Which do players prefer?

The Japanese BR5 Tokyo Arsenal with a high rate of fire ot the BR4 Type 2 that has better handling stats?
The Type2 has worse sights, but a bit more damage and a quicker reload…the Tokyo Arsenal has a much higher fire rate.

  • I prefer the Tokyo Arsenal.
  • I prefer the Type 2 in top tier.
0 voters

Option 3 M2 Sawoff

2 Likes

Option 4, who uses assaulters on Japan 5 when a 9 man infantry squad is so much more dangerous? Japan FAILS at assaulters at BR5. The sights on the M2 are garbage.

2 Likes

I was sticking to smgs with my reply ofc i would take the Type 2 6.5 over it then its pretty good

1 Like

The BR4 SMG is decent but its not BR5.

1 Like

I can deal with the missing sights it really just plays like a kiraly 43M

The sights are the biggest problem I have with the gun. The other one is great but has too high a rate of fire. Japan makes up for it with the machine gun. 3 squads of those guys are an effective rotation.

1 Like

that sawedoff is useless as tits on a borehog for anything over 25m

1 Like

True, but for APC squads you get SMGs.

Not mine they are all MG’s The event carrier.

No? i dont have any issues using it horizontal kicks sometimes but its not hard to use man

1 Like

Curious why the Ke7 50 and why the medic instead of the AT gunner?

1 Like

The KE7 is not the same as the other one the Russians have. Its like a 50 round BAR. Medic or AT just the slot. AT is ok, medics are ok. The other machine gun is awesome as well. I think this was mostly because they are event guns.



  • KE7
  • Browning .303
  • Type 100
0 voters
1 Like

Those are SMGs except for the KE-7 50.

Yeah looking at all three together it is a piece of crap. The Type 100 is one of my favorites due to my poor aim. You can turn a group into red mist with one of those things in a tight spot. I think its event bias. Assuming that since it is an event weapon it must be better.(Usually they are Condors are my favorite of all) But the type 100 has the edge on VERT, Damage ROF