A bunch of questions regarding the editor's logic ( specifically my case )

so.

the title it’s a bit… weird. i know.

but i have the following questions,

• is it possible to force both teams to have tickets?

if yes,

1. how can i decide those said tickets specifically for sector?

• hoes does the decap parameter works on invasion points?

( because… i did setted it up, but when all attackers are dead and not present in the point, the capture point does not uncap it self )

a combination of those above plus some explanation

so, what i wanted to do was:

Aka, some sort of invasion with the AI performing a counter attack.

not my best work, i’ll admit but, the the general idea is,

team 1 will start from left and will have to go to the right.

therefore, team one will have to secure Sector 1 ( S1 ) which requires to blow up 3 objectives, and secure the area. then, they will have to secure S2 which it’s another objective.

after that, S3 will be the actual counter attack where AI will switch from being defender, to attackers. and team 1 the opposite ( where ideally, they would still have the tickets enable as defenders )

and if team 2 will capture S5, should be an instantenious victory for team 3

surprisingly, i was actually able to recreate the idea above

here is the raw as a prefab of the objectives ( not of the whole mission because it would be very cluttered and hard to understand

Objectives_counterattack_flawed.blk.txt (6.6 KB)

( drag it inside prefab and remove the " .txt " )

but… there are a few problems.
and those are:

• i don’t know how to set tickets for both teams making that team 2 and team 1 have active tickets on the hud ( when S3 is active )

• i don’t know how to regulate tickets loss per team upon each objective in term of value loss
    ( because for the first stage up to the S2, i would like that the defenders have infinite tickets, and will only start losing soldiers at S3 ) and the team 1, have always tickets on despite being both on the attacker, and defender side for the entirety of the match

like, i don’t know how to relate the score for each cap.

• after team one secured all sectors, team 2 will initiate the counter attack. but for some reason, the attackers gains infinite lives despite being set at 3000 score cap and 1000 team score
    making it impossible to win against AI as they will outrun the position with infinite lives

• despite AI not being present in the point, the decap functionality seems to not work

• my mission keep switching from an invasion, to a conquest / confrontation in the middle of it…

• if AI capture the third point to conclude the counter attack… the mission doesn’t end

which… leads me to have one question. what am i trying to do, is it even possible to do for the game engine?.

how should i relate capzones scores and what not?

kinda difficult with… you know. barely enough guides for it.

2 Likes

There is no properties that allows you set X score penality for lose Y sector. But you still can do it. Maybe.

You can create objective rendinsts that will reduce/increase score for some team after deconstruction.

For that will need to create teamScoreFromRiGroup entity. After that need to create rendinst entity with add_score_to_destroyable_ri postfix template. And set same group and team in entities properties.

For make them autodestroyable after capturing point you can add postfix +base_fortification_build and add new battle area. After that need to set unique team id.

Not very good example how to do it (without score).

It’s not very good, because it’s not clean. Bad code.

entity{
  _template:t="group_activator"

"activator__activateChoice:object"{
    RI_Team4:r=1
  }
}

entity{
  _template:t="box_battle_area"
  transform:m=[[28.0509, 0, 0] [0, 28.0509, 0] [0, 0, 28.0509] [596.485, 164.717, 316.131]]
  groupName:t="RI_Team4_X"
  deactivationDelay:r=1
  zone__keepDead:b=no
  battle_area__team:i=4
}

entity{
  _template:t="box_battle_area"
  transform:m=[[28.0509, 0, 0] [0, 28.0509, 0] [0, 0, 28.0509] [508.188, 164.717, 161.006]]
  groupName:t="RI_Team4"
  deactivationDelay:r=1
  zone__keepDead:b=no
  battle_area__team:i=4
}

entity{
  _template:t="defend_zone_team_chained_box"
  transform:m=[[4.67229, 0, 0] [0, 4.67229, 0] [0, 0, 4.67229] [503.38, 166.563, 161.047]]
  capzone__minRadius:r=0.5
  groupName:t="RI_Team4"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="RI_Team4_X"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam2Cap:t="RI_Team4_X"
  capzone__capReward:r=1000
  capzone__capRewardPartCap:r=1
  capzone__capRewardTeam1:r=100
  capzone__capRewardTeam2:r=1000
  capzone__capTeam:i=1
  capzone__mustBeCapturedByTeam:i=2
  capzone__owningTeam:i=1
  capzone_award__progressAwardPortion:r=10.6666
  capzone_award__awardedProgressStep:i=1

"capzone__activateChoice:object"{
    RI_Team4_X:r=1
  }
}

entity{
  _template:t="game_rendinst+ammunition_box_a+base_fortification_build"
  transform:m=[[-4.37114e-08, 0, -1] [0, 1, 0] [1, 0, -4.37114e-08] [506.423, 166.234, 161.17]]
  animchar_render__enabled:b=no
  team:i=4
  ri_extra__name:t="africa_fortress_wall_b"
  builder_info__team:i=4
}

Probably not need to add another one battle area. And many other things.

Maybe that is almost how @tommyZZM did on him map.

Probably yes if looking to Volokolamsk map that have only scores, but it’s maybe because of confrontation capture points.

You can try to make two points on same position. One is confrontation (it should be created/in scene.blk code before) and another one is invasion.

I’ll try to do it all a bit later and sent some code.

2 Likes

you’re a goddamn genious.

even though, momentarily i’m experimenting with capzones time failer team.

so technically, i don’t have to worry about AI score.

but … worthed to also try with rendinsts and score.

anyway, sure, i can send you my raw files in private.

1 Like

updoot time.

alright so,

what i did in the past weekeend, was to both set spawns for the AI and a fail timer for the capture point.
( and oh boy the many attempts i made )

to no one surprise, it didn’t worked.

problems that occurred were

• at some point, when the players have to defend S3 ( or any point ), in the middle of a fight, the timer starts and you will visually see it on the hud.

once it reaches 0, literally nothing happens.

when… in reality it should end the matches and result in an allied ( players victory ) because the germans failed to capture the points

and in the second occasion,

• when the germans ( AI ) reaches 0 reinforcements, they will keep spawning no matter what.

i don’t know what to do…

the:

sounds good in paper, and comes in handy in other type of gamemodes,

this one unfortunately does not work.

because A, as partially explained, i would like to see both the attackers and defenders Spawntickets one screen. which doesn’t happen. and still don’t know why or how to make that happen.

second of all, the math behind it’s… kinda a huge question mark.

as far as i know, each point = 1000 of score.

therefore, in the team score, if i have 3 points, it should be 3000 for the defenders. right?

problem is, how should i manage and what are the difference in the case when those changes role?

should i add more? to what extent?

idk…

it’s “unknown territory” as the game doesn’t have these notions as it’s all bland and boring.

less, the actual logic of the editor isn’t particularly explained to us peasants either.

( p.s the experiemental file has been added in the last message through dms )

i would like to ask enginya about it, but i have honestly no clue what she does and most of the time turns out she knows much just like us.

so i’m kinda reluctant to ask.

EDIT.

guess i’ll try to separate and make more teams.

team 3 as stationary defenders, and team 4 as counter attack.

but even then, i have no clue if the " logic " will actually even allow it.

RE - EDIT

it won’t work because in the arcade version both the team 3 and 4 will spawn in the same area and will fire upon each other spawn camping…

less than effing ideal.

can’t use:

either because i don’t think i can create spawns per sector.

to enable team 4 while deactivating team 3.

gosh darn it why does it have to be that complicate for a frikkin pve.

1 Like

Well… There some problems when team controls point + team__zeroScoreFailTimer isn’t = -1. Like in domination this team will able respawn and have unlimited time until they lost point. Probably bug. If you don’t need zero time then you can remove it to “fix” it.

You also can try to edit timers? capzone_timer__isSet and capzone_timer__timeLeft properties?

I’ll try to do it too. Probably i’ll ready to sent all files in weekends. Sorry that it kinda late :frowning:

Actually not. Each point = team__capturePenalty. But yeah. By default it’s 1000, but only for attack team.

It’s possible, but probably better to move respawn points.

Ah. Got it. Just don’t activate respawn points for team 4 or 3 ? :slight_smile:

Well… In one of old Q&A devs were announced that they plan to do PvE. So maybe soon they will done it? But yeah… It probably will looks like WT PvE mode. Anyways… Maybe will be some useful code.

1 Like

by default is on -1

so, thank god i didn’t touched that, and thanks for actually make me aware of one of the thousands things to keep already aware :upside_down_face:

it’s incredible how many things you have to check or else something will not work.

anyway,

uh…

funny.

i just realized that the sector 3 does not have this settings.

yet 4 and 5 does.

i suppose old age is getting to me.

anyway, yeah it should have:

capzone_timer__timeLeft:r=300
capzone_timer__endTime:r=-0

maybe i should put end time to -1 instead of -0 ?

gotta see if any difference has been made

honestly, don’t worry about it.

i’m probably doing something wrong as usual or something that the editor doesn’t like

right.

that’s out of the way.

i … still don’t know how to relate the capzones of both attackers and defenders combined when both roles will switch to make actually something unique and i guess fun.

rather than being repetitive and boring.

you know, concept of counter attack.

but the one who is not understanding such concept, seems the logic of the editor.

again, i could be doing something wrong, but…

yeah. especially when locations of points chances and spawns ( considering that they are bot ) needs to be adjusted much closer too…

so, yes, i could do that, but, first, it will create a text error, which it’s the least of my concerns, but.

the problem is, as said, i’d find occasions of soldiers of the team 4 facing and shooting elements / survivors of team 3.

worse, one of the remaining solder could potentially temper with the game flow as i setted capzones specifically for each team, and must be cleared out of all enemies.

so… i’d end up with a soldier in the corner preventing both team 4 and 1 to complete their objective.
which… technically, it’s not the end of the day either,

but what this would create as an issue which i’d argue it’s even worse, is that… i’d find my self having the game splitting much needed bots in one team, onto 3 teams instead.

resulting in a " light " counter attack. reducing significantly resistance from the enemies.

hard to explain, but i think it will temper with the flow of the mission.

if… you catch my drift.

well… maybe i’m too whiny about it.

but WT PVE it’s the least inspiring and creative type of pves that could be made.

i don’t know if you ever played Insurgency sandstorm type of pve, or Day of infamy type of pve, or even men of war assault squad type of pves, but that is what i was trying to achieve.

AKA, capture some positions, secure the area, repell the enemy counter attack. you know, something dynamic.

or, place some counter attack from the enemy once a position is taken. to reuse the same area and be slighlty realistic. ( mostly because my maps are small. and you know the combination of lots of ai + custom made maps for performance do not go well )

and technically, revolutionary for this game.

and above all, fun as objectives are dynamic rather than being the same thing such as defending one single point for 40 minutes in the same place against waves afte wave.

fun for a few times, not so much after 2 or 3 times.

what i’m actually trying to do, is create many different gamemodes.

but i can’t get this effing counter attack part work.

1 Like

also… i forgot to mention,

but for some reason, the first spawn of my units already removes tickets from the score pool.

is there something specific that needs to be putted ? changed?

because my other mods once i spawn do not remove tickets from the get go.

yet, if i compare them, there is no difference.

If you want to turn off time then probably better to set timeLeft to -1.
There probably no difference between -0 and 0. -1 sometimes means as infinite.

Well… As I know… team__capturePenalty should work if team lost sector with capzone__owningTeam in capture points.

Ah. Forgot about it :frowning:
I need check loggers/errors messages in game. As I remember it should work a bit different. Don’t spam. But probably team respawn will be always prints.

You can destroy em using battle area.

Well… But we probably will got properly entities for spawn bots. And new behaviors for them. But I dunno.

Right now i’m not in editor. But it was something like “first spawn squad cost” property in teams.

right…

i was about to try with -1.

thanks for saving me vital time :sweat_smile:

yes, i got that.

but then… what should be the overhal score for each?

because:

as far as i know.

attackers ( team 1 ) will start with 1000 tickets. and a loss of 150 for each death.

then, they have to defend ( and becomes infinite tickets… or at least i can’t see those tickets ) which as defender, becomes 3000 ( from S3 S4 & S5 )

so… 4000 tickets?

problem is.

i runned in a situation where, if you lose too many tickets from death, you may potentially lose the game even before the germans reaches S5 which it’s the last objective that the players have to defend because of the tickets being " removed " as soon AI captures S3 or S4.

on the other hand,

in order to not let AI lose prematurely, i have to have the AI at an initial 4000 score because 3000 are just for the initial points.

and then… i don’t know if make them invincible and count of the players holding as much as possible ( as in the title name for 5 minutes each point ) or… let the players kill all soldiers as a reverse attacker.

i just don’t understand the numbers and what i should do.

even harder to quantify without the numbers on screen.

