Add M3A1 Grease gun chambered in .30 carbine as a gold order weapon

006-172-600x379

Three prototypes were built in 1944. It is a regular M3A1 grease gun, but with an ammo of M1 carbine. It can be a gold order weapon.

T29 – The Armory (archive.org)

WWII Grease Guns: How GM Helped GIs - Small Arms Review (archive.org)

24 Likes

Would be a very nice compliment to the .30 carbine Thompson

I don’t think that the Americans will ever add something really competitive. Look at the American tree. Then to German and Japanese and compare them.

1 Like

Except the .30 tommy is already in-game which would be a better version of this.

The heck is that?

I want one.

3 Likes

Ah yes a classic: America is weak, America is hated by the devs.

First of all: Let’s look at the tree closer: It has very very good SMGs in a few spots, A really good rifle line, The M2 carbine which has next to no recoil vs that of the type hei automatic allowing it to wipe out squads easier with a rank zero rifleman.

The pershing can easily kill everything it meets with some brain power.

American aircraft are by far the best in the sky.
If anything the thing america does suffer in is being a noob trap nation, Which means alot of their players seem worst off then the Japanese or Germans or even russians.

4 Likes

Stats show that they both have the same recoil and that the Type Hei has better dispersion, maybe I’m reading it wrong but it seems like stats wise, Type Hei is better in almost every way

4 Likes

Nothing you wrote is true. M26 can’t kill Tiger 2 APCRs are not working properly. You can’t shoot him with anything else. It’s also not true that the Americans have the best planes. The Japanese have fast planes with big bombs, the Germans have bombs and big rockets. The M2 carbine has recoil and you can’t hit anything with it at more than 20 m. So let’s sum it up. Americans have the worst weapons. The worst tanks. The worst AT weapons. Airplanes are competitive.

1 Like

Huh, Well you know what, That’s fair.

I can’t disagree with the facts, Still oddly M2 carbine feels better to me at least.

3 Likes

Nothing you wrote is true as well mate.

M26 can kill tiger 2. There’s flat out proof of it. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47CJCn-yEVg )
(https://youtube.com/shorts/_aw0RdiK_EQ?si=nC5fK5u_g0e1ZWMD)
Did… did you say Japan has bigger bombs? They have 60kg bombs up to 250kg bombs, A p-47 has what a 500 LB + 10 rockets,
German’s have 4 rockets on one plane, Which isn’t even that good, P-38 one of the BEST planes in game has 6 M8 rockets + insane speed

M2 carbine recoil can be controlled, Tap fire, But then again at longer ranges you shouldn’t be trying to fight, You gotta get close with it. Or better yet use the Garand.

AT weapons are perfectly fine, Grayzone campers are on all sides my dude, A grayzone camping Jumbo is just as annoying as a grayzone camping Tiger.

You wrote that the M26 can EASILY kill the Tiger 2. I wrote to you that this is not true. M8 rockets have almost zero splash. They are just bad. Although there are fewer German missiles, they are huge. The Japanese have a 500kg (1100lb) bomb on an aircraft that is fast and agile like a fighter, and has a rear gunner. Plus they have a bulletproof fantasy bunker that shoots nuclear shells. The Ju 288 is capable of carpet bombing as it carries 6,250 kg of bombs. Should I use the M1 Garand against the FG-42? Very funny.

1 Like

Jumbo in the gray zone is destroyable by German AT weapons. The Americans won’t do anything to the Tiger 2 in the gray zone except a direct bomb hit. Or if the Tiger 2 is stupid and gets shot at by an M26 tank.

2 Likes

1: The D4Y1 takes off very slowly, Takes a moment to even hit up to 300 where I find it keeps around due to the fact of turning and being a large plane. It’s easily taken out by anything that comes across it unless they’re stupid enough to dog fight it, In which the D4Y1 will win. If it tries to run away or get out of combat, It will flat out lose in speed.

2: You do not have to fight FG-42s, Plus if you want the truth, Tap fire. It’s that simple with the M2 carbine. Germans have their own issues with the FG-42 and many of them want changes on it due to how bad it is in full auto.

3:“Bulletproof bunker” Once again M26 can easily kill it, Just gotta know where to aim. APCR isn’t a brainless point and click shell sure, But it isn’t a “5000 billion I.Q required” ordeal.

4: JU 288 is rare and was an old event. Once again P-38 would easily kill it with no issue.

You are flat out screaming skill issue.

1 Like

So can Tiger 2 H be killed by AT weapons, But both tanks aren’t going to be sitting at the edge, They’ll be in the rear of the grayzone farming kills.

The germans would have to travel into the grayzone and basically ensure a squad is going to die to blow up a jumbo.

The US would have to travel into the grayzone to blow up a Tiger 2 h from the side.

The Japanese don’t really have a great answer for grayzone camping Jumbos. Other then the classic: Bomb it, Which has been the answer to all grayzone camping tanks for the history of Enlisted basically.

1 Like
  1. Nothing can shoot him down easily because the rear shooter. That it takes off slowly is a bad argument.
  2. I don’t have to fight him, of course. Just close your eyes and run to the point, right? It’s so easy to shoot him. It’s a shame that I don’t hit anything because the M2 carbine has terrible accuracy.
  3. Yes, I have to aim, he doesn’t have to. Is this balanced?
    4.Ju288 is the standard aircraft in the technology tree.

With the AT gun, I will shoot the Tiger 2 only if it is exactly perpendicular, and that almost never happens in the live game. And even if I shoot him, I usually don’t destroy him in one hit.

1. Ju188

Sounds lovely major skill issues

2 Likes

1: Simply put, You have 4 20mm (Ap-1c) or 8 50 cals. He has a single 7.7 Lmg.

2: You are choosing to fight at B.R 5, You are clearly not ready for B.R 5, Return to B.R 2 and keep growing man.

3: He does have to aim, But just not as much, You are playing the tank wrong, It’s like charging at a Tiger 2 h with a Hellcat (M18) you may win but you have a much higher chance of being one shot.

4: P-38

Oh and small correction:
It’s not a bomber.

1 Like

Thats a damn good gun an other thing I wish to see in game is

3 Likes

4: P-38 (still stands)