Add Hungary as an Axis sub-faction

Yeah it’s BR5 i highly doubt if DF would want to giveaway that gun for free in new sub faction TT.

Also it’s stupid how those old fake paratrooper assaulter squads got become irrevelant when real paratroopers come at bare minimum they should increase it’s soldier cap to 6.

1 Like

They could just have to add bayonet (both 43m & 39m can have bayonet) and it’s not like they havent done somthing like that (As-44 models 4 and 5 /T20E1 and T20)

They literally add Owen as a premium for Tunisia when it was free for pacific like they could do that again imo

Unless those Owen are different? But I swear it the same but then again I’m always wrong so you can’t trust me

Actually that is pretty smart for them they should start selling “premium squad” but in reality they are just skin squad dam I didn’t though about that they are actually genius.

that is BR3

I agree There’s a lot of squads that have been invalidated by a lot of things. there usually squads that have five people, a few assaulter squads come to mind. If it’s event or premium and it’s not a sniper, radio operator, or overpowered squad it should have at least 6 people. But I don’t think DF wants to make any squad that’s premium and not paratroopers more than five people unless it’s a rifleman squad.

Different situation, nobody knows there will be a merge in the future that will make Owen no longer exclusive in Tunisia.

That’s a good point there was also one american plane that was premium and they give it away few weeks later and pissed like 5 people that bought it

Yeah, this was truly hilarious.

i still dont understand why someone would buy the same gun that exist in other campaign at the time doesnt make sense to me anyway still if they buy for cloth then good for them

Good idea.

But I want Hungary as a separate faction, same as USRR / Germany / Italy / UK / USA / Japan :point_up:

(not every faction must have complete BR 5 tech-tree)

My idea was to give the 43Ms to a premium paratrooper squad.

1 Like

No, it has like no armor and no turret. There would be no point to take it in BR III.

have you checked armor values for panzer 4 f2, g, h, j, m10, m18. even though double value of armor seems scary, but they are all vulnerable to exactly same tanks cause of pen values on BR2+ guns.

btw didnt see no turret… well kinda pointless to have tank tree if you cant fill it with decent tanks…

M24 Chaffee and Ho-Ni have good 75 mm guns at BR2. If that’s fine then this is fine.

Do they have 6mm of armor?

It is decent… at BR2

it doesnt use german 75mm pak40 which can pen ~150mm of armor. it can basically pen everything US and soviets throw at it from BR1 to BR5 with maybe few exceptions. m24 chaffee can pen up to 91mm and is basically useless against almost all BR4+ tanks from germany.

?

all those tanks that i have mentioned have maximum of 50-60mm which can be all penned by all BR2+ tanks from US and soviets. basically almost no difference between 33mm armor and 50-60mm armor for germans. well there is difference that few worst BR1 tanks can pen that armor vs only majority of BR1 tanks that can pen 50-60mm armor.
also all of them are BR3 or BR4 tanks. also i would put them all on BR4 cause they shouldnt see low BR matches.

TD that should be on BR3 as only tank in BR2 isnt what i would call decent.

Okay, that’s a formatting error on my part. It’s an open top TD with a thin shield over the gun. It should read like this:

Even a .50 cal could punch through the front turret plate. It’s only useful against small arms

Danu39A
The Kiraly 43M is in the game, but the Kiraly 39A (a variant specifically for paratroopers) is not. Easy fix.

3 Likes

i love gun that can fold their stock tbh there is something cool about it

3 Likes

Oh BTW Hungarians also developed 2 piece clothes for Paratrooper

2 Likes

I just stumbled upon a really detailed list of potential Hungarian weapons you made like 2 years ago. Really great work. I’m gonna link it here for everyone else.

1 Like