The matchmaking sucks ass

Exactly, I am at the point I just do not care anymore about the penalty. You stay in a bad game get no points, get wrecked hate the game. Or leave join a better match. Just don’t use Join any they steal that bonus to play Join any loss. They are such cowards for the desertion penalty when the map selection is a joke. Force players into matches or maps they do not want to play. Joy 6 cap assault on ATK with a river in between. Or Normandy as US.

Its impossible to play BR1 versus BR3 unless someone you teamup with pre match is BR2. That part I know. I think once you hit 3 it can be possible 5?

If Battle eye cannot detect it, is it really hacking? If tree falls and no one is around to hear kind of thing. Console players get Aim assist I think. It is not that Enlisted did not do anything they just have not been able to find the fix for what people are doing. It is not a static process. It is why they have updates. Nothing is going to be 100% so they hope for 95% and say its 99% when its really 90% of players do not use some form of assist. Hack is too vague a term. It is not hard to assume console players are using custom controllers that you can program functionality into button. Its not hacking, its not cheating but its altering the core functionality of the game.

1 Like

look if it passed you by, yes I’m the one who wrote that matchmaking sucks and that you don’t have to be surprised if cheaters conquer the games in droves, I’m not responsible for reporting cheaters, instead you come from one arrogant and arrogant answer after the other. Oh yes, that’s right, you write that when players get upset, they just play too badly!

I agree its mostly on Sony. They did try. Far has forum is concerned they need to grow up sometimes. What Major should of done, whatt a proffessional would have done is ask the player to give the game he played so they can look. And yes, hard to believe nor does the world live off beliefs, they sell that hack. Why you dont hire kids and train your staff. You would not notice some of the hackers because those cheats can make you a bad player. I respect your in thou and your cool with me.

It starts by noticing platers that dont have recoil with weapons that do. 1st step thou is fix that replay sytem. Sometimes its way off.

Only thing i get made at is when major doesnt do his job. Its too simple, ask player game and map he played on. Instead Major went straight to gaslite. This is how problems grow. Hes needs to do better.

Show her :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Come on, tell Robihr, that never happened, that the game just stops in the middle and I lose despite having soldiers available

2 Likes

Proof is proof. Will get ignored i bet

Detecting cheaters and alterations is not a human tasking its a algorithmic task. If someone says player A is cheating in match B the Devs are not going to look at a reply, they would look at the data. Each data point has a specific ID# STG 44 has stats, depending on the complexity of the engine they can see the wire frame version of the game. Including weapon trajectory. Milliseconds are what separate an exploit. 99.9% of the time its a good player playing sucky players. And after seeing the stats on a previous post I understand me as the sucky player do not need to blame a good player for my lack of skills.

1 Like

Just as I suspected.

Skill issue…

For every player banned from this list, there are 20 others who haven’t been reported.

When I see someone claiming it’s a “skill issue,” it’s because that person is defending cheaters.

1 Like

It did not “just stop”.
You cant take “forever” to capture a point.
In your case, it took too long and there clearly is a timer visible, counting down, indicating you need to capture the next point quickly (timer starts at 3 mins or so, I believe) or your battle will be lost.
Doesnt matter that you have 300+ tickets remaining.

1 Like

I pray as someone going through BR1 to be put against literally anything other than BR1 lmfao. I don’t know how, but every single match is like playing with the absolute highest tier reprobates that surprise me that they somehow even figured out how to open the game letalone fuckin press enough buttons to somehow play. christ lmao.

It’s just as bad for someone of a higher tier to drop down to the best gear of a lower BR like BR1/2 and mow down entire games full of BR1/2’s to sow their ego (I guess? Kind of cringe but who knows) It’s like winning first in the special Olympics because you’re less disabled than everyone else, but instead of being born like that, the real Olympics were too hard so you broke your leg on purpose.

what are you all yapping about anyways? No duh the game is full of cheaters, Battle-Eye is one of the most hotdog water AC’s out there, there are people that make entire bypasses within a few hours to get a half-baked Claude Code aimbots in the game lmao welcome to a game being free.

That is not what I said at all.

I said that it is not a thing that can happen without a bug, or some exploit. If it did happen (and assuming you did manage your squad BR correctly, then it’s a bug, which you should report if so. Even if it’s already been reported on a different game, it helps to report it again on the new battle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI they just banned 300 players, sooo just saying mayɓe more than 1 lol

What have you learned? Next time ask for them to give gave info, map and number so everyone can take a look.

300 just got banned

Again you guys are silly! Human eyes cannot detect code changes! Milliseconds! Learn that word.

The average human visual reaction time is about 200 to 270 milliseconds, depending on age, testing setup, and focus
A computer takes less than 1 millisecond to internally react to a stimulus, but a modern desktop system takes 10 to 50 milliseconds to show that reaction to a human user.

You with me? So if Players 1-23 act within 150-300ms its reasonable if 1 out of 24 has a reaction time of 10-100ms it is humanly impossible but a parsable data point.

So good luck watching a reply! They find that with coding errors and coding data. The number like in math do not add up. But you have to have some VERY powerful analytics to parse that information.

