Update "Off-road Patrol"

Thanking for bare minimum?

1 Like

exp

How’s the math working here?
Last squad the list is a new TT off-road squad. They’ve earned 821 base EXP, but 150% boost only gave them 547 exp? And then they’ve only gotten 912 exp from premium account while other squad get +100% exp from prem acc?

1 Like

Finally, the seven trumpets of judgment have been gathered.

4 Likes

I’m having a login error again; not a single update goes by without problems. It’s really bad—I’m seriously pissed off.

2 Likes

I KNOW! haha I just finished all 4 factions, sheeesh :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

You don’t need the extra pen of the 76 cannon in 3… it is perfect for 4.

3 Likes

where is body armor damage removal1!1!1!!111!!!

So, when to remove the German uniforms from the Italian squad, and when to add the correct uniforms for Italian tank drivers and pilots in other campaigns?

2 Likes

Can anyone explain what’s the point of less fuel in the airplane? Speed?

It’s still riddled with bugs after the update. It’s absolutely terrible. I fail to see what there is to praise about a state like this. The squad order I had carefully arranged is a total mess now, too!!

That is a perfectly sound judgment, as it reflects what many players genuinely feel.

Uh… guys did i mix something up in my memories? Wasnt Tunisia going to be up to BR IV or V with this update?

1 Like

Right now, the Alpha team is playtesting Tunisia missions with CMs and developers to gauge their readiness for higher BR battles. Initial feedback suggests the revamped Kahif Cave Village - with much more cover for both sides - could enter BR III-IV as a trial, but of course these are just early thoughts and we are eager to hear what players think.

Sitrep 3, Aug 28

2 Likes

Thank you!

Planes with bad turn speeds will be able to turn better, prime example would be the Fw 190 A8, with less fuel selected it turns decently now and not like a brick.

image

The decals do not appear the same in-game as in the customization mode.

2 Likes

Feedback:

Like:
Jeeps are fun, motorbike changes capping points nice and is a fast response vehicle.

BF109F4 Bombs, nuff said!

Allied Jeep TT is fun and has uses…

Dislike:
Match reinforcement counter busted and not counting down

Jap TT Jeep has 30round magazine, not exactly competitive…

Performance on PS5 seems a little choppy, hopefully will calm down soon enough.

Binocs in certain AT vehicles good move, but not all have it…

Betty is great addition, not tried it yet.

Don’t understand:
Fuel does rearming refuel planes full tank even if I select Low at spawn?

Keep up good work :saluting_face::+1:

1 Like

the worst major update ever

It’s a joke… after a 20-minute fight, the enemy still has 1,000 tickets left… The German heavy machine gun is firing nothing but blanks…

I’ve been playing for quite a few years, and the game just keeps getting worse with every update…

1 Like

Visual bug

Known issue