Add M3A1 Grease gun chambered in .30 carbine as a gold order weapon

So can Tiger 2 H be killed by AT weapons, But both tanks aren’t going to be sitting at the edge, They’ll be in the rear of the grayzone farming kills.

The germans would have to travel into the grayzone and basically ensure a squad is going to die to blow up a jumbo.

The US would have to travel into the grayzone to blow up a Tiger 2 h from the side.

The Japanese don’t really have a great answer for grayzone camping Jumbos. Other then the classic: Bomb it, Which has been the answer to all grayzone camping tanks for the history of Enlisted basically.

1 Like
  1. Nothing can shoot him down easily because the rear shooter. That it takes off slowly is a bad argument.
  2. I don’t have to fight him, of course. Just close your eyes and run to the point, right? It’s so easy to shoot him. It’s a shame that I don’t hit anything because the M2 carbine has terrible accuracy.
  3. Yes, I have to aim, he doesn’t have to. Is this balanced?
    4.Ju288 is the standard aircraft in the technology tree.

With the AT gun, I will shoot the Tiger 2 only if it is exactly perpendicular, and that almost never happens in the live game. And even if I shoot him, I usually don’t destroy him in one hit.

1. Ju188

Sounds lovely major skill issues

2 Likes

1: Simply put, You have 4 20mm (Ap-1c) or 8 50 cals. He has a single 7.7 Lmg.

2: You are choosing to fight at B.R 5, You are clearly not ready for B.R 5, Return to B.R 2 and keep growing man.

3: He does have to aim, But just not as much, You are playing the tank wrong, It’s like charging at a Tiger 2 h with a Hellcat (M18) you may win but you have a much higher chance of being one shot.

4: P-38

Oh and small correction:
It’s not a bomber.

1 Like

Thats a damn good gun an other thing I wish to see in game is

3 Likes

4: P-38 (still stands)

I dont think we have JU288 maybe as bomber but not as a playable thing

I was mixing it up with another plane, He meant the JU 188

1 Like
  1. AP-1 is a bomber that has a maximum speed of 450 km/h. D4A1 has a maximum speed of 600 km/h
  2. Of course. Weapon accuracy is a skill.
  3. It’s still not balanced.
  4. I will not buy slots for a million planes. If I need two planes to play, it’s still not balanced.

Sure, I’ll get advice from an “experienced player” who will advise me to take the slow AP-1 bomber (450 km/h) for the fast D4Y1 bomber (601 km/h)

1: I can tell you flat out have never used the D4A1. Let me tell you what you see as the max speed, It will never hit that unless you dive, And fly very very low afterwards. It will often be around 350-450

2: It is when you fail to aim and use your weapon proper.

3: It flat out is. you will one day even get the Super Pershing but, I have a feeling you will still say it’s still not balanced.

4: You don’t need two planes, Just one. I’m pointing out that the P-38 is good at low B.R
P-47 is great at high b.r has a bomb and rockets with 8 50 cals.
AP-1C is good too due to those 20mm, Plus the rockets.

And just to let you know, I am a Japanese main, I use the D4Y1 and I can tell you and even prove it that the D4Y1 isn’t going “600” often.

2 Likes

Here’s a video showing an (air spawn) D4Y1, Take note how much speed it bleeds in a turn.

1. It still has a 500kg bomb which is better than rockets.
  2. I can aim. I hit 50 percent of the shots because of the gun’s accuracy. Damage 7.2. The FG-42 has a damage of 12. Even if the weapons were identically accurate, it’s still not balanced. Do you know the difference between 7.3 and 12?
  3. I might get it in the future. I don’t have it now. So you’re arguing that the Americans actually don’t have bad tanks, because maybe they’ll get a good tank in the future?
    4.P47 can be shot down by any fighter. AP-4 cannot destroy any tank.

Japanese main. I also play Japanese, Americans, and Germans.

this is not correct the max speed is 552 and it reaches that speed at 4.75 KM above sea level where you never fly that high in enlisted most likely the fastest speed you gonna get with D4Y1 before you get F’ed up by anything lit. is 300

F4F will get at 5.8 KM, 518 max speed which again you never fly that high in enlisted most likely the speed you gonna see is 350/400 F4F is smaller which makes me think its also lighter but that’s just me thinking but you will never reach MAX speed of any plane in Enlisted

2 Likes

1: I have no words for this. Hvars are better then a single 500 kg bomb my dude.

2: Sureeeeee yet your saying the m2 carbine is bad, Or even complaining that the Garand isn’t going to cut it.

3: No, I’m saying what you have now is perfectly suited to fights, It’s not like your fighting the god damn maus my dude. you can kill a tiger 2 h, Just use what is in your skull.

I play all the factions, I have every faction to B.R 5, I played moscow, Tunsisa, Berlin, Norm, Pacific, And Stalingrad. But I main the Japanese as of now due to silver rewards are terrible.

I maxed Stalingrad, Tunsisa, Berlin.
I got half way up in norm and pacific.

Simply put: All you are screaming is that you do not understand your gear, Which is why I’m suggesting you go back and keep learning in B.R 2.
You clearly aren’t ready for B.R 5 due to you don’t understand weak points or even the fact you have to be careful with your shots. Or even proper aim, The best ranges of your weapon, And the feel of your tanks and their effectiveness.

1 Like
  1. no they are not. 500 Kg bomb is more universal. HVAR cannot destroy a tank.
  2. 7.2 vs 12 damage
    3.yes, I can kill Tiger 2 by targeting a weak spot. Tiger 2 will kill me anywhere. This is not balanced.

In 90 percent of the games, I’m in the first three places in the table. I’m a marshal and I have a 75 percent winrate that I gave solo. You played different factions. Maybe before the nerfs. I’m playing now. Just because I can beat a weaker player doesn’t mean the game is balanced. When I play Americans, it’s just sweat to win. It’s an easy win for the Germans.

1 Like

actually it can. you just need to hit tank cause splash damage does nothing (well think that i killed some tanks with splash before but it got nerfed iirc)

btw here is data about bombs so you can continue to argue.

1 Like

It is theoretically possible to destroy a Tiger2 tank with an HVAR missile. It happened to me. But practically it is almost impossible. A bomb is always better, you kill both infantry and tanks. 350 liter Drop Tank is in the game? I only have 150.

2 Likes

well KT is hard to destroy cause top part is 40mm (with few minor parts 10mm) and HVARs have 36mm pen. but every other tank is easily destroyable by HVARs if it directly hits top of the tank.

3 Likes