Add Hungary as an Axis sub-faction

it doesnt use german 75mm pak40 which can pen ~150mm of armor. it can basically pen everything US and soviets throw at it from BR1 to BR5 with maybe few exceptions. m24 chaffee can pen up to 91mm and is basically useless against almost all BR4+ tanks from germany.

?

all those tanks that i have mentioned have maximum of 50-60mm which can be all penned by all BR2+ tanks from US and soviets. basically almost no difference between 33mm armor and 50-60mm armor for germans. well there is difference that few worst BR1 tanks can pen that armor vs only majority of BR1 tanks that can pen 50-60mm armor.
also all of them are BR3 or BR4 tanks. also i would put them all on BR4 cause they shouldnt see low BR matches.

TD that should be on BR3 as only tank in BR2 isnt what i would call decent.

Okay, that’s a formatting error on my part. It’s an open top TD with a thin shield over the gun. It should read like this:

Even a .50 cal could punch through the front turret plate. It’s only useful against small arms

Danu39A
The Kiraly 43M is in the game, but the Kiraly 39A (a variant specifically for paratroopers) is not. Easy fix.

3 Likes

i love gun that can fold their stock tbh there is something cool about it

3 Likes

Oh BTW Hungarians also developed 2 piece clothes for Paratrooper

2 Likes

I just stumbled upon a really detailed list of potential Hungarian weapons you made like 2 years ago. Really great work. I’m gonna link it here for everyone else.

1 Like