What Jeeps Are Missing

Today I decided to check if an update had been released, and sure enough, it had. I took the jeep out for a spin in battle and tried out the premium versions as well as those from other countries, and I decided I needed to start a thread about what they are missing.

Spoiler

Also, I haven’t released any themes for a few months)

And here is what I would like to propose for their improvement:

  1. The machine gun doesn’t tilt upwards properly; instead, it tilts like this:

But it should look like on this photo:
hqdefault

Or so it climbs just like the premium Kübelwagen with two machine guns.

Spoiler

The same must be done with the other vehicles, except for the one with the two M1 Bazookas.

  1. You cannot turn to the rear; that is, you can only turn the machine gun to the left or right, but not backwards.

Besides, every vehicle equipped with a machine gun has this capability, so it needs to be fixed.

  1. Why can’t you grab a weapon while sitting in the car? Sure, I’d understand if you couldn’t do it from the driver’s seat, but why can’t you do it from the passager’s seat?

What’s stopping you from picking up the weapon? If the glass in the first photo prevents this, then the option to remove it should be added—or you could simply pick up the weapon as usual. After all, the positions are labeled “Passager”—a person is supposed to sit there and fire at approaching enemies with their personal weapon.


Even in the photo of one of the premium squads, you can see the soldier picking up the weapon. Why wasn’t this mechanic added?

Spoiler

The same needs to be done for the middle seats in trucks and APCs.

4.The grenade crate should be restocked when the player drives the jeep to resupply ammo. So, the jeep’s ammo gets replenished, but the grenades inside don’t?

Do you want all of this to be fixed?

  • YES
  • NO
0 voters

(Suggestion like this, but on RU forum)

That’s all, thanks for your attention!

4 Likes

add a poll friend.

3 Likes

I’ve got him. But never do it again, it’s not hard.

  • Yes
  • No
  • I don’t care
0 voters

Edit: This bit “But never do it again, it’s not hard.”
is not towards you Valkay, I respect the stuff you do on the forum a lot. So no hate.

2 Likes

The worst thing about this is that the jeep props in Winter Ardennes map have their MGs aiming at the sky, 90°.

3 Likes

the IRONY

This is a common problem, we have the same issue with APC MGs and HMG nests