( because would also work for the players to get a clue on what’s happening ).

also, did i mentioned the map goes from a conquest to a invasion between S1 and S3? yeah. not helpful for the players either as it’s not intuitive to what is happening.

yeah, that will always be there.

nothing can be done about that i’m afraid.

well.

i could, but there will still be a large ammount of bots being in team 3 doing nothing when they should be in team 4 and counter attack.

it splits the numbers and severely tone down the action.

cheers.

solved it :slight_smile:

1 Like

alright so…

another week has passed, and more attempts were made.

now, i managed to somehow fix the problem of infinite tickets for attackers.

problem is, both the timers for fail when setted to a capzone, or when team reaches 0 and a timer should begin, none of them work.

however, if players kill all spawned npc when their tickets are at 0, it correctly makes the defenders win.

which it would have been solved, if it wasn’t for the fact that if they get stuck somewhere ( and oh boy they do. after all… Enlisted AI we’re talking about ), the match will never end.

and i have absolutely no clue why those timers aren’t working:

entity{
  _template:t="team_germany+team_narrator_invasion_attack"
  team__countAdd:r=0.5
  team__memberCount:r=0.5
  team__scoreCap:r=1000
  team__score:r=1000
  team__squadSpawnCost:i=150
  team__id:i=3
  team__spawnBotArmy:t="normandy_axis"
  team__squadsCanSpawn:b=yes
  team__zeroScoreFailTimer:r=60
}

second;

which… i still don’t know how to relate my situation where attackers and defender becomes both ways.

i know this works for confrontation, but my mod is not an actual confrontation like the base game have.

therefore, i tried with:

sounded good on paper,

entity{
  _template:t="zone_bidirectional_one_chain_box+teamScoreFromRiGroup+add_score_to_destroyable_ri+base_fortification_build"
  transform:m=[[40.1545, 0, 20.427] [0, 60.8894, -0] [-25.0721, 0, 49.2855] [-816.358, 34.5346, -487.635]]
  capzone__activateAfterCap:t="session_finalizer"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam1Cap:t="session_finalizer"
  capzone__alwaysShow:b=yes
  capzone__canCaptureOnVehicle:b=yes
  capzone__caption:t="Hold the line at all cost"
  capzone__decapTime:r=500
  capzone__icon:t="arrows_in_circle"
  capzone__owningTeam:i=1
  capzone__stopFailTimerForTeam:i=3
  capzone_timer__isSet:b=yes
  groupName:t="sector_5"
  capzone__onlyTeamCanCapture:i=3
  ui_order:i=4
  capzone__capReward:r=0
  capzone__maxCapDecapSpeedMult:r=1
  capzone__capTime:r=450
  capzone__maxTeamPresence:i=10
  capzone__activateAfterTeam3Cap:t="session_finalizer"
  decal__height:r=300
  destroyable_ri__group:i=1
  destroyable_ri__addScoreTeam:i=1
  ri_group_score__addScoreForTeam:i=1
  ri_group_score__addScoreAmount:i=-6000
  ri_group_score__destroyableRiGroup:i=1

"capzone__activateBidirectionalChoice:object"{
    session_finalizer:r=1
  }
}

which what i did above, was to lach on the teamScoreFromRiGroup

problem is.
both if the rendinst is inside/part of the capzones, or outside,

upon the battle areas switching, the rendinst will be correctly destroyed, but the scorepoints will not be removed from team 1.

effectively not ending the mission when it should…

entity{
  _template:t="bomb_site_zone_chained_box+zone_bidirectional_two_chains"
  transform:m=[[21.7077, 0, 0] [0, 21.7077, 0] [0, 0, 21.7077] [-514.296, 29.3533, -5029.98]]
  active:b=yes
  capzone__checkAllZonesInGroup:b=yes
  ui_order:i=0
  capzone__alwaysShow:b=no
  capzone__alwaysHide:b=yes
  capzone__caption:t="PlaceHolderEnsureGameModeUI!"
  groupName:t=""
  capzone__icon:t="!ui/skin#germany.svg"
  capzone_timer__timeLeft:r=7950
  capzone__onlyTeamCanCapture:i=2
  capzone__plantingTeam:i=2
  respawnbaseType:t="nil"
  team:i=2
}