I do not why you guys keep assuming McDonalds has any control over that. He is the “Community” contact not the guy programing the game.

And they get that data from? Battleye. I am sure they do in house as well. But there are good players for sure. The post about me complaining about the match making algorithm was one of them. 2 people had 95% win % all nations with years of playing. They said no custom games, but if they are playing at that level, I am they have been called cheaters more than once but clearly their data backs their play. Enlisted data I might add not Rollcall or replays.

That reply system is actually impressive a bit unwieldy but great for what it is. It is easy to go back and see why you got owned. I have played this game for years honestly can say I have only seen two people I considered cheating. Clearly knew where everyone was, headshot after headshot more kills than both teams combined. I commented in the first 5 minutes about how obvious it was. Considering I have around 7k matches I do not go around accusing anymore for my lack of skill. But “yes” people do cheat in the game but its an arms race. The game dev does not benefit when people exploit the code. The danger is not the cheaters is bad actors that can wreck your shit!

what code changes? are you talking about aimbot?

as someone who has been detecting cheaters for 25+ years, you can easily see most cheaters from replay(if replay is actually showing true ingame situation). aimbot, no recoil and wh are pretty obvious for 99% of the players if you know what to look for.

btw i have cross checked ~100 banned players on enlistedrollcall and most of those banned players are pretty shit. 2 highest “skilled” cheaters have stats similar to me(my aim sucks and lots of time i see enemy too late), while some of them are “average” and some of them are straight up trash.

1 Like

So what I worked at Microsoft and hold a Masters in Science. You statement is incorrect. In fact I will make it easy on you.

This statement is a mix of undeniable truth and significant oversimplification. While a veteran eye can spot blatant cheating instantly, it underestimates how sophisticated modern cheats—and the people using them—have become.

Here is a breakdown of why that statement is only partially true today.

Where the Statement is Correct: “Rage Hacking” and Amateurs

For players who use “out-of-the-box” cheats without configuring them, or those who simply don’t care if they get caught, the statement is 100% accurate. A trained eye knows exactly what to look for:

  • Wallhacks (WH/ESP): The player stares directly at walls, tracks player models through solid objects before they peek, or perfectly pre-fires corners without any audio or situational cues to justify it.
  • Aimbot: The crosshair instantly snaps to center-mass or the head in a single frame, often bouncing mechanically between multiple targets in a way a human wrist or thumbstick physically cannot.
  • No Recoil (Macros/Scripts): The weapon fires continuously, but the crosshair remains completely static, ignoring the game’s programmed recoil patterns entirely.

Where the Statement Falls Short: Modern “Closet” Cheating

The claim that it is “pretty obvious… if you know what to look for” falls apart when dealing with experienced cheaters using expensive, modern software. Today’s cheats are specifically designed to beat the “eye test” of human reviewers.

  • Aim Smoothing: Instead of instantly snapping to a head, modern aimbots use “smoothing.” When the player clicks, the software drags the crosshair to the target at a variable speed that mimics human muscle movement.
  • Low FOV Aimbots: The aimbot only activates if the player’s crosshair is already extremely close to the target (e.g., within a 2-degree Field of View). It acts more like a slight magnetic assist rather than an automated robot.
  • Radar Hacks & Sound ESP: Instead of drawing boxes around enemies on the screen (which can tempt a cheater to look at walls), the cheat just plots enemies on the minimap or creates a localized sound cue. The cheater still has to aim and clear corners themselves, making them look like a highly skilled, legitimate player with great “game sense.”

The “Replay” Caveat is a Massive Hurdle

The user’s caveat—“if replay is actually showing true ingame situation”—is the biggest issue. Replays almost never show the true in-game situation.

Most games record server replays at a lower “tick rate” (the frequency the server updates) than the actual live match to save server space. For example, a game might run at 60 or 128 ticks per second, but the replay is saved at 30 ticks per second.

Because half the visual data is missing, the replay engine has to guess or “interpolate” what happened between frames. This causes:

  • Legitimate, fast flick-shots to look like unnatural, snappy aimbotting.
  • Crosshairs to appear as though they are trailing behind a moving target, even though the player hit a perfect headshot on their own screen.
  • Recoil to look completely different in the replay than it did for the player.

The Verdict

The statement is true for catching bad or blatant cheaters. But for high-level competitive play, a smart cheater using customized “legit” settings is virtually impossible to definitively convict using a replay alone, simply because the visual evidence is indistinguishable from the reflexes and game sense of a top-tier player.

How do anti-cheats catch ‘closet’ hackers?

Yes

So, yeah I have an extensive background in IT and your comment cannot even pass the smell test. 25 years? 25 years ago I was at the top of my IT game (7 years in Thailand as a professional vacationer is the only thing I have to show for it). But what do I know. I am sure I just asked AI to create this degree! Unless you programmed Star Trek or Wumpus on a TRS-80, Commodore basic 3.5 or What PR#6 means you are a child in a very old industry that goes back farther than 2001. Wow 2001 That is when you got all the hand holding. Previous to that is was skills not tools. Vague statement only work on the clueless.