The types of team i get

2 Likes

Its normal in WW 2 games its always the far right conspiracies xD Every enlisted game:

2 Likes

why do people want to bring up politics and social issues in a game?

I am sure that how I feel would offend most people, but I am here just to kill on the battlefield …

PLAY THE GAME AND SHUT THE FRICK UP!

MAKE WAR NOT OPINIONS!!!

2 Likes

Should be reported. But that is JMO

1 Like

exactly lol, no need for politics in a video game

Actually I think it is the left that hates the jews not the right. Also the richest guy in the world is not Jewish nor are the next couple of guys, lots of EXTREMELY wealthy Asian dynasties that are also not Jewish. The Arabs are more powerful but people love to hate the jews especially the left. It is the hip new thing to love Hamas, socialism etc etc. Politics in a war game NO WAY! Discussing politics is only bad if you discuss it with people who get triggered (Like the guy complaining about names being used, video game based on 100 million dead but someone used Himmler/Hitler in their name! Who was the leader of Germany in WW2? is “weLemaybombTokyo” offensive?). I realized this dynamic previously. I rather play with people I agree with and be able to talk with than walk on egg shells because someone has a sense of opinion that does not fit with my own or my countries. Don’t like America? No problem, we don’t like or need you! :).

1 Like

I don’t take nothing seriously normally I just laugh xD Left or right same BS to me xD

1 Like

As individuals our opinions mean .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 % to the people who run the world. Social media just gave everyone a soap box to stand on but no one to listen. I have noticed anti semitic behaviot is a lot more prevalent. I think my country really fucked up with Iran. That was an actual “Israel” problem but a lot more complex because they are not working in a Middle East vacuum. I think Irans neighbors thought they would get Israel to do the dirty deeds and Israel got America to do it. Iran is not winning as much as Americans are losing. But if we are going to get all bent out of shape about that then get bent out of shape about Europe and Ukraine. Hate America for Iran but demand we do something about the Ukraine. How about America step away from both conflicts let Europe sort its own problems, let the Middle East sort its own problems. The only fight America needs to have right now is with Canada. Everything else is someone elses fight.

1 Like

images (3)

1 Like

Hey welcome to gaming buddy

1 Like

Shit is tame compared to the old days. The % of racist homophobic 12 year olds was at peak a decade back. Now technology has cut a lot of that out. But old school ONLINE zombies and CSGO were hate fests.