entity{
  _template:t="objective_zone_sphere+separate_cap_decap_time+defend_zone_team_chained_sphere+capzone_respawn_activator+lockable_capzone+respawnBase+respawnChooser+defend_zone_respawnbase"
  transform:m=[[5.41165, 0, -3.57008] [0, 1, 0] [2.45271, -0, 3.7179] [-1319.71, 3.41239, -1237.97]]
  capzone__maxTeamPresence:i=12
  ui_order:i=101
  capzone__title:t="D"
  capzone__caption:t="D; Beloe Trenches; (Enable Next Zone if captured By Any Team) +3000 Captured/ -100 Opponent"
  capzone__progress:r=0
  active:b=yes
  groupName:t="s0"
  capzone__locked:b=yes
  capzone__lockAfterActivate:b=yes
  capzone__lockAfterCap:b=no
  capzone__unlockAfterTime:r=570
  capzone__decapTimeTeam2:r=160
  capzone__decapTimeTeam1:r=160
  capzone__capTimeTeam2:r=260
  capzone__capTimeTeam1:r=630
  capzone__checkAllZonesInGroup:b=no
  capzone__activateCap:t="s1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="s1"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam1Cap:t="s1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam2Cap:t="s1"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam2Cap:t="s1"
  capzone__icon:t="!ui/skin#fastaccessicons/horn_icon.svg"
  capzone__deactivateAfterCap:b=yes
  capzone__createRespawnBaseForTeam:i=1
  capzone__createdRespawnBaseGroup:i=10101
  capzone__spawnAtZoneTimeout:r=120
  capzone__createRespawnBase:t="respawnBaseGroupActivator"
  capzone__capRewardTeam1:r=18000
  capzone__capRewardTeam2:r=18000
  capzone__capPenalty:r=600
}

entity{
  _template:t="objective_zone_sphere+capzone_team_presence+defend_zone_team_chained_box+bomb_site_zone_chained_sphere"
  transform:m=[[2.36825, 0.0626785, 0.260908] [-0.0378487, 0.993771, 0.104816] [-0.252713, -0.258105, 2.35587] [-1099.19, 1.19088, -1163.71]]
  capzone__maxTeamPresence:i=2
  capzone_timer__timeLeft:r=-1
  ui_order:i=103
  capzone__title:t="Q"
  capzone__bombTemplate:t="bomb_site_common+big_action_rendinst_zis_6_bz"
  capzone__bombTransformLocalPos:m=[[-0.890624, -0.0292857, -0.453794] [-0.0756808, 0.993553, 0.0844132] [0.448397, 0.109524, -0.887099] [-0.265625, -0.20, 1.47961]]
  capzone__caption:t="Bomb Site Destroyable;; For Axis Team To Protect;Разрушен бомбой, заложенной защитниками;防守方安装炸弹销毁油料) Axis -6000 / +2000 Allies"
  groupName:t="s1"
  capzone__plantingTeam:i=1
  capzone__iconOffsetY:r=1
  capzone__activateCap:t="s1n1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="s1n1"
  capzone__icon:t="!ui/skin#item_tnt_block_exploder.svg"
  capzone__decapTime:r=999999
  capzone__capTime:r=999999
  capzone__capTimeTeam2:r=999999
  capzone__capTimeTeam1:r=999999
  capzone__onlyTeamCanCapture:i=-9
  capzone__timeToPlant:r=30
  capzone__timeToResetPlant:r=15
  capzone__timeToExplosion:r=660
  capzone__timeToDefuse:r=60
  capzone__autoDecap:b=no
  capzone__autoCap:b=no
  capzone__presenceAdvantageToDominate:i=0
  capzone__maxCapDecapSpeedMult:r=0
  capzone__capRewardTeam1:r=12000
  capzone__capPenalty:r=36000
}

entity{
  _template:t="zone_bidirectional_two_chains+separate_cap_decap_time+defend_zone_team_chained_sphere+capzone_respawn_activator+lockable_capzone+respawnBase+respawnChooser+defend_zone_respawnbase"
  transform:m=[[6.72111, 0, -3.15197] [0, 1, 0] [4.35954, -0, 9.29607] [-795.519, 8.47024, -1389.37]]
  capzone__maxTeamPresence:i=7
  ui_order:i=108
  capzone__caption:t="D; Beloe East; (Push East if captured By Axis Team; Lock And Switch After Allies Cap) (Axis Cpatured +1000; Allies Cpatured +1000; To Opponent -1000)"
  respawnBaseGroup:i=666001
  capzone__progress:r=0.01
  active:b=no
  groupName:t="s1"
  capzone__decapTimeTeam2:r=230
  capzone__decapTimeTeam1:r=120
  capzone__capTimeTeam1:r=990
  capzone__activateCap:t="s2e1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam2Cap:t="s2e1"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam2Cap:t="s2e1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="s1n1"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam1Cap:t="s1n1"
  builder_info__team:i=1
  capzone__icon:t="!ui/skin#victories_battles.svg"
  capzone__capRewardTeam1:r=6000
  capzone__capRewardTeam2:r=6000
  capzone__capPenalty:r=6000
  capzone__createdRespawnBaseGroup:i=101011
}

