The matchmaking sucks ass

if i wanted to have discussion with chatgpt, then i would ask it.

if you want to know i have been playing counter strike since 1.1 and have been part of numerous high skilled clans on clanbase and on esl ladders(1on1, 2on2 and 5on5) as well as admin on numerous servers. checking demos for cheaters was standard then. also was part of counter strike overwatch for few years.

1 Like

Do you get a paper to hang on your wall for that? I mean playing counter strike for a long time clearly makes you are expert in IT /S Actually, Google Pro because you comment was so stupid I did not need to put a thought into it. But hey hearing you were CS go player for 30 years that clearly is LEET! I bet you can be VP on Valve Gabe has nothing on this fella!
I should start playing counterstrike if it allows me to perceive things in under 100ms to determine someone is cheating. It like you are superhuman. You should put that skill into crime fighting.

To be fair I only saw the one post you made not the follow up one. That post has some good points. But detecting cheating visually? Only idiots would be that bad at cheating to be able to be identified by human observation. You save you have 25 years of IT And make a silly statement like that you are of course going to get called out by someone who was in IT.

CSgo? Sure! Everything else ? It does make you an expert. Especially if your methodology is visual (LOL) As said superhuman skills there “Flash”.

image

well it is true… i would never say that most of these players are cheating just by stats. only 2 players are similar to my stats and i have no mechanical aim and i often dont see enemy before they are close. modern cheating is a marvel.

Spoiler
1 Like

In the CSgo content those years would help you see things that did not look right but coding is a different beast! It happens so much faster than the human mind can detect.

In an argument to those people I present these two fellas. I thought I was a good player but clearly I am not compared to these two. Are they cheating? Nope! Does that data look suspect 100% has the game banned them for cheating? Nope! So I have faith in the game and that those players earned it. Only shitty players cheat in PVP. Its pretty pathetic if you need to cheat to enjoy a game. It has no monetary advantage. Now, using WISH, Mods on Single player games 100% should be used. I buy 5-6 games a month just do I can play all the way through them. Just finishing up on Witcher 3 from the the Steam summer sale because I did not like it when it was on the Xbox.

Also I think console has Aim Assist. Those thumbsticks are not like a high DPI mouse KB combo.


but it just stopped in the middle, are you kidding me? and yes, the timer came out at some point in the middle of the game, even if it takes a little longer to take something and I still have 327 soldiers left, you can’t end everything in the middle of a round and come out as a loser. You really don’t seem to give a shit, right? The main thing is that the console and PC work, right? By the way, there are no fixed time restrictions as to when I have to take something

If a point hasn’t been taken after a period of time, 10 minutes I think, then a countdown timer appears which, when expired, ends the game, regardless of tickets.

It’s been like this for a while now.

Whether that was the case in reality?..I don’t think it makes sense, the question is what would have happened if I had managed it?

There is a couple times. 1st one you do not take the point. Second one you take 1 points (30 minute round) then a timer appears eventually. If that is the reason why I guess you answered a question. This is a good thing. Bad matches are cancer. Speaking of non published game mechanics. Can you prevent a -20 if you bail before the match even starts? If I need to capture it point I get 5 defense games.

This is pathetic.

So you are saying Join Any works great and You like playing bad matches? I don’t, I rather have those end as quickly as possible and on to the next match. Bad play is bad play you see it in the first 5 minutes.

  • I love suffering through a bad match
  • No, I rather leave when the team is really bad and it is obviously a loss. (Solo only)
0 voters

you must capture point in 20 minutes, otherwise attacker side loses.

press tab and you can see countdown timer at any point of the match.

I do not know if that is stagnant. There are other conditions that apply to different game modes I think. The first observation was correct. I think the 10-20 are conditional

nope. invasion, assault and demolition have 20 minute timer to capture point(or points). when you capture point, timer resets and you have 20 minutes to capture next point.

iirc conquest and confrontation are tied to tickets or point victory.

1 Like

Good to know, I just realized people who get cooked with a flamethrower are burned corpses. Been playing for years and never noticed until I got a lucky mass kill roasting 2 squads in a room with no way out (Honestly the best times in the game are when you get the jump on someone and get everyone).

super random but uhhh for master of IT man why would you post your degree when it uses one of the most recognizable fonts :wilted_flower:REAJ take that down people on here are wild.

2 Likes

Corrected reply: Desertion is justified, whenever other players purposely spoil our game experience, because we have the same right to play our squads and make our scores. :partying_face: Nobody needs to wear a skirt or identify as whatever to be cheap cannon-fodder in #Enlisted :rofl:

The match-making is very bad. Several matches, especially the 10 minute + ones, become outright pests that we should get paid for, as we are forced to endure utter BS, get killed until the respawn gets buggy, even when we have placed rally points aplenty, and on the score-board we then read that all in the enemy team scored 10000+, while our best was one player with perhaps 7000 score.

Now, in 2026, we can be certain that the DEVS never gave a damn, and that the hotfixes long overdue also may never come real.

Our BR 1 teams were bombed by those strategic bombers in plenty of recent sessions. Now, while they do look really cool (even better then the STUKA of the Germans coming down screaming from the sky)… Still, it is already known as ``seal-clubbing´´, when a player that skilled & well-equipped targets newcomers, who cannot compete against advanced gear & playing experience. BR 3 against BR 1 is a lot easier than BR 1 against BR 3, so it is unfair taking advantage, and the matchmaking was left that abusive for YEARS! :face_vomiting: