 2 squad, we need more british and italian squads.

Why are you so fond of stuffing Allied troops in Normandy with junk

I’m sure we’ll get Medics in all current and future campaigns eventually. In one of the Pacific promo pictures you can see a Japanese soldier with a Medic Band

Medics will be in the Pacific and future campaigns, but it doesn’t mean they will go back and put them in campaigns older than Stalingrad.

1 Like

Can someone explain to me the difference between the M1, M1A1, and now the M1928A1 Thompson? I cant tell in the slightest besides the sights and I have the first 2. Idk what to expect for the new one.

M1 is a military modifed version of the Thompson, M1A1 is a modified version of the M1, and 1928A1 is a military named version of the 1928 with a grip change and is essentially the first Thompson to enter into military service.

Edit: The 1928A1 is in the test range of the Normandy campaign already.