A purchased cosmetic item has disappeared

The same bug happened again.
I saw this bug happen in 0.5.0.116 and reported it in an issue.
It was fixed, but with today’s patch to version 0.5.1.80 the same item disappeared again.
What I lost was all of the Normandy US soldier torso items.
I already reported it in the issue.
A purchased cosmetic item has disappeared. // Gaijin.net // Issues

Has anyone else had a cosmetic item disappear like I did?
If so, please open the link and click on “i have same issue”.

So, I have made a few observations about soldiers who have lost their cosmetic items.
He is back to the default item of clothing, but the item icon on the left probably belongs to the cosmetic item I purchased.
The icon image is supposed to be a torso item, but it has pants and palms on it, which is odd.

Similar icons do not exist on the items available for purchase.
Also, if these items are removed (and reverted to default items) they are lost from stock and can never be equipped again.

In the previous bug, soldiers who lost their cosmetics had a blank icon image for the part they were wearing. This time it seems to be almost the same bug.
If you are looking at this thread and think your costume may have disappeared, please check to see if the item icons are bugged.

I have the same issue. Bugged icon but even missing parts. This is tiresome…

1 Like

I agree. It is quite disappointing to see cosmetic items that I have collected disappear.

All the items I lost were costumes I bought for Normandy, but it seems they were moved to the Pacific.
I found the costumes I lost there. These need to be returned to Normandy.

And threads of people with the same issues.
The clothes I bought in the Ardennes went to the Pacific :frowning: - Game discussion / USA and Great Britain - Enlisted

Guys, if you have the same issue, check to see if the cosmetic item icon is buggy or if the purchased outfit is not stocked in a different region.
If you think it is the same bug, open an issue and click on “i have same issue!”

Thanks for your Report, Issue is acknowledged by QA Team and it will be fixed as soon as possible

1 Like