Add a sniper glint

This would definitely be a neat feature and addition to this realism based game (maybe not as much glint as the picture above)

I say maybe only apply this glint to high magnification scopes such as the bolt action sniper rifles usually have

23 Likes

Totally in favor of nerfing the wannabe chris kyles

9 Likes

We already have killcam. So imo one or another, not both.
Sniper class is dead enough.

18 Likes

Only if it happens when you, the sun and the scope are exactly at the right angle. XD

2 Likes

No. Fuck you. We already got a kill cam.

4 Likes

eh… that’s a no from me.

i don’t really see the necessity.

4 Likes

Would need to be on ALL scoped weapons.

And there’s so many. Would look silly.

No. :person_shrugging:

I’d rather they gave back the wood piercing ability for small arms, so that I can hit something else than sniper hands…

4 Likes

I’d love this instead of a kill cam so it requires it little more effort to find snipers. I hate using sniper because the second you shoot they guy spawns back into his guy and then open fires on you from 2 miles away.

1 Like

That would be a no from me. There is already killcam, muzzle flash, and you can track them fairly well by sound as well. Snipers should not be singled out as hard as they are in other games. They are plenty easy to counter as is.

4 Likes

Terrible idea

1 Like

How about the ability to flashbang Bolt action sniper rifles every time they look into the scope ?

You mean all Vasili Zaicefs in Stalingrad?

No thank you.

Of course this should be added, it is realistic.

Why? When one of the AI’s will snipe you through 2 hills, a wall, a tank and a tree with a level 1 Kar98 with no scope after you snipe 1 person.

Thats true for any squad I have that constantly happen like getting auto melee’d or just mowed down the second you come within view thats an AI issue not sniper issue.

What if we remove the kill cam when snipers kill people so people stop complaining bout snipers having killcam, muzzle flash, and then glint would be too much and make them unplayable?

The way it is now is good. Adding sniper glint makes them far too visible. It would remove the need for them to even be spotted to be targeted. (Not a good thing.)

Sniping is too easy in this game and lot of mong0l0ids camp the spawn … and think they are so useful cause u know they have a good ratio … they finish the game with 20 kills but you know they ve got skill …
A glint wont change anything we should find a mechanic to prevent the f**kt@rds to camp the spawn with sniper, in tank, in mortar, in radiocall, in anything

True stalingrad is cancer because of snipers kill cam goes oh great hes in … that building some where? but glint would allow us to fire back they really should add suppression so shooting near snipers would disorientate them.

1 Like