Why its so annoying to fight against Japan?

for some reason in my opinion Japan is the most difficult nation to fight against(at least at lover tiers) every time i paly against Japan I always loss like always maybe skill Issu from me cuz i am noob at the game?

2 Likes

Hang in there! It gets better. They have the least in the TT and one of the hardest to fight IMO.

Plus, they just got the new bomber and AT squad. Lot of skilled players are going to be in it.

2 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes: :kiss:

Wait, sorry, read the room wrong…

I’ve always had Japan explained to me in the following way:

Factions like the Allies and the Axis are ‘every man’s choice’, everyone plays them, both good or bad, and do so on and off. The people on Japan, though… they’re very dedicated to playing Japan. You’d have to be, mostly, Japan in most WW2 games are a very niche interest group.

In short, Japan is a faction which has a higher-than usual percentage of people who are competent at the game. Their superpower is knowing how to play the game…

5 Likes

so that way i feel like my teammate are worse then me even though i am noob while the enemy team(Japan) playing like navy seals of max stats

The Allies (outside of BR III) is competing with the Soviets (all BRs) for who has the most braindead players.

Though, what I mentioned with Japan isn’t overwhelming - I’d say that player migration factors in way more than the very small audaince of dedicated faction players vs casual players. Certain factions become very popular for regular/habitual players over the course of a set ammount of time - people flock to the same side because they enjoy easy games, especially during events.

Over the summer, the Allies were quite dominant. A year or so ago “Germany suffers” was practically a meme everyone understood… things change, player populations move, Major Updates apply nerfs here or there, nothing lasts for ever.

1 Like

Japan is carried by it player skill tbh but equipment wise they arent that good imo.

4 Likes

I’d say it’s mostly because they’re so dedicated to the game; they literally use the worst possible equipment available, yet thanks to good coordination and strategy they still tend to win quite a lot. It’s especially noticeable when you see them on the Heilongjiang/Manchuria map: the body armor, PPSh-41s, SVT-38s, and KV-1s are simply superior, but they still manage to maintain a decent win-loss ratio.

The M2 Stimger season was really something too

It is Japan you got to earn that honor so the faction players tend to be better. 4 BRs of being under powered then BR 5 allows Japan equal footing but the people who grinded out the 4 previous levels are skilled from having to fight losing battles constantly. Japan has enough good players they can pull a victory from defeat. Done it many times. Their machine guns are also top notch and the infantry rifle is very good. Also having swords is nice. I have BR 1 and 5, I play 1 to sharpen my skills by only using non primary weapons most of the time.

At one time, I couldn’t buy a win vs BR2 Japan, and at BR3 it was suicide for me to play with the Allies and draw Japan because I always got their BR5. BR5 vs BR5 at one time using Allies was almost always a win, but then it dropped to around 50/50.

I do have the highest w/l % playing with the Japanese compared to the rest of my factions, and the lowest w/l% playing with the allies. However, since I’ve switched to playing mostly custom matches these days, I couldn’t say which faction is hot and which ones are not. :blush:

When I was strictly playing in the general game mode my Japan w/l% was I think 82%, and my Allies w/l was 54%, and that was with playing three years and never a custom match. Obviously, both numbers have risen since I have more fun just playing in my own custom matches.

1 Like

I wouldn’t consider them annoying in the fact that they are good but the way they play… a lot are very passive and like to lay down.

Also… kind of unrelated but the maps are abysmal to play on… just too much going on… I will always prefer the urban landscape of Normandy… but not Stalingrad level.