entity{
  _template:t="objective_zone_sphere+separate_cap_decap_time+defend_zone_team_chained_sphere+capzone_respawn_activator+lockable_capzone+respawnBase+respawnChooser+defend_zone_respawnbase"
  transform:m=[[5.24841, 0, -3.90867] [0, 4.64282, 0] [3.90867, -0, 5.24841] [-1009.02, 16.5, -788.457]]
  ui_order:i=109
  capzone__caption:t="D; Beloe Church; (Push North Sector if captured By Any Team;) (If Axis +1000; If Allies +1000; To Opponent -1000)"
  groupName:t="s1n1"
  capzone__activateRespawnOnProgress:r=1
  capzone__decapTimeTeam1:r=150
  capzone__activateCap:t="s2n1w1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam2Cap:t="s2n1"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam2Cap:t="s2n1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="s2n1w1"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam1Cap:t="s2n1w1"
  decal__height:r=30
  capzone__createdRespawnBaseGroup:i=101012
}

entity{
  _template:t="zone_bidirectional_two_chains+separate_cap_decap_time+defend_zone_team_chained_sphere+capzone_respawn_activator+lockable_capzone+respawnBase+respawnChooser+defend_zone_respawnbase"
  transform:m=[[3.84126, 0.0286836, -1.70076] [-0.0550354, 1.76113, -0.0945988] [3.89114, 0.594201, 8.79838] [-396.258, 10.8569, -1535.87]]
  capzone__maxTeamPresence:i=3
  ui_order:i=201
  capzone__icon:t="!ui/skin#arrow_tutor.svg"
  capzone__title:t="A"
  capzone__caption:t="A; Collective Farm Trenches; Unable To Re-Capture If Taken! You Should Move To Next Zone!"
  respawnBaseGroup:i=666200
  capzone__acivateRespawnGroup:i=666201
  capzone__activateRespawnOnProgress:r=0.95
  groupName:t="s2e1"
  capzone__unlockAfterTime:r=370
  capzone__decapTimeTeam2:r=999999
  capzone__decapTimeTeam1:r=290
  capzone__capTimeTeam2:r=70
  capzone__capTimeTeam1:r=330
  capzone__createdRespawnBaseGroup:i=20101
  capzone__spawnAtZoneTimeout:r=160

"capzone__ownTeamIcon:object"{
    team2:t="!ui/uiskin/ban_icon.svg"
    team1:t="!ui/uiskin/victories_battles.svg"
  }
}

entity{
  _template:t="objective_zone_sphere+capzone_team_presence+defend_zone_team_chained_box+bomb_site_zone_chained_sphere"
  transform:m=[[1.91062, 0, -1.42483] [0, 1, 0] [1.42483, -0, 1.91062] [-206.473, 6.6079, -1631.91]]
  capzone__maxTeamPresence:i=1
  ui_order:i=205
  capzone__bombTemplate:t="bomb_site_common+big_action_rendinst_ussr_tank_wagon_1931"
  capzone__bombTransformLocalPos:m=[[-0.832516, 0.0109081, 0.553893] [0.00758533, 0.999938, -0.00829128] [-0.553948, -0.00270116, -0.832546] [-1.02603, 0.501421, -1.68005]]
  capzone__caption:t="Bomb Site; Rail For Defender To Destroy; For Axis Team To Protect;Разрушен бомбой, заложенной защитниками;防守方安装炸弹破坏铁路) Axis -6000 / Allies +2000"
  capzone__iconOffsetY:r=1.6
  capzone__activateCap:t="s2e1n1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="s2e1n1"
  capzone__timeToDefuse:r=50
}

entity{
  _template:t="zone_bidirectional_two_chains+separate_cap_decap_time+defend_zone_team_chained_sphere+capzone_respawn_activator+lockable_capzone+respawnBase+respawnChooser"
  transform:m=[[8.17289, 0.0375157, -0.586241] [-0.00782761, 1.00193, -0.0450088] [0.582982, 0.370721, 8.15118] [61.9301, 6.27256, -1590.5]]
  ui_order:i=209
  capzone__caption:t="D; Farm Village; (Push East if captured By Axis Team) (Axis Cpatured +1000; Allies Cpatured +1000; To Opponent -1000)"
  capzone__capTimeTeam1:r=1890
  capzone__activateCap:t="s2e2"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam2Cap:t="s2e2"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam2Cap:t="s2e2"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="s2e2"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam1Cap:t="s2e2"
  respawnBaseGroup:i=666201
}

