Update "Off-road Patrol"

Yesss

10 Likes

Where are the BR changes?..

5 Likes

I was expecting legacy squads to be added to silver chests in this update

3 Likes

I hope there will not be too much technical problems.

Maybe it would be best if the Update and the Event happen not on the same time to avoid technical problems.

Huh? So premium motorbike squads have same exp boost as the tech tree ones?

Also, what happened to this…? I’m not seeing any legacy squads in the silver chests…? I was excited about finally having the chance to get a US tanker squad capable of running BR III Shermans, I don’t want to have to rely on a British squad for US vehicles…

10 Likes

they kinda fix the g41 full empty reload animation but the reload time remain the same. WHY?!

4 Likes

It’s Gamble Time!

With the addition of cars and a boost to the Riders, the best way to make them truly useful is to create a new mode or utilize the ENTIRE map, because, as i imagine yall know, they don’t really have a place right now

1 Like

Maybe for futue additions the Soviets need realy some BR 4 TT Aircrafts.
My idears

Or a Stronger Pe-2 / Pe-3 for Br4 TT would be possible as well.

I think really some Br 4 TT Aircrafts for Sovits schould be Added when now the Japenes did get a Br Bomber.

2 Likes

I don’t know who is responsible for the trailers but every update they delivers good trailers. Might be the only persons who has passion for this game in dev squad

6 Likes

Gambling time

1 Like

There is a Yer-2 bomber which could be added for USSR, however current TU is pretty similar to that.

I have over a Half million of silver , i hope i get good stuff.

Well, we failed again. Guess Bf109 will never see its day.

3 Likes

Isnt the Tu Br 5 TT.

Soviets have no Br 4 TT Aircraft now.

To similar is not a real argument , how many Bf 109 Variants do the Germans have in TT?

True, i wonder if they’ll add Yer-2 at some point, however it’s more like premium, since around 500 vehichles were built and used. (number is approximate, can’t recal accurate amount of units).

4x 50 Kg bombs can be still good against infantry.
More small bombs are usually more idiot save then a smaller number of bigger Bombs.

What is with the IL4 ?

I did show so many idears , i dont think enlisted hase still a excuse to not add a soviet aircraft in BR4.

image
It looks nice i think.

It could be emergency repair skins be made for it.

1 Like

bipod folding is nice but when will it be available for all weapons with bipod?