Add the F4U-1C Corsair

I’m not sure what you’re referring to. Corsairs dropped TONS of napalm in the Pacific.

Napalm isn’t in the game already, is it? I’ve never seen it.

I think napalm would be considered unfair because you could nape the approach to a cap and keep enemy troops from being able to pass through it. I think that would create a lot of gripes.

Almost like Artillery :smile:

There are fire bombs/fuel tanks that lays fire on the ground in a large area. But it is almost useless and got forgotten almost instantly. So no napalm is not in the game but no i don’t think we will see it anytime soon in the game given the current state of the fire bombs

1 Like

I mean…the visual would be incorrect without the big “WHOOSH” as the napalm breaks open and hits the air, but it would be easy enough to do by making it a very, very big molotov cocktail and making it burn longer.

It’s already the case with fire bombs, it is just a big molotov. But molotov (and fire in general) has been nerfed into oblivion. Basically you can run through molotov/fire bomb area of effect and still survive almost unscated

In one of those docos, that been posted on matter, at one stage, the planes dropped it, tank, then made a 2nd pass to ignite, maybe that could work?

But yes , id dont think devs would go for it either way, let alone the opposite side :smile:

I think fire HAD to be nerfed though. Flametroopers were fragging friendlies when the game doesn’t allow for friendly fire. It’s unfortunate that griefers exist, but they never have any real consequences so they continue.

1 Like