Adding to all campaigns!

Nice move DF

4 assaulter Federov, VS 4 assaulter MKB tryhards are definitely what moscow needed

1 Like

Wrong, the gun saw action as early as April 1942.

1 Like

Speak now

2 Likes

Looks like the STG-44 is the only thing I look forward to on other campaigns considering I maxed Normandy Axis.

Gotta enjoy the trip in the Pacific with Arisakas and katanas

1 Like

Did your picture prove my word wrong?

@1942786

still no stg44 in berlin. (and no , sniper one is amazing but doesnt count )

i swear i ill start a RIOT!

1 Like

Why are we keeping all the Italian squads to premium now? Why not make the Flamethrower II Italian since the Flamethrower I is German? This is beside the point we can’t pick the nationality of the soldier we recruit from Logistics

As someone who mains Moscow, this is my biggest issue. Another Assaulter squad? We already have three of them, so we’re getting an Assaulter IV now when there’s no Rifleman III? If that’s not the case and it’s solely the weapon, why are you guys doubling down on the MkB existing here? As others pointed out, the first usage was seen in April, three months after the entire battle ended. Is this not a Russian company, or at least a company with ties to one? I figured it’d be easier to research your own history over an American who’s never been to Russia. If anything, put a medic squad there for it, we don’t have medics yet. We don’t have motorcycle squads yet.

5 Likes

At this rate StG will be in Moscow sooner than in Berlin.

MG 34 has 75 rounds

1 Like

They didn’t say it is a assulter squad. It may be just a weapon unlock.

They didn’t care about it, there are already jumbo and chaffee that only arrive months after Normandy.

I know. I mean, the soviet side only got DT-29 with 63 round mag.

And now there’s amazing not-p2w-I-swear DT with 100 rounds belt.

2 Likes

RD45 will come one day. dont forget that.

RD-44. With recoil higher than DP and damage of a damn stg. Nice mg, I know.

2 Likes

i mean it will have 100 rounds which would be nice

Then they need to fix their mistakes instead of adding more. They would be better off as a gold order, because they were being tested before being issued in Leningrad.

2 Likes

100 rounds with 8 damage ain’t equal to 100 full-length rifle cartridges.

Yeah, prototype weapons should belong to premium squads and gold orders.

1 Like

Please re-examine the balance of Moscow’s new weapons!

MKB can’t fight Federlov. Federlov is OP at present!

Please consider improving the weapon performance of MKB to be consistent with that of MKB sniper version, or making MKB a weapon that can be used by riflemen!

3 Likes

This is most worst devblog for whole history.

4 Likes

That’s how they initially did it when they cared about the game more than money

1 Like