What did u use the ticket on

It seems both the event weapons are not remarkable in any specific metric. What did you guys get with the event tickets?

SKS obviously, as it was more limited weapon than VMP.

2 Likes

Its also more iconic weapon.

RPK and SKS is the perfect BR III squad.

2 Likes

I didn’t find SKS or VMP interesting enough to pick up more of them.
Plus I wanted another Italian sword for the event Italian off-road squad.
So I picked two swords. A German (coolest looking one IMO) and an Italian sword as I figured that I already have enough unique melee weapons for Soviets.

1 Like

i got 2x vmp 26 just bc i dont have any of em

1 Like

Double VMP since sks 30 is not that great compared to svt 38 and i wanted to finish my apc squad
image

wasnt vmp BR2?

also, 690rpm for vmp is insaneee, i feel like its much higher

The recoil of the VMP kicks like a mule, but the fire rate is 690 rpm.

1 Like

Soviet swords. Swords are very useful and scarce, and for some reason I haven’t many Soviet swords.

1 Like

I took 2 SKS because this is my favorite BR3 rifle. The VMP doesn’t seem particularly good or interesting compared to other BR3 axis smg imo.

1 Like

Thats poor reskin of Beretta 40 on 3br
I take only 2 swords
Its much more effective than this garbage guns

yes, but i have too many swords bro, i wanna have them for record

1 Like

I get it.
My problem is different.
For me, BR 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 all have their own dedicated squads.
Basically, all my squads are completely independent.
They are all perfectly rolled with the best stats.
And I need more sabers for my engineers.
Because I don’t want to swap gear around.
Just click on a setup and I’m good to go.
At BR 3, I also have two VMPs from the old campaign days, and back then they were undeniably the best, especially in Tunis/Moscow.
Now, if you have the MP-41(r), the saboteur PPSh, or the ZK-383, even the MP 35/I will be better than that ugly thing.

3 Likes

To me the vmp feels too similar to the beretta and the sks to the svt38 so im conflicted. Might just pick up the sks since there is only the svt38 for soviets br3.

Suit yourself, but for me, the SVT-38 beats the SKS-30 in everything except damage. I have 4 of them just sitting around since the Battle Pass days.

But judge for yourself.

I don’t use it in my setups at all.





1 Like

thanks for the insight

1 Like

Same here. I hope to get 2 more VMP to create a VMP squad.

I use it only cuz its SKS if I did not play for fun probably would use SVT-38. But you are running too many squads with a single engineer are you not tired of building spawn points ? xD Since I like having two engineers one with a sword and one with a shovel since in some maps the shovel really helps for good spawn points and the other one is for rushing this way you can reduce the need for swords a bit.

1 Like

The Germans have assault engineers at BR 3, but for the Soviets, an APC and occasionally setting up a rally point isn’t a big deal) I just like running around with a saber.

1 Like

I run with soviets the LMG squad with 2 engineers since im very lazy to build spawn points I let the bots build them xD

1 Like