Add a sniper glint

Not sure about that hummm maybe it would have to be experimented in a special event or something. Being a longe range sniper is really hard traqueies a lots of skills in reality and lots of factor that affect the trajectory of the bullet like wind, coriolis effect , humidity ect ect , you can make the snipers harder to spot but they should have a hard time to kill from afar .
As for the kill cam, it should be removed period like HLL it will make thing way more interesting

1 Like

saying that a sniper glint is real is like saying that there is a 8 planet eclipse
the chances of a sniper glint happing in a organic environment is a if the stars aline chance

its not a neat feature is a feture that shit games like cod and battle field use to stop camping, im all for a sniper glint but only if the kill cam is removed and the tracers that snipers use

1 Like

Please yes, there is no reason to not add it. Anything to put those grayzone campers down

I want the name of those people so I can ignore their opinion from now on.

This shitty mechanic is only usefull in Battlefield cause you got one life god damn it!
Go back to battlefield, the last one is sooo great apparently.

People who complain about sniper are noobs.
I love when the ennemy pick a sniper because I know he will be useless during all the game and it become basically 9vs10.
But yea it can make people Salty bacause “hu he is tooooo far from me, I can not shoot back to the bad guy”.
Take a fucking tank then. 88mm HE shell are very good against sniper and he will not be able to kill you.

1 Like

Any bolt action can one shot a sniper if you know where he is…
No glint.

2 Likes

sniper player: i carry my team ez
tryhard in the game: ???

1 Like

Might as well give them 1.0 Dispersion for their sniper bolt action

2 Likes