What do you think about the performance of the old Battle Pass weapons that are making a comeback in events?

I was testing out the VMP1926; honestly, I’m glad this weapon has returned since I wanted it for my collection of unique German firearms. However, it’s hard to ignore that its stats aren’t exactly top-tier for a BR3 weapon by the game’s current standards. Its actual performance felt more like that of the BR2 Beretta M38/42. I’d say several older weapons could use some stat tweaks to make them viable in combat, for instance, the MP-41(r) still holds its own (though a damage boost wouldn’t hurt to help it compete with the Thompsons 8.2 damage and the 1200-RPM PPSh-41 box). Anyway, I think it would be good to keep these details in mind so the opportunity presented by their return doesn’t go to waste.

The 41r doesnt just hold its own its pretty broken for br 3 because its just a ppsh box but better with better damage, better damage drop and more rate of fire . The TT thompsons are pretty meh they lack the velocity and dispersion

3 Likes

Well, you are not wrong that VMP is a BR worse than M1928A1 Thompson and PPSh41 (stick mag), but it’s also definitely a BR better than MP38, M3A1 greese gun.

SMGs in BR3 is honestly over compressed and they could easily get split into the BRs.