Why it there a "PPS-42(Stalingrad)" weapon

I noticed that my “pps-42(red)” got renamed to "pps-42(stalingrad)"but when i check the silverboxes i can only get the “pps-42(red)” with 6.7 not like the “pps-42(stalingrad)” version witch has 6.9 damage.

The old version of the PPS-42 red with 6.9 damage was turned into a legacy weapon
So it won’t be obtainable in the future, just the regular version

12 Likes

Is this also happen with the"MP-40(white)"?

There was no white MP‑40 during the companies’ times.

Yes there is an MP-40 (White)

image

But this one is identical to the normal MP-40.

Stalingrad had different damage value for some weapons before the merge hence why we now have a PPS Red (Stalingrad)

Yes, but before the merge, there was no white MP‑40 with different damage.

3 Likes

I am talking about the latest update. This got changed in the last update.

It would be good to give it a standard 6.7 damage.

No it wouldnt. If they done that then why bother renaming it at all.

4 Likes

Then it should be at BR 3.

Cosmo Kramer Omg GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Coding love, Seinfeld kramer, George costanza

Well, I think I have three of the Stalingrad’s
so not a total loss. :thinking: But, a fourth
would have been better. :blush:

Somehow i have 4 of them idk how tbh.

1 Like

Maybe I have a fourth, IDK, but I only saw three when I looked and they are in different squads, so maybe I missed one.