Add pacific factions in their respective maps by default - editor

greetings,

i would like if you guys could set by default the pacific factions on guardalcanal and gatuvu island in the editor.
just like any other map as those said maps are currently setted on ussr_berlin and german_berlin. for some reason, when we try to add the input of pacific_allies pacific_axis nothing happens. so we either do not have the IDs or those are not enabled in the editor yet.

thanks.

Maybe is pacific war allaies

nah, it’s currently not enabled it within the editor.

already tried all names with devenddar and vault but we got not luck.

hence why should be setted up ( by default ) and why this suggestion exist in the first place.

also why are you answering threads of the editor if you don’t even use the editor.

Some time stupid answer are the rigth answer

too bad it ain’t

Well for mod maker, wo dont make mods dont care at all

Anyway you can pm @James_Grove instead wait he see this

You can’t add something that does not exist…profiles for pacific teams are not defined, even dev-made levels(missions i mean) will throw an invalid profile error
sandbox_profile.txt (1,1 MB)

they do exist:

but… not enabled as we need them.

1 Like

Editor uses the sandbox profile, the reason you can’t play as the japanese team is because its not defined in the profile file, it literally does not exist. It will work perfectly fine online though

2 Likes

Well… I didn’t tell that they exist.
Yeah. Here no code for editor profile.
Currently time only tutorial, bot and user profiles contain Japan campaign.

Just suggest try use tutorial and bot profiles. They’re in game.
But after some tests I didn’t able make them works in multiplayers, they’re autoreplaces by user profile.

Also here some problems that you maybe can’t select new campaign.
Even we can’t normally use campaign maybe by “hack” way - disallow set campaign while create room and before then make room with mod enable all campaigns.
(But maybe other users can join with new campaign).