entity{
  transform:m=[[10.5585, 0.0199304, 0.42305] [0, 4.61281, -0.0956184] [-0.516, 0.407819, 8.65656] [1.90029, 45.6109, -1077.24]]
  ui_order:i=206
  capzone__caption:t="D; 316 Highland; (3min lock; Push East if captured By Axis Team; Pull Back North if captured By Allies) (If Axis +1000; If Allies +1000; To Opponent -1000)"
  groupName:t="s2e1n1"
  capzone__activateCap:t="s2e2"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="s2n1"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam1Cap:t="s2n1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam2Cap:t="s2e2"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam2Cap:t="s2e2"
  capzone__createdRespawnBaseGroup:i=20102
}

entity{
  transform:m=[[6.54163, 0.293862, -5.94849] [-0.154101, 3.43043, 0] [5.93158, 0.266458, 6.53619] [-370.36, 3.7618, -406.775]]
  ui_order:i=212
  capzone__title:t="B"
  capzone__caption:t="B; Wetland Park; (Enable Next Zone; Unable To Re-Capture If Taken! You Should Move To Next Zone!)"
  respawnBaseGroup:i=666210
  capzone__acivateRespawnGroup:i=666211
  groupName:t="s2n1"
  capzone__createdRespawnBaseGroup:i=21101

}
}

entity{
  transform:m=[[6.54163, 0.293862, -5.94849] [-0.154101, 3.43043, 0] [5.93158, 0.266458, 6.53619] [-257.373, 3.0006, -611.943]]
  ui_order:i=212
  capzone__title:t="C"
  capzone__caption:t="C; Citizen Trenches; (Enable Next Zone For Axis Team; Never Unlock Once if captured; if Axis Cpatured +500)"
  respawnBaseGroup:i=666211
  capzone__acivateRespawnGroup:i=666212
  capzone__createdRespawnBaseGroup:i=21102

}
}

entity{
  transform:m=[[1.6179, 0, 1.75014] [0, 1, -0] [-1.75014, 0, 1.6179] [-566.17, 9.19226, -599.947]]
  capzone__maxTeamPresence:i=1
  ui_order:i=210
  capzone__bombTemplate:t="bomb_site_common+big_action_rendinst_zis_6_bz"
  capzone__bombTransformLocalPos:m=[[0.79409, 0.0177989, -0.607537] [0, 0.999572, 0.0292843] [0.607799, -0.0232544, 0.79375] [0.0264893, -0.179605, 0.00531006]]
  capzone__caption:t="Bomb Site Destroyable; For Axis Team To Protect; Разрушен бомбой, заложенной защитниками;防守方安装炸弹销毁油料) Axis -6000 / +2000 Allies"
  capzone__iconOffsetY:r=1
  capzone__activateCap:t="s2n1w1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="s2n1w1"
  capzone__timeToDefuse:r=60
}

entity{
  _template:t="zone_bidirectional_two_chains+separate_cap_decap_time+defend_zone_team_chained_sphere+capzone_respawn_activator+lockable_capzone+respawnBase+respawnChooser"
  transform:m=[[6.05634, -0.260904, -10.6415] [0.0536415, 3.43305, -0.0536415] [6.45237, -0.0434236, 3.67326] [0.47796, 4.43524, -558.456]]
  ui_order:i=217
  capzone__caption:t="D; Dock Warehouse; (Push NorthWest if captured By Axis Team) (If Axis +1000; If Allies +1000; To Opponent -1000)"
  respawnBaseGroup:i=666212
  capzone__activateRespawnOnProgress:r=1
  capzone__lockAfterActivate:b=no
  capzone__capTimeTeam1:r=1890
  capzone__activateCap:t="s3n1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam2Cap:t="s3n1"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam2Cap:t="s3n1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="s2e2w1"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam1Cap:t="s2e2w1"
}

entity{
  transform:m=[[5.04961, 0, -1.39433] [0, 1.99234, 0] [1.10121, -0, 6.3937] [-799.155, 2.75496, -291.794]]
  ui_order:i=219
  capzone__caption:t="D; Farranac Coast; (Push North Sector if captured By Any Team;) (If Axis +1000; If Allies +1000; To Opponent -1000)"
  groupName:t="s2n1w1"
  capzone__activateCap:t="s3w1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam2Cap:t="s3w1"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam2Cap:t="s3w1"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="s3w1"
  capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam1Cap:t="s3w1"
  capzone__icon:t="!ui/skin#building_mg_nest.svg"
  decal__height:r=30
  capzone__createdRespawnBaseGroup:i=21111
}

big_action_cap_penalty{
  capzone__capPenalty:r=0.0
}

big_action_defend_zone_team_chained_sphere{
  _extends:t="zone_bidirectional_chained_base"
  // _extends:t="defend_zone_team_chained_sphere"
  _extends:t="defend_zone_chained_sphere"
  _extends:t="separate_cap_decap_time"
  _extends:t="lockable_capzone"
  _extends:t="capzone_respawn_activator"
  _use:t="zone_bidirectional_chained_base"
  // _use:t="defend_zone_team_chained_sphere"
  _use:t="defend_zone_chained_sphere"
  _use:t="separate_cap_decap_time"
  _use:t="lockable_capzone"
  _use:t="capzone_respawn_activator"
  capzone__icon:t="!ui/skin#battles.svg"
  decal__height:r=10
  capzone__smokeTemplateFriendly:t="big_action_capzone_signal_friendly_smoke_effect"
  capzone__smokeTemplateNeutral:t="big_action_capzone_signal_neutral_smoke_effect"
  capzone__smokeTemplateEnemy:t="big_action_capzone_signal_enemy_smoke_effect"
  capzone__narrator_zoneCaptured:t=""
  capzone__narrator_zoneCapturedMessage:t=""
  capzone__narrator_zoneCapturedEnemy:t=""
  capzone__narrator_zoneCapturedEnemyMessage:t=""
  capzone__narrator_zoneCapturedEnable:b=no
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="_another_zone_group_name_"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam2Cap:t="_another_zone_group_name_"
  // capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam1Cap:t="_team1_group_name"
  // capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam2Cap:t="_team2_group_name"

"capzone__lastZoneForTeam:i"{
    _tags:t="server"
    value:i=0
  }

// "capzone__activateChoiceTeam1:object"{
  // }

// "capzone__activateChoiceTeam2:object"{
  // }
}

big_action_defend_zone_team_chained_sphere_penalty{
  _extends:t="big_action_defend_zone_team_chained_sphere"
  _extends:t="big_action_cap_penalty"
  _use:t="big_action_defend_zone_team_chained_sphere"
  _use:t="big_action_cap_penalty"
}

big_action_respawnBase_noop_team2{
  _extends:t="respawnBase"
  _extends:t="respawnChooser"
  _use:t="respawnBase"
  _use:t="respawnChooser"

"respbase:tag"{
  }
}

// Compatible with cases where new templates cannot currently be used in multiplayer
defend_zone_team_chained_sphere{
  _override:b=yes
  _extends:t="big_action_defend_zone_team_chained_sphere_penalty"
  _extends:t="big_action_respawnBase_noop_team2"
  // _extends:t="big_action_base_map_icon_effect"
  _use:t="big_action_defend_zone_team_chained_sphere_penalty"
  _use:t="big_action_respawnBase_noop_team2"
  // _use:t="big_action_base_map_icon_effect"
  // building_menu__image:t="victories_battles"
  builder_info__team:i=-1
  capzone__icon:t="!ui/skin#battles.svg"
  minimap__visibleRadius:r=600.0
  decal__height:r=10
  // capzone__smokeTemplateFriendly:t="big_action_capzone_signal_friendly_smoke_effect"
  // capzone__smokeTemplateNeutral:t="big_action_capzone_signal_neutral_smoke_effect"
  // capzone__smokeTemplateEnemy:t="big_action_capzone_signal_enemy_smoke_effect"
  capzone__narrator_zoneCaptured:t=""
  capzone__narrator_zoneCapturedMessage:t=""
  capzone__narrator_zoneCapturedEnemy:t=""
  capzone__narrator_zoneCapturedEnemyMessage:t=""
  capzone__narrator_zoneCapturedEnable:b=no
  capzone__activateAfterTeam1Cap:t="_another_zone_group_name_"
  capzone__activateAfterTeam2Cap:t="_another_zone_group_name_"
  // capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam1Cap:t="_team1_group_name"
  // capzone__activateGroupNameAfterTeam2Cap:t="_team2_group_name"
  capzone__capRewardTeam2:r=0
  capzone__capRewardTeam1:r=0

"capzone__lastZoneForTeam:i"{
    value:i=0
  }

// "capzone__activateChoiceTeam1:object"{
  // }

// "capzone__activateChoiceTeam2:object"{
  // }
}
3 Likes

well, this did the trick :slight_smile:

many thanks once again :+1:

( as far as it goes for the point not removing tickets. i thought going in negative would have solved my issue, but that wasn’t the case. )

1 Like