Update "Off-road Patrol"

Right now, the Alpha team is playtesting Tunisia missions with CMs and developers to gauge their readiness for higher BR battles. Initial feedback suggests the revamped Kahif Cave Village - with much more cover for both sides - could enter BR III-IV as a trial, but of course these are just early thoughts and we are eager to hear what players think.

Sitrep 3, Aug 28

2 Likes

Thank you!

Planes with bad turn speeds will be able to turn better, prime example would be the Fw 190 A8, with less fuel selected it turns decently now and not like a brick.

image

The decals do not appear the same in-game as in the customization mode.

4 Likes

Feedback:

Like:
Jeeps are fun, motorbike changes capping points nice and is a fast response vehicle.

BF109F4 Bombs, nuff said!

Allied Jeep TT is fun and has uses…

Dislike:
Match reinforcement counter busted and not counting down

Jap TT Jeep has 30round magazine, not exactly competitive…

Performance on PS5 seems a little choppy, hopefully will calm down soon enough.

Binocs in certain AT vehicles good move, but not all have it…

Betty is great addition, not tried it yet.

Don’t understand:
Fuel does rearming refuel planes full tank even if I select Low at spawn?

Keep up good work :saluting_face::+1:

1 Like

the worst major update ever

It’s a joke… after a 20-minute fight, the enemy still has 1,000 tickets left… The German heavy machine gun is firing nothing but blanks…

I’ve been playing for quite a few years, and the game just keeps getting worse with every update…

2 Likes

Visual bug

Known issue

  • boot up the game
  • enter first match
  • some console player is spamming voice commands for the duration of the 20 minute game
  • close the game
5 Likes

Please remove this 5 point conquest mode i have nothing against this but 10 vs 10 is not fun to play

As far as I remember, the expansion of Tunisia (just Kahif cave village map, not entire campaign) was to be available in BR IV, however Tunisia haters complained about this change and it was called off.

3 Likes

This is so far the worst update I’ve seen since I play this game (5 years), it messed up ALL of my squads, skins, weapons and everything I have bought and built over years!

2 Likes

Well I can take some break from world of warcraft since finally I got my final Japanese plane

Since the situation in WoW is wild I guess I can take some break with Enlisted XD

Here I managed to collect you the most interesting names :smiley:

Spoiler




out of hand

4 Likes

crying-seal-sad-seal

Literally the thing about this update which i waited for the most…

1 Like

I’d like to ask the developers to reconsider the current ammunition setup of the Pz. IV E and Pz. IV F1.

Previously, these tanks had regular HE shells, which made them very useful in their infantry-support role. After the change, the HE was replaced with HEAT.

HEAT is useful against enemy tanks, but completely removing the regular HE significantly reduces the effectiveness of these short-barreled Pz. IVs against infantry, AT guns, MG positions, and enemies inside buildings.

Could you please consider one of these compromises for the upcoming update?

  • Bring back regular HE and give the tanks a limited number of HEAT rounds, for example 7–10 HEAT shells.
  • Or replace the AP/APCBC ammunition with HEAT while keeping the regular HE.

This would allow the Pz. IV E/F1 to retain their original infantry-support capability while still having some anti-tank capability from HEAT.

1 Like

Why was this top made paid only? im guessing this is a mistake.

It was given to all squads since the last update which you greatly improved customization but like all things you guys do its 1 step forwards 2 steps backward.

image

@Euthymia07-live I remember bringing this top up in reference to improving customization… i am heavily disappointed to know this has happened… i graciously await to be informed this is infact a mistake.

Also… barely any new premium cosmetics in the shop… sad.

Why though? Doing drive bys with the passengers is one of the most fun things about driving jeeps around! I really hope y’all reevaluate this…

1 Like

Is there any sign or hope that certain tunis maps will be released for BR:IV in the future maybe? Did they want to rework the maps?

i was really happy to see that change…

So the devs take advice from a poll that got split views and just a few percent difference…

But when a vote got a 97% clear decision they ignore it?

i genuinely cant understand…

they fixed the bugged G41 squad and now I want my money back because this isn’t what I paid for @Euthymia07-live how to do this?